You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 201.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:46pm

Author: SΛΤΗΩ

Wtf Are You Doing?

Quoted from "Gothica" - you sometimes get stuck on login after which game RESETS all your keybindings (server side settings) and you need redo them all - 10 second lag - goblin ball completely removed in attempt to relieve server (didn't help nothing) - % zoning freezes - NO OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT whatsoever conclusion: server is dieing mechanically, its super old hardware and my.com (greedy as they are) do not want to invest in server upgrade (not worth it to them obviously) Some problems are p...

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 2:01pm

The situation in F2P server

https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…88546#post88546 more about the issue

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 12:10pm

CTML+M => Game Crash!!

Quoted from "Midnight" been tryn to get online for 10minutes now with no luck..first showed up 157th in line then just froze and next attempt just froze.. been issues with the skirmishes an getting to be able to do time void with white screens an freezes I have the same issue. After the queue drops to 0 I can pickmy character but during the logging it stops at 0% (best was 9% i got so far) and then the client kicks me out to login infos.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:39am

CTML+M => Game Crash!!

wouldn't be surprised it that was the millennium bug and since Allods links still use IE, it just kicked in

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 8:38am

Playing with mage will slow down the game

it usually takes 1.2-1.3 Gb of RAM, but the issue you are experiencing is probably due to some game errors we also experience at max. level. Something is causing the game to crass at different moments.

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 1:36am

CTML+M => Game Crash!!

Me to. It seems to be a general problem.

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 7:03pm

i need PVP build for mage

At least Smirlak got it somewhat right. but not entirely.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 10:10am

Can't get onto the game after patch

Quoted from "PoloRL" I've had this problem since the patch came out, except I don't get past the server selection screen. When the servers will be fully operational (when ppl will be able to log in normally) then try to run your game in Win8 compatibility mode and make sure that either your Windows firewall, your anti-virus system or the router (if you have any) doesn't block allods. It might be also that you have problems with password, maybe you have cheged it not so log ago and now you try t...

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 9:58am

[October 16th - 4AM] Connection Broken?

PPl you can try now, I was able to log in with my char into NF server just now and it kicked me out after few seconds. And it keeps kicking me out after 5-10s. Quoted from "Nethon" Quoted from "trevornon" Quoted from "Nethon" Anyone else getting a connection broken error message when trying to login to a character? Like I can get to the character select screen fine, but can't get loaded into any zone. This is what i and many other players have been going through since patch day exactly as how it...

Friday, April 8th 2016, 11:31am

Realgar

From my observation those who had 100 Honor pts since 1st or 2nd day of the patch (dunno how they got it but they did) got the realgar grains. Those who just yesterday received those points didn't get any realgar.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 8:47am

Different skill from the russian version ?

1st of all, this guy has sh*ty builds for mage (at least on this video). Secondly this video is from the moment they had 7.0 patch. Now they r some patches ahead (7.0.1.19 and we r 7.0.00.62.1) and I've checked on my mage in RU version, it's now 1 barrier that absorbs 60% and last 6s on max rank.

Sunday, September 6th 2015, 8:29pm

2 questions

dunno on the 1st one but as for JC it works perfectly now.

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 1:13pm

hi

Do as many of us did. Choose a class which you think is the best and you wold like to play. Get to endgame and make a reincarnation of your choosing. Then eventually stay on your reincarnation as your main.

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:29am

Psio vs Mage

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" psionicist is the "magekiller" (along with summoner&his dots) since it has several skills to absorb mages burstdmg and cc the mage, especially if the psi uses the "clone" the mage is a vulnearable target once the mage used its blink, use choke on it and it will get in serious trouble if mage goes invis psi can make it visible again with telepull if a hard hit is landed on the psi it can use timetravel and go back 10 sec in time before that hit landed there is ...

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:08am

Can we get those npcs from cargalas removed?

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" letls just all agree that mage is the best pvp class right now but seriously, bloodloust for pvp... rofl

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 9:04am

Server Population

Quoted from "Gwiniel" Pretty much all questing zones are empty since majority of the population is level 65.. rly? try Asee-teph

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:44pm

Dungeon Search

Quoted from "Wolfspin" Hello, I have the same issue, I came back to Allods with my wife this month after a break of 5 years. The start was hard because our toons were level 46 and lose all their astral gear, so we started almost naked. After 2 week of intense leveling we are now lvl 57 but the quests start to be scarce in Umoir. I have only a quest lvl 58 now proposed. I tried alternative method to reach lvl 58 before questing again, but I have found only 4 dailies that I can do for XP in Irdri...

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:35pm

Dungeon Search

Regarding the Astral unlocking (and probably the 2nd tab in skirmishes) it's now done on lvl 64-65 in Ferris (new map) while opening the portal to Dragon Bay (1st u have to kill 10 mammoths). Just fallow the quest line form Ferris through all the maps, specially the one which regard wild shore maps, and which open new layers in your 2nd tab as well as new astral sectors.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:30pm

i can see names in psi-chat...

Sure u r talking on psi-chat? Probably u r not and since both the psi and normal chat have the same color u just think u are talking on the psi chat. Try to change the psi-chat color and then talk to a psi on a BG.

Monday, June 29th 2015, 2:22pm

Unable to kick AFK players from Battleground

The AFK'ers are rly a pain in the A. And there are more and more showing up on each BG everyday. Some ppl don't understand what a 'fun activity means' and in order to gain some fast easy money they are ruining fun others could have form the pvp. Anyways, this 'vote kick' option works only for AOD rly. BFC is to fast and before the afk'er gets enough 'flags' the battle is over. The whole group has to vote him out (which almost never happens cuz ppl are focusing on other things) and even then, he ...