You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 4:22am

Author: Khajjo

two demonologists?

Couldn't they be called warlocks or something? Elf summoner's are already called Demonologists .

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:18pm

<Defiance>

Quoted from "user_9171659" server is empty only this guild has online (and usually 5-6 players online btw semi of them mostly afk) i joinned their guild.. no one help each other and still looking for players on the forum. I joined the server and the guild on Oct 7th. My experience has been the opposite of this. I play mostly on the weekends and I"m not in any hurry. They're always doing stuff and rush to help me with anything i ask. If you're really interested in this server maybe give them ano...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:59pm

How's the Server?

Quoted from "u_18148842" Was considering come back after 5 years, but when I read ya - I feel like I should find another game I remember times when there was dedicated polish server and Yasker Tower was full of people and when I was playing today - haven't seen anybody. And I am much more into P2P even tho P2W is probably with more people. I guess no chance to play goblin football as well Have you tried RIFT?

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:53pm

Holy Trinity

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i only found a picture of skrakan https://e-danilov.deviantart.com/art/Skrakan-611759854 is the sign you look for on him maybe? i did not know there even were other signs in allods, interesting... well, i haven't had a chance to see him yet.. but i doubt the sign is on him.. Just like the others i posted above are not really seen in game anywhere either.

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:51pm

Halloween Bat Pet

So, I'm assuming we don't get this pet on our server.. Because I don't see it anywhere

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 11:14pm

servers population ?

Quoted from "u_4392106" are the game populated or dead? it's not dead. it's light. Just level up and play endgame with everybody

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 7:04pm

Holy Trinity

Hello returning player here. I remember when I was playing about five years ago there were crests/logos for the Great Mages of the Holy Trinity, Tensess, Nezeb, and Skrakan; and they were somewhere on the website. They appeared in the same style you'd find representing The classes and races. Anybody still have copies of those or know where they're still up?

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 7:31pm

comparing mount speeds

I'm currently at a low level on Smuggler's Paradise I have a Gray Wolf and someone is lending me a Typhoon When you view your mounts in the stable it only shows their speeds as Yards per Second. But, when viewing mounts at the vendor it only shows a percentage of increased speed. So, how do you compare what you might want with what you already own? For example: The Typhoon within the stable says Speed: 11.70 yd/s A Twilight Wolf at the Horse Breeders says "It will increase your movement speed by...

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 5:36pm

instagram? etc?

Besides FB does Allods have official accounts on other social media? Particularly instagram? There are actually several haha

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 7:59pm

<Defiance>

Cool! I'll be there today! I just need to restart my subscription.

Sunday, July 9th 2017, 2:53am

P2P to F2P?

is it possible to transfer characters from P2P server to F2P server?

Friday, June 2nd 2017, 4:25am

surprise mount feed

Quoted from "attimi54" It's strange, are you sure that you are on p2p server ? Haha oh yes. Definitely sure.

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:34pm

Corrosive Contents

Quoted from "Xrade19" mean your dots (from frag bomb or sabotage) will be 25% shorter but will do 30% dmg, on rank 2 50% shorter but do 60% dmg, basicli not worth to take,skip this rubies hahaha only for frag bomb or sabotage? Interesting, i would've never seen that. Thank you

Monday, May 29th 2017, 3:50am

Corrosive Contents

Hello all I'm lvl 19 and I'm wondering what Corrosive Contents in the Bomber grid does? "The Duration of effects that inflict damage over time reduces by 15 seconds, and their damage increases by 30%" That's the description for the first of two ranks I have three skills that cause damage over time and the duration of any of them doesn't even exceed 8 seconds. I put a ruby in it and nothing changed as far as duration. The cooldown for all my current DOT skills is 30secs and those were affected ei...

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 4:50pm

surprise mount feed

a bunch of mount feed just appeared in my boutique inventory. This is a mistake, right? We have no use for it here..... right?? I'm assuming it's a mistake since i'm not finding a "feed" button as explained on the item. But I'm new so just wanted to double check. Thanks!

Sunday, May 28th 2017, 4:45pm

Hey about subscription !

Quoted from "Bloodcrave" Quoted from "khaexea" Unfortunately no; I wish it was though because it may have been able to bring more players into the server. Check your inbox! For?

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 5:26pm

8.0.1 "Creation": Smugglers Paradise.

Quoted from "Eddy" Quoted from "u_6682518" I keep seeing mention in the forums about an expectation for 8.0.1 bringing in more players. With the exception of this post I have not really been able to find anything good on what 8.0.1 will include. I asked about it somewhere else but no one replied. What exactly is it with 8.0.1 that's supposedly attracting new players to Smugglers Paradise? Thanks! Tbh nothing ! Everything is pretty much the same... Only new things for p2p are weapon skins, carni...

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 8:56pm

Returning/LFG

Quoted from "Azir" So far this is Empire for now I am sure it will grow more. Im fine with that!

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 6:53pm

Returning/LFG

Quoted from "Azir" P2p is doing ok not its best but yeah were hoping 8.1 bring more people back or new people in but we will see. both sides have 2 guilds that are around 10 15 people active. Maybe more Quoted from "Decen" Unsure of how the population is at the moment. I played subscription about five months ago and the population wasn't very big. I know some guilds are going to return to the game with the release of 8.1 though. Hey thanks! I wasn't aware of 8.1 yet. I will look into this right...