Search results 1-20 of 96.

Tuesday, July 3rd 2018, 12:34am

Author: u_1318968

Addons list and how to install ?

https://alloder.pro/files/category/1-addony/

Sunday, June 24th 2018, 5:42am

Overkill on sales, again.

almost all cs players are tired because of this rat-run. think these how casual, non-cs and low-wasting players feel. e.g. if i miss a sb, i have to play without temporary one for 6 months. maybe more. e.g. if i don't have something, i have to wait for months to get it or i have to pay 5x more price. so i have to play for months without it. all at the same time sb-cs events. how can we catch all those things? i would like if they were monthly events. but they are not. some sbs are more often but...

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:30pm

Sihirli Lamba geri dönüyor! - 22/06/18

bedava çok kristal dağıtıyonuz, çok güzel hareketler bunlar. son zamanlarda yapılan ucuzlatmalar değişiklikleride düşünürsek oldukça olumlu yönde ilerleme var. tebrik etmek lazım. yalnız para harcama durumu olmayan, yeni başlamış para harcamadan önce bi bakayım sonra duruma göre harcarım diyenler, zaman harcayarak bişeyler yapmaya çalışanlar içinde 2x dışında düzenli etkinlikler olsa ölüyü diriltip popülasyonu en az 2 katına çıkarabilirsiniz. ha para harcamayan adamın bana ne faydası var derseni...

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 7:14pm

Characters rework plz?

did i see "class"&"balance" words together somewhere in this thread? in allods? LOL i think devs are thinking the same with us about this aspect thing in these days. if you read 9.0.1 patch notes, you can see that they are trying to give people the old school experience of gameplay(prob. 6.0). i don't think they can remove aspects from the game but we can see softened aspect system soon. i hope that.

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 6:57pm

Nereden geliyor bu karakterler?

sorgu falan oluşturma zaten bir işe yaramıyor, tecrübeyle sabit. hesabın satış ilanını linkliyorum, ssliyorum, satış tarihini veriyorum, alanın eski hesabını söylüyorum tamam tamam deyip geçiştiriyorlar. yerliside var yabancısıda. IP kontrolüyle, alış-veriş yapılan kart bilgilerinin kontrolüyle 30 snde görülebilecek bir durum halbuki. düşünün, Auriel diye çok bilinen full 13 bir oyuncunun hesabı el değiştiriyor. ismi başka bir hesabın adını alıyor. hakkında en az 10 tane şikayet gidiyor. ama hal...

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 10:05am

Pvp haritası basit fikir

asee teph benzeri 80 leveller için ammerde harita var zaten benzer pvp atabileceğin ama kimse gitmiyor. savaşlar konusunda da o dediğin olmaz ama şöyle birşey olabilirdi; savaşlar çekerken gs ve csye göre dengeli çekmeye düzenlenmiş bi algoritma ayarlanabilirdi. "-di" diyorum çünkü bırak aynı anda 3-5 savaşı, savaşlar günün belli saatlerinde bazen uzun beklemeler sonunda çekiyor. eskiden olsa olurdu ama artık oyuncu eksikliğinden, savaşların çekme durumunuda göz önüne alırsak, olmaz. oyun büyük ...

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:41pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

you ll buy this thing for high exchange rates and when the time expired, rates gonna be lower than whenever you bought them. you also can't use those bcs for 1 month. so... investing on this thing does not make sense xD i hope i am wrong. if not, so many people gonna cry here when they understood the risks and got their bcs. gl to you all xD

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 10:01pm

Short-Term Bank Deposit

don't do this event again please! this event just makes perma increase on exchange rate. thank you

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:16am

The Game Needs More Players

agree with Sideer. allods is very simple. spend 1000s, don't fight against other csers(except dominion), feel like a king... easy... if you know some people who have these features, you can invite them for more population.

Monday, May 28th 2018, 11:03am

New op Armor

devs should stop inventing new cs items. they should focus on to make this game more playable for everyone if they still have expectation from allods. @AOP please stop vitiating all topics with your common exaggerated unacceptable comments that we used to. let people explain their worries and let people discuss the issues within the limits of reality. nobody care if they can get cs items after 100 billion hours farm. be reasonable. you don't have to jump over every single topic. try to get the p...

Monday, May 21st 2018, 5:26am

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

i'm really surprised at what i read here. what kind of people are playing this game? playing a game and working in a job. living a life with only 2 options in an infinite universe. that's the thing what some people should work on to fix. pointless lives... so sad...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 4:43pm

Game mechanic?

yeah this is the biggest mechanical problem of this game apart from that everything is great!

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 1:24am

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" Before you crank down on Asc look were WE are then look where YOU are lol. in real; we are exactly at the same place: Allods Online - New Frontier server... as to my way of thinking: here is an ambit where i can have some fun whenever i want. as to your way of thinking; this game is everything. You can open your brain to different tastes of life. I believe you. You can do this! in the other hand if you wanna waste your life in virtuality(it's your choise); there are m...

Friday, April 13th 2018, 11:59pm

Satış: Işıltılı Kutu - 13/04/2018

bu mahfazanın sonuncusu 26 şubatta bitmiş. 1,5 ay önce yani. o sıra nasıl bir sıra öyle? şunu açık açık söylesenize bu yeni hediyeli karakterler reen bassın diye yaptık diye. yakında o hediye olayıda bitiyormuş yeteri kadar oyuncu geldi sanırım benim gördüğüm 150-200 tane yeni karakter var etrafta. 20-30 tanesi 3-4 taşlı olanların açtıkları. 3-5 tane taraf değiştirmek isteyip açan var. 50-60 tane ben açtım zaten. geriside yeni oyuncu değildir muhtemelen. aklınıza yatıyor mu 3-4 taşlı olup bedava...

Saturday, March 31st 2018, 12:30am

Complete the task help

kill mobs when they spawn. healing friendly npc does not help to finish that quest.

Monday, March 26th 2018, 6:42pm

Kristal Parça Satışı!

ingilizcesinde 12:00 yazıyor. türkçeye çevrilirken yanlışlık olmuştur. yada 12:00 - 00:00 arasında karışıklık olmuştur p.s.: fransızlarınki daha fena. moskova saatine göre 23:59da bitecek yazıyor

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 10:21pm

Battleground Emblems

in every thursday at lunch time in far east in every wednesday at dinner time in far west in every thursday at sleeping time in other countries

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 10:02pm

Lisa vs buffed Lisa

you are exceeding yourself day by day. gj junkie but you should find a real girl to with. lisa is busy with newbies in these days. she is not available.

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 9:50pm

Mazes : Value for time

Quoted from "Pochtron" Hope it will be better in 9.1, for sure it can't be much worse. ofc they will find a way to make it worse