You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Monday, February 13th 2017, 6:57pm

Author: swedishmidget

p2p server or f2p server

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" i made it to level 9 instead of 10, pat 5 and combat mount and exoskeleton and all the other improvements that help building up comfort & superiority, all free without any $ i already reached my goal, the satisfaction is hard to describe in words And how many hours have you played?

Sunday, February 5th 2017, 4:23pm

Collectors edition time

Yo where my time at doe? Got it now. Np

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 3:33pm

What's in "large boutique cetificate"?

Quoted from "Shhrek" Right click on it and it will show you what your options are. maybe if i have it but i haven't chosen it yet.

Saturday, February 4th 2017, 3:20pm

What's in "large boutique cetificate"?

http://prntscr.com/e4f50k It doesn't say which is pretty bullshit, how am I suppose to know if it's worth it or not?

Friday, January 27th 2017, 9:02am

New Feature: Timed Artefacts

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" farm 2000BC every month is well possible for a dedicated player You mind sharing how you grind 133 000 Gold a day?

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 8:33pm

Pat 5 sale plox.

Giff me sale on pat 5 chests plox. I'm not made out of money.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 10:45pm

Patronage chest sale? + insignia (pot) question

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" absolutely its not like you get nothing from it, you get a 2 h buff every 1000 100 symbols! so just activate this when needed and let it be when afking after some time its permanent anyway, but no reason to buy this at once Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" absolutely its not like you get nothing from it, you get a 2 h buff every 1000 100 symbols! so just activate this when needed and let it be when afking after some time its permanent anyway, but no reason t...

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 5:28pm

Quoted from "IAmGroot" http://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/halo-sale-180316 We just had the patronage 5 sale on 3/18/16 (2 months ago). The last time we saw it prior to that was almost 2 years ago...so you can get the sale probably in 22 more months if you can wait. Regarding the insignias (rare/blue quality) they work on all gear levels (at least until legend, idk about mythic/fabeled). 2 Months ago.... Fuck.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 4:53pm

So is there ever any sale for patronage chest? I want to get pat 5 but it's so fucking expensive holy hell, and you don't get anything from it until you reach 10 k holy symbols. So do they ever have sales on them or is that one sacred item they refuse to have sales on to fuck with poor people? Insignias only work for rare gear so why do you get them on later distortion and why would you buy them for pvp emblems. And what are you superposed do to with them when you no longer have rare gear to cha...

Sunday, November 30th 2014, 1:02am

[Pridens] New player waiting for new race..when is it coming?

Buy a dog mount in store now, fastest one available and it's only available for a short time (and cheap), then as stated above make a reincarnation for the new race as it's probably not coming for another 3-6 months. Also, don't play as an elf, play on the empire side

Sunday, November 23rd 2014, 3:41pm

Medals of excellent service

So I created my character last spring and I've yet to gotten my 1 year of excellent service because I've been playing on and off obviously, now I want to know when i will get that medal to buy some cheaper myrh and cinnabar, is there any way to see it? With maybe an addon?

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 6:16pm

Rate my (pve tank) build

http://prntscr.com/56nyrh So i just put this together and since I've been inactive for a while I'm a bit rusty on my palla, I was hoping someone could give me some tips or so, if there's anything essential I'm missing or so or if any of the rubies or abilities I've taken are completely useless like is it worth skipping pious anger, hell is it worth skipping autodafe as It only deals damage? Ty

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 11:28pm

Glyphs, runes, and converting gold and draconic aspect

Hello! I recently hit lvl 60 and I'm starting to grind gear, it's going slow but steady, however I have a few questions considering glyphs, runes and draconic aspect. So in this thread http://en.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…d&threadID=3986 (is it ok to link other threads?) they discuss the changes in 5.0.2 that is live in Russia right now, one preson mentions how upgrading glyphs will be cheaper in that patch (cinnabar being cheaper) now I'm wondering if it's worth waiting with upgrading my gl...

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 10:37pm

Allods Online Cinematic youtube series / lf voice actors

Please make bards useless in any fight scene... I mean... They kill shit through playing the lute?...

Saturday, July 26th 2014, 1:19am

Tank's stats

As a tank (paladin if it matters) what stats sould i get in wellebell armor, i know tenacity is great but that's it, do i need determination since they are sold in the same category? Or something like vitality for just plain more health. Proficency to deal more damage and in turn get a bit more threat? And is there like a cap of what you should get? As an example 20 tenacity.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 7:05pm

fix goblinball.

Goblinball games almost never end anymore when someone leaves, can be 2v4 and still it doesn't end. I know that it happens sometimes but after colours of war it happens way to often. Edit: And instead of making it taking 2 (?) minutes to end especially when the game starts without people joining, in those scenarios it shouldn't even count as a game, joining one of those games is so frustrating it's no wonder that when people join goblinball start acting like 12 y old shit heads. Thanks.

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 10:37pm

[PMB] Llag's in-depth paladin guide

Quoted from "Heal3r101" Quoted from "swedishmidget" I'm lvling pala dps but i will respec when into pve tank when lvl 60 and was wondering why in the rotation for tanking the holy barrier skills are not included, is this because of energy issues? If so why not get the energy regen rubies? Is it because you will get healed so it doesn't matter? If so why not skip them and get some more dps? EDIT: Or is it just because it's such an obvious thing you decided to leave it out?... There is no rotatio...

Wednesday, June 25th 2014, 12:43pm

[PMB] Llag's in-depth paladin guide

I'm lvling pala dps but i will respec when into pve tank when lvl 60 and was wondering why in the rotation for tanking the holy barrier skills are not included, is this because of energy issues? If so why not get the energy regen rubies? Is it because you will get healed so it doesn't matter? If so why not skip them and get some more dps? EDIT: Or is it just because it's such an obvious thing you decided to leave it out?...