You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Tuesday, October 29th 2019, 1:32pm

Author: Dhunsky

Massive Lag and Disconnects

We're having this problem too. It started on October 24 (when EXP LM was up)

Wednesday, October 9th 2019, 8:59am

reincarnation leveling debuff

Hi! What level are you now? If youre already lvl 80, have you tried going to the Anvil NPC again? You should have lvl 103 Blue (or Epic due to patch update) now. Also, you should probably have a set of lvl 6 runes, given from the Beginners Box.

Thursday, October 3rd 2019, 2:17am

Subscription server FAQ

I see. Also, correct me if I'm wrong. "Subscription runs regardless you're online or not"? Thanks

Wednesday, October 2nd 2019, 1:15am

Subscription server FAQ

Just curious. Are those P2P settings stated in the first post still the current one? or any updates were made? Thank you.

Friday, September 20th 2019, 1:02am

Collector's editions for Chaos Games 10.1 Update!

Should you get both on the same day to get the rewards?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 12:57am

From the Comunity to the Developers

How about doing something that would benefit those who are trying to recruit new/returning players, and the recruited ones? Like a referral system? Some advertisements maybe?

Friday, September 20th 2019, 12:53am

Patronage lvl 5 and mount

Hi! Regarding Pat 5, you may somehow start saving gold so that you can either: 1) convert it to currency and buy it in the boutique, preferable if there's a sale of Holy Boxes, or 2) wait/watch out for those who sell some For mounts, since there were a lot of new ones, including a new kelpie (w/ lightning bolt abilities), it would be better if you could save up some "symbol of lightning bolt" by buying or getting it from the daily gift (28th day or if you get lucky during day 1-27), or getting s...

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 2:14am

From the Comunity to the Developers

Whenever I meet (and INVITE!) new/returning players, given that they have some freebies, would always feel like this: 1. "The game seems dull.. Where are the other players?" 2. "Is there any interesting event going on?" 3. "Seems like we would never be good like those big, strong guys." MY point is, could you find ANY way that could make new players feel motivated and that good things will happen as the progressed in the game? Could you make them feel that your "presence" is there? Anything that...

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 1:05am

Lightning Bolt Kelpies

How I (and some of us are) wish they have added a LBK Coupon in new CEs

Friday, July 26th 2019, 5:18pm

Lightning Bolt Kelpies

Well, maybe they could find a way to let us "buy" or "get" those coupons?

Friday, July 26th 2019, 3:24am

Lightning Bolt Kelpies

Hi! I would like to give my suggestion on making "LB Kelpies" available again. I think there are some players who are not able to get it last time, and wants to get one. Well, this is just my suggestion. Hope you consider this Thanks

Tuesday, July 23rd 2019, 5:15pm

Multiverse Contest

Jack Sparrow now wanders the Astrals (Pirates of the Caribbean) Dhunzz - Empire - Evolution

Saturday, July 20th 2019, 8:16pm

Warrior Builds for 10.0

Hi! Can I ask anyone for a Warrior DPS Build (PVE/PVP)? Haven't used this class since 9.0 and it seems there are some changes (or nerfed).. Thanks in advance

Wednesday, June 26th 2019, 12:14pm

Dead CIty quests

Just yesterday, I tried finishing this with my reincarnation (from which I've unlocked Cradle map before the patch, but not finished DC Quest), and ran the whole instance.... I have the 3 "Flipside of the Revelation" Quests from the 3 Faction Bosses, and then went to Nihaz. Unfortunately, there's no "Challenge Nihaz" option from the dialogue box. Because of that, I can't accomplish these quests. Hope it should be fixed asap. Those raid rubies are surely needed. EDIT: I tried again today, after m...

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 4:53pm

Asking for build on Engineer DPS PVE

Ill try all those suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Sunday, June 9th 2019, 3:54pm

Asking for build on Engineer DPS PVE

Hi everyone. I want to ask for your recommendations/tips for a DPS PVE Build (Stats and Talents/Rubies) for Engineers, preferably for Astrals and doing Dailies (e.g. Al Rihat, KOE). This is my first time using this class for my reinc. Thanks a lot.

Saturday, September 1st 2018, 4:38pm

Summoner Build for 9.1?

Hi! I would like to ask anyone who knows good PVE and PVP builds for 9.1? Thank you!

Sunday, August 26th 2018, 12:55am

PVE Warden Build 9.1?

Hello guys! Can anyone suggest a DPS PVE Warden Build for 9.1? Greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 3:34pm

What happened to Forum Events?

Just wondering what happened to the forum event (im referring to the Monthly Challenge)...