You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 2:11pm

Author: Nosferatu

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

Charles come back m8. we need more pro warriors. ps Rezardi come back plx need some1 too look up too

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 1:58pm

Quoted from "Ringelblume" Quoted from "Nosferatu" Cuz i mean, so many of them posted alr, but none showing i was top kills in my noob blues epics and 3 leggys ( explains the lower damage overall ) Check your buff, people with low gear get a push. It's even "hard" to kill people with just blue/epic gear. Depends how good you are of course, but it's right that you have to know where to be (esespecially in this battleground). Yet again, a lot of ppl are full eggy enchanted with som myths alr. espi...

Wednesday, December 2nd 2015, 1:37pm

ohai, Can pots a ss of the same DF match we were in ? Cuz i mean, so many of them posted alr, but none showing i was top kills in my noob blues epics and 3 leggys ( explains the lower damage overall ) - Its about knowing where to be, i saw ppl bashing healer for minutes. u wont kill them solo... Roam search kill and secure. We won with tactics not with gear. Please dont ignore my skeels ps Gibe, had fun man, u lead well. with calling ppl to mid and to dismount. bet some pps didnt know to dismoun...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 10:11am

[6.0.3] error: a connection could be not established due to file "nconsistency 90/89

For the ppl who cannot use the my.com launcher yet Go to your folder of allods, then open the bin map. Use launcher.exe. and download. when u cannot downoad anymore Open normal launcher and next to play u see a V click that little Arrow, and click fix downloaded files. it will start the last download banana

Friday, November 27th 2015, 10:02am

to put this all in a short compact story: Banana 1 banana was bright yellow but no curved 1 banana was beauthifully curved but not bright yellow. they fight eachtother over it. Solution : make baby banana - both curved and yellow.

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:17pm

[6.0.3] error: a connection could be not established due to file "nconsistency 90/89

red, as i said above, open your allods folder, open the map where the old launcher is in. Launcher.exe click that and it will show its way like magic

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:13pm

works for me, yet i need to go to work, so i geus life screwed me both ways. 1,2 gigabytes ( 1173 mb )

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:09pm

open your allods folder in your mygames map, and take the old launcher, it will pop a download 6.03 avaible. ggwp

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:28pm

still leaving a guild cuz u wont get what u want when u want. says more about you then any other. Sad to see you leave, welcome back anytime, but rather talk n solve then leave. After reading your edit, please do not decribe utopie as 1 big gorup of lieing ppl. we are not. we simply can not give every1 what they want when they want. we have 7 ships around GS 9800/10 K now. more then there are piers. we can divide and share, but most importantly work together as team. U left, insulting guild, ang...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 11:22am

Thinking about coming back, maybe, depends.

Achi, Hope u will come back, and we can pvp vs each other, in a normal way without all the drama. Nosferatu Misfoxy- Died long ago

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 11:16am

things never change

Like i stepped in a time machine, and went back in time. Please, i see all this ppl showing pictures about who rekt who. Didnt we had that big topic so many monts ago, where i ( missfoxy ) left avarice to start from 0 scratch nothing nada niente, and rekt every lig i came across ( besides a handfull NA players. ). Yes in JC in Domi champs in Domi raid etc etc. much lower gear less rubies less talents. Just let it be and take your efforts in the game not out the game in the forum. Yes i can tag t...

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 3:50pm

Looking for a guild!

Hey Didel, On the P2P we would give u a good company with a semi hardcore pvp and raiding core, some old veterans from F2p and new talented ppl from p2p. We have some players from various top guild on F2p and some may know u well. If u wanna give it a try, pm neovas on this forum Good luck ~Foxy

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 3:29pm

Void is recruiting.

may i point out, we love PvP, so bring your A-game in 6.0.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 9:16am

Foxy swag is back

hi i am comming back aswell good to see some familliar names. ~lig - MissFoxy ~imp - Nosferatu

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 1:38pm

NA population?

still there, yolo ( imp side )

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 1:48am

Worth coming back for endgame?

geuss ill come back on imp side to have some funz any guild haz a spot ?

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:57am

[PMB] Healer - Numino Entry

Quoted from "1aussieonly" Personally, I think that if you explained the stats in your own words you don't come across as someone who is ripping off someone elses work. Laela and I both managed it, don't know why you couldn't. Also: Quoted Full Healer stast : PVE : Max Brutality, Proficiency, Vitality and some Determination. Everything else on personal preferences PVP : Proficiency, Brutality, Vitality , Tenacity, Willpower - as much as possible Melee Healer stat : PVE : Proficiency, Brutality, ...