You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 7:50pm

Author: Deluxe

account being banned

i was banned too it's frist time this happen it to me and i don't what i must be do it for this

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 12:31am

Pvp support build

bard supp builds are different and there's too many of them supp dps full supp (has no damage, only dispells and buffs) the full supp became useless since DPS build can keep buffs permanent and also dispell has ben nerfed (most things can't be dispelled anymore like buffs) so i would suggest you to use my build that i worked on for 3 days http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!9!331...3…sbhsjbq/KEEWJDB it's more of a solo build since it doesn't have the rubies for autistic barrier.otherwise its pretty o...

Tuesday, May 23rd 2017, 3:22pm

8.0.1 "Creation" Maintenance - 23/05/2017

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" as i answerd in a other topic: Maint continues 1 h and the patchnotes comes after the work is finished.....like all times when there was a patch in the past ya just like what we used to know from my.com no respect for time.

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:38am

Few ideas

Quoted from "domi5500" Quoted from "Deluxe" Quoted Not a day without a gift, (it was a good way to encourage people to the game btw) thing that kept some players playing. It got bugged and isn't giving tasks which means no rewards. you can only receive a gift if you kill a last boss in an allods or won a battle ground I think you haven't read the whole thing, becouse its so long i guess Few lines down i wrote that they fixed it Quoted from "domi5500" EDIT: Not a day without a gift has been fixe...

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:36am

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Whoever plans to play on it is either plain stupid to realize that its another cashgrab method by the notorious Allods team OR is just willingly giving this game on life support more quick cash to increase their ego levels for couple months before the server merges. nice meme btw xD dracias I miss u , come back?

Saturday, May 20th 2017, 10:34am

Name the Server - The Finalists

what my suggest name "Pioneer" would at least make to the list x.x wtf

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 12:06pm

When will the new server launch? anyone gonna play it

people who will play the new server are one of the next lists . 1-people who are afraid to be ass kicked in new frontier cuz of people with cs and gear. 2-people who always play pservers for the fun in the beginning. 3-people who wants to group up with friends in one new fresh game. 4-people who are interested in breaking records such as killing bosses with low gear and cs. im pretty sure the population will be around 50 lig 50 imps.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 12:03pm

Is that what ppl call "Toxic Players"?

Quoted from "Bloodcrave" He's like a little teenager girl always on her period. im so dead lmaaaaao

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 11:57am

Is that what ppl call "Toxic Players"?

Quoted angry ? don''t my touch dd you do not know how to use it let us be honest here, this kid didn't even pass elementary school as for the whole situation, whenever penance can't face you and he has no points to argue about, he will absolutely turn it to a personal matter. that's just how the kid's eggo grows. to me, the DD buff is absolutely useless since everyone will focus you.

Thursday, May 18th 2017, 11:44am

Few ideas

Quoted Not a day without a gift, (it was a good way to encourage people to the game btw) thing that kept some players playing. It got bugged and isn't giving tasks which means no rewards. you can only receive a gift if you kill a last boss in an allods or won a battle ground

Monday, May 15th 2017, 10:03am

NEED Scout PVP/DPS (Ranged or Melee)

Quoted from "user_1129018" http://calc.alloder.pro/#s/9k4ylboqob:18…g1:1rpd::13ydj3 I agree with everything in this build except that your most DPS is from bomb adamant or w\e its called. it's better to have immobilize skill at r1, not r3.And recoil & the dodge skill at r1 not r2, and take the extra points to the bombaadamant that would give u max dps . new build http://calc.alloder.pro/#s/9jqplest1n:18…g1:1rpd::13ydj3 or this one if you looking for more deffense http://calc.alloder.pro/#s/9jqp...

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 11:14pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name : [ViPeR ] server :[Frontier] suggested name [pioneer]. good luck all .