Search results 1-9 of 9.

Tuesday, January 20th 2015, 4:29am

Author: babyroar

underground whispers

the kobolds just keep coming ....am i doing something wrong ???/

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:38pm

[Outdated] Ratchettes Guide to becoming a Great Mechanic

come back and elaborate on the last page lol...the rest was awesome and i love how you explained it all ...its very helpful for an old woman trying to figure this stuff out

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 5:54pm

the 7 fragments

there is a player that was fighting a group demons ...failed the quest...couldnt find where to get again ....and we cant find maybe a walkthrough that can help figure out what step is missing so the player can complete the quest ....any ideas???

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 9:38am

credit card issue

does anyone EVER read these anyway ???

Friday, May 9th 2014, 7:21pm

credit card issue

it wont let me use the site to purchase ...I have filed reports before and gotten no response....maybe someone has a clue and could at the very least tell me if the site is messed up ort if there is somewhere else I can go to purchase for the game

Tuesday, April 29th 2014, 9:38pm

Maintenance – 17/04/2014

do I need to screenshot my talents and rubies and such for this maintenance coming tomorrow ??

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 7:50pm

healer versions

it would be so awesome to have someone that lived close to me be able to come talk to me face to face and explain some of these things lol I love allods but the whole stat/ruby thing to an OLD person that's was raised on the old Atari where you don't have to do anything except fight makes it hard to understand leveling but im working on it lol

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 6:18pm

reinc quest

is this downtime going to affect the reinc quest since I was told it had to be done daily to finish ? if it does then im screwed because I was almost finished

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:00am

shards

is there an issue with the top up pages ....I submitted my card twice and both times no confirmation as to whether or not my money was received and I have yet to get my shards...any clues ?