You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, July 4th 2018, 12:35am

Author: thstorm

Addons list and how to install ?

Quoted from "u_1318968" https://alloder.pro/files/category/1-addony/ Link is not working :/

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 12:13am

Addons list and how to install ?

Hello, i want to install all most important addons ( other for mage in ok ) where can i download it ? And how to install ? Thank you

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 7:22pm

P2P server info

These images are very very sad ... As for the comunity, if many people move to F2P P2P server would be a great thing, after all, is not much more immersive the game without runes unbalance everything? I personally find it more fun and ... 10 € per month for allods, very few, this game is worth much more!

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 12:42am

P2P server info

I understand ... I'm sorry I thought it was full because the f2p: (it will mean that resume my old f2p pg server and begin to shop runes :/

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 10:34pm

P2P server info

Hi, I would like to start on the server p2p Allods and I have a few questions to ask: 1) There are guilds side empire Italian or international? 2) The server is pretty populated for skirmishes including the Arena of Death? 3) There is a lot of competition between the factions and then in areas lvl 60 pvp is intense? 4) How will you find here? And 'the best shop with runes or a monthly fee? Thanks in advance for the answers