You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 178.

Wednesday, May 15th 2019, 1:03pm

Author: theberliner

Upcoming Allods Online updates

Does this mean no Allods WARP/2.0/however you want to call it in the next few months?

Thursday, April 25th 2019, 1:05pm

Elephant in the room

Try the p2p, no cashshop there

Monday, April 15th 2019, 7:23am

Mentor ?? - Was heißt das ??? - Suche dann deutschen Spieler als Mentor

Servus Andy, der Mentor wird dir automatisch zugewiesen. Es gibt einen eigenständigen Tab dafür bei deiner Freundesliste. Viel Spass im Spiel :-)

Monday, April 15th 2019, 6:59am

New player looking for answers

Join a guild while leveling and you won't be alone, otherwise you will be alone

Friday, April 12th 2019, 8:18pm

Ungelesene Nachrichten * Ist denn keiner da der mir da mal helfen kann ???

Wenn es sich bei den Quest nicht um Weltmysteriumsquest oder sogenannte "wichtige Quest" handelt, dann kannst du sie schlichtweg aus dem Questlog löschen. Ansonsten vermute ich, dass du mit dem richtigen Schiff dorthin zurückkommst

Friday, April 12th 2019, 6:34pm

Ungelesene Nachrichten * Ist denn keiner da der mir da mal helfen kann ???

Gehe zu dem NPC, der das Briefsymbol über dem Kopf hat. Den sollte es in jeder größeren Stadt geben

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 2:55pm

Observatorium Tool

What rewards drop again on easy obs?

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 8:48am

Rate My Build

Quoted from "Dragagon" Don't ask for builds if you're not in endgame yet. It's like asking what car you want when you're 7 xDDD Quoted from "Dragagon" Don't ask for builds if you're not in endgame yet. It's like asking what car you want when you're 7

Saturday, April 6th 2019, 3:49pm

How's warrior these days?

Just to bump this topic in my own interest: How is warrior now that everyone had the chance to test it. I mainly ask as p2p player; f2p is a different world it seems. What are the pros and cons of warrior in def/off aspect in pvp/pve? What makes it unique, what is shitty about this class in your opinion?

Wednesday, April 3rd 2019, 8:56am

Observatorium Tool

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Like Noah said, they failed doing it in Normal and they want to make sure everyone in THEIR raid gets it complete, It is a strategy which I also find acceptable, if ur random, and dont mind other randoms, just queue again, It pops every 10min if enough ppl are queued. What im trying to say is, they are making sure everyone they just spent "2h hours" raiding gets their loot, cuz queuing alone and always have randoms who dies is not funny and time consuming Some randoms...

Monday, April 1st 2019, 11:41am

Day Of Fun - 01/04/2019

Will this also be available on the p2p?

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 11:39pm

Prepatch: rare pets

Hahaha, gz, well done!

Sunday, March 31st 2019, 7:35pm

Prepatch: rare pets

Quoted from "Dragagon" Ta-daaaaaaaaaa! I want to thank evryone that helped me out! Special thanks to Seperentes, Samus, MrMoist, Tricck, Meloetta, LordOshi, Nihalt and Kannon! <3 Title of request: Astral Dragon Please reconsider that name mi friendo :-D

Saturday, March 30th 2019, 3:17pm

New to play

Confirmed, no boutique on p2p

Thursday, March 28th 2019, 3:55pm

How's warrior these days?

Quoted from "Aionwen" take Ulti like all naabs and be happy... Well, to be fair, all classes Ulties wreck this patch. But they have massive cooldowns...

Wednesday, March 27th 2019, 7:42am

About to start

And start on the p2p server smugglers paridise of you don't want to spend hundreds of Euros to catch up to other peoples casshop level

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:21pm

Game way off track after 75 for this new player

I didnt read through the whole post, but maybe the problem is that you play on the f2p server without cashshop stuff. Consider switching to the p2p server where everyone plays on the same basis

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:18pm

How to get to Al Rihat Ruins? and is it the best place for a new 85 seeking better gear?

You get a free set of ilvl 103 gear at the anvil in astral academy. Al rihat gear is ilvl 104. Astral gear you can drop and craft is ilvl 105 - so no, don't waste your time farming al rihat gear, Just do dailies there if you ask me

Tuesday, March 26th 2019, 11:15pm

Balancing in Battlegrounds

Ich habe gute Erfahrungen damit gemacht, als Gruppe mit drei Personen für BGs zu taggen - dann kann man sich wenigstens mit den anderen beiden absprechen und erzielt so meist bessere Ergebnisse. Jedenfalls aber ist es so wesentlich befriedigender als der Normalfall, dass alle ihren eigenen Weg gehen...