You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Saturday, November 21st 2020, 6:17am

Author: TheRobot99

[PMB 11.1] PvE Mage by Turnine

Introduction Hello, Sarnaut! I'm Turnine, an Arisen Sorcerer. I chose this race/class because I liked the backstory of the Arisen and, at the time I created this account, mages were the most appealing class for that race. I play on the Evolution (F2P) server as a member of the guild Monsters Inc. Though most of the server may only see me in skirmishes, I consider myself a better PvE player. As such, I am sharing my main PvE build. Impact of Patch 11.1 Stats Primary stats (Proficiency, Brutality...

Monday, November 2nd 2015, 4:01pm

Launcher not working.

Ditto. I haven't tried to reinstall the game, but I'll keep updated here to see what solutions come out.

Friday, April 17th 2015, 4:45am

[PMB] Turnine's End-game PvE Build

OPTIONAL RUBIES Above is posted a sort of core build. It contains the two most important things expected of mages - double cc (via the Ice Tomb and Frosty Advantage rubies) and Seal of Health III. Beyond that, there are a few ruby sets that one would need to make a personal decision to choose. Electrization These rubies heavily rely on complete channels of Electric Pulse or Thunderhead. Because both spells have a 3.5 second channel, that means one has to have good positioning during fights. Stat...

Friday, April 17th 2015, 4:44am

BUILD DESCRIPTION Notice: This build is strictly for PvE. It is suitable for astrals, leveling, farming, and raiding. This build is not good for PvP. I won't go in-depth for each ruby and talent chosen as their purpose should be fairly clear, but I'd like to make a few comments on some of them. Lucky One/ Master of Intuition/ Adherent's Determination These are stat rubies. You should have them all. Stone Wall/ Elemental Shield/ Reflections Stone Barrier is outclassed by Stone Wall. It is not nee...

Friday, April 17th 2015, 4:43am

INTRODUCTION Hello every. I am Turnine from the guild Disturbed (Nezeb) on the New Frontier server. I have been a mage main from the beginning. I play this class because I've always been a fan of ranged damage classes whenever I play any sort of RPG. The concept of hurling powerful spells at your opponent is far too enticing to resist for me. Notice: Just so you are aware, this PMB entry will only discuss the spells used in this build and also makes the assumption that an inquiring mage is alrea...

Thursday, April 16th 2015, 11:01pm

As mage, what profession should I get for end-game glyphs?

It doesn't really matter which profession you have (provided it's not alchemy) since you can use insignias to change stats as you please. On top of that, you could sell the crafted glyphs and buy the ones you want from negotiants as well.

Tuesday, December 2nd 2014, 2:24pm

Ex-Doom members in ASC

I see Kinkykate and Elementaal every now and then.

Wednesday, November 12th 2014, 2:10am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Is anyone aware of an addon that records the chat box? I had one before 5.0 but don't remember what it was called (and the page that had that list was on gPotato).