You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 3:46am

Author: frstfire

Maze Defender Rank

Hey guys reaching out to either GM's or the public for support on this one: The current setup: My maze is currently sitting at rating: 120 Gear Score: 25262 When talking to goblin "Bob the Muscle" on private allod it gives the gear score and tank combination, says my GS is equivalent to Rank 6. My situation is my defenders are maxed at anger 4 and do not have option to increase higher. Bob the Muscle has no options for me to increase maze rank, and goblins in the maze do not have option to pay f...

Monday, September 1st 2014, 3:56pm

Paid Subscription, instantly regretted it!

My hypothesis is: My.com continues to push CS items to continue milking paying players in continuing to buy said items. (you have to make up your losses somehow from purchasing a dying game right?) When activity (or purchasing) comes to a staggering low amount they will do one of only 2 things, either merge us over to RU servers live out the last years of the international server, or drop us killing the server just like what happened to the Philippine server.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:35pm

Genius

I think a hard part for anyone who owns Allods to shy away from the runes is that they are such big money makers for them gg @@. For example, Highroller's pursuit of all 13s alone paid for Piopico's yearly income (pio was NA gpotato gm), not to mention a few others who have all 13s. The disappointing thing is Allods really is a business, and those who own it are out for profit (capatalism at its finest), not for community benefit which might be why I don't see them going that route even if we al...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:47am

Genius

I think Allods p2p could have a great future if they changed to f2p and remained without the runes and most strongbox items, or made strongbox items available in game to all. Game would still make money on vanity, elixers, and other items. You'd be surprised how much I've heard people have dumped into vanity alone in some other games. The point where the game started greatly declining among other servers is when those with deep pockets could afford all 13s and Strongbox items that provided dmg a...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:17am

Reinc debuff

No worries! Glad I could help

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:52am

Demlock's Summoner Guide 4.0 - NA 1st place PMB (Still Mostly applies)

Quoted from "DemlockFourLoco" Why didn't you update it before posting you bum? Lazy summoner, typical. Troll hurt my feelings *sits in corner and cries*

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:45am

quick help

Hmmm friend of mine said check all the tabs of the spell book, second click on quest finder when in Lightwood/Novograd to see if a quest will pop up to talk to the warden at sawmill. Third try switching to a rein and back, and fourth as a last resort just send in a ticket, they should be able to drop the spell in there.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:41am

Reinc debuff

still 55 I believe, couple patches ago changed it from 45 to 55, I don't foresee them changing it back because level cap will only increase.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:47am

Gear headache from hell!!!!!

You doing it wrong then get epic crafting first and have fun with pve and pvp until you get the astral gear. Sure it will take a while, but the game would be too boring if it was super easy and quick to get max gear every new patch. But if you insist on un-installing only thing I can say is look forward to seeing you next patch!

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:26am

Hai

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi to the fellow summy's on the new server great to meet you all! (>^-^)> Been at this class for quite some time so I'll be around to answer questions as well! My schedule in game is limited due to my current schedule but once May comes around the corner my game time will quadruple. TTFN - Ta Ta for Now! ~Demlock

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:17am

New Weapon for engineer. Dagger is ridiculous!

I think it makes perfect sense. No reason to use a 2h weapon, they don't need the faith as they are energy users. And their damage is based on their wand. So what's the issue? Think about it, with the engineer it reminds me of someone from the wild west. Wielding a gun, and if the gun gets knocked out of their hand they can pull a dagger from their boot and still fight (obviously not happening in game but that's what comes to mind).

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:05am

Introductions!

I guess I should get in on this (>^-^)> I'm Demlock, one of the last few people who stayed 100% summy from start till now from NA server, and still love it!!!(but I still miss wandering fever ). I started on league side and played there for YEARS until I went studying abroad in Spain and decided to that I could play Allods with my father (who played imp side) it would be best that I switch. That way I had a mode of communication back home . I will admit I'd do well with some AA...Allods Anonymou...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:53pm

Of course I remember you Veni I might be on tonight (9pm-ish eastern USA time). I don't have a usual Allods schedule at the moment so just helping out in forums for now when I have down time hehe.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:49pm

Any NA pre-gipat players

Quoted from "seruszzz" My friends it is really awesome to see so many old faces some I'd rather not see * cough * dugrosh *cough* lol Awwww Serus, why so.....Serus? (waited an age to use that again). Quoted from "Dugrosh" That's pretty mean dude Don't worry about him dug, there's plenty of us out there who still appreciate you especially learning how to Duggy

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:17pm

Need Help With CLASS CHANGE

I'm not sure about crafted gear what options it will give you, but in general, yes. Once you switch a gear/glyph/relic window will pop up showing what you currently had with scout. Then will show you what options of warrior you can switch to. When it was 55 patch it showed your leather astral gear, and would then show the 2 different astral plate options you could change to. It should be relatively the same way I believe.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 3:07pm

Quoted from "Modliszka" As for DPS - doing simple acid build is good only is you are very low on rubies - otherwise you should make acid+vamp+howl build Yup for myself when dps I am acid/vamp/howl, but the point of the PMB for NA was to make general guides that new players could read and achieve an understanding of the class, and to show a build they could level up towards. From helping a friend of mine level up, it's my understanding it's too difficult to level up following the acid/vamp/howl ...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:41am

Need Help With CLASS CHANGE

Fisch is correct, you purchase the "opportunity" to buy a class change through the Auction house. Once/If you win that item for the class you want to change to you then need to purchase the class change item from the boutique afterwards with gemshards or real gpotatos. Fisch is also correct that if you change a main/rein to a class you already have, you will simply have TWO of that class, you do not need to touch the other main/rein of that chosen class. The downside is you no longer will receiv...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:37am

My response will be short and sweet, that is why every patch I compare every piece of gear and store astral gear from prior patch in my bank until I know 100% gear I am wearing is better. Beginning of 51 started same way, some green gear was better, other gear wasn't better until blue. Long story short, if you get your hands on 57/58 epic crafted gear is best gear in game until epic astral gear so spend your gold (or crafting supplies) on getting your hands on those right now. Cheers! ~Demlock

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:07am

Builds Full Healer Build [ Acid Dps Build - With Aura of Potency Battle casting rotations Full Healing 1) Before combat pre-cast Blood Shot to utilize as an instant powerful heal 2) Keep a Dark Renewal cast on tank at all times, and on anyone in party who seems to take a fair amount of damage 3) When Dark Renewal is not enough to get target to full health I usually follow with a Reanimation for an instant heal usage. 4) When a target is taking large amount of damage repeatedly I throw Dark Renew...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 6:02am

Pets Pets and more Pets! Hellion Fiend/Abomination A little explanation, the fiend and abomination have 2 extra options at the end. The top option is a single target attack that take 3 seconds to cast, the bottom is an AoE attack that takes 4 seconds to attack. Change between them for maximum damage on the right occasions should you choose to run this pet. Lurker Take notice to the icon to the right of the Lurkers picture, at R2 and R3 of Lurker it will remain invisible out of combat, which is s...