You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 76.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:18pm

Author: Krafty

Compensation?

When you play a game like allods, the jokes are abundant.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:15pm

If you've had a chance... would you?

Heh, why release a patch right before walking out for the holiday? Poor planning. Now people that purchased items are literally wasting them. No one can play the game. People have already quit for good. Can only assume there will be more to come, myself included.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:29pm

If you've had a chance... would you?

I will be content if they reissue the multiuse timer items.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:59pm

Compensation?

Are there any plans to compensate players that have already purchased the Collector's Edition due to the unstable servers over the past few days? I mean this is pretty ridiculous. Can't even use the most useful items to their full potential because players can't even access the aspects of the game (if they can access the game at all) that would allow you to use them.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 4:08pm

Facebook Events

Quoted from "Avozinho" Yes, they are nice, and people can get some rewards. Those events started on 12/12, they are daily events, and until now i haven't seen any list of winners. Avo. Same. "We'll announce winners on x day from when we posted this." Not a single winner posted ever anywhere.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 4:06pm

While we're on the subject of being ripped off today.

Could Management possibly pass this message along to the higher ups? 400% of 5 IS NOT 15. The 400% buff for Order Prestige gain in killing Kingdom of Elements mobs only gives you 15 prestige when it should give you 20. Am I doing my math wrong? Someone double check for me? Something?

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 2:36pm

Mazes

Literally only got the ability to go to mazes back less than 2 months ago. They could have said something then. "We're finally releasing this but it's pointless cuz wtf?"

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 2:23pm

Mazes

WOW! They took our granite again! How about if you're going to reset the stuff every flippin' patch that comes out every two weeks, you stop making it available for creation? Or how about having the courtesy to at least tell your population that there is literally no point in farming it because it's just going to be taken away anyway? What the hell?

Friday, December 16th 2016, 10:24am

8.0 "Immortality" – Release Date & Collector's Edition

Quoted from "CM_official" Quoted from "Smirlak" Really wish you would wait until after the holiday... if only for selfish reasons. Starting the new patch a week behind everybody else in a hardcore endgame guild is nearly a death sentence. Our goal was to provide our player with Winter Atoll before NY. So, why not have it come out the 29th instead?

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 2:36pm

Quoted from "Mapz" Here are the exact lifetimes of the valuables in the set: Sealed Omnificent Core Morpher - unlimited; Is this accurate? One place it says unlimited and another place it lasts 7 days. I assume it's like the one from the 7.0 pack and lasts 7 days.

Thursday, December 15th 2016, 2:35pm

Sure, force people to buy both packs this time around because they want to have both pets. Flippin' jerks. I liked the 7.0 packs better where you paid more and got both pets.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 2:52am

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name: Krafty Server: New Frontier http://i.imgur.com/d7y6v6I.jpg

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:39pm

Lottery ticket from the Daily Task Event system...

It was a Platinum Coin and that's still a million times better than a flippin' lottery ticket!

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 12:38pm

Allod Resource Compensation.

This x 1000 The game became so much less enjoyable without the supportive backbone that was PioPico. He loved the community so much and did the best for us that he could. I appreciate the shit out of everything he did for the community.

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 3:10am

Lottery ticket from the Daily Task Event system...

They should consider compensating people for winning that item though, especially when you win it as a weekly prize. Like, really?

Friday, October 21st 2016, 7:51pm

We're not even complaining about a few granite here. We are complaining about THOUSANDS of granite that we worked for and accumulated over the course of YEARS. And we're not asking for more. We are asking for what we had or a current equivalent.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 4:13am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "Krafty" IT DOES NOT PAY TO BE A SEASONED PLAYER IN THIS GAME AT ALL. the madness is it was not even remote expectable that granite will be something "seasoned" Sure it is. The longer you've had your private allod, the more likely you are to have accumulated a substantial amount of granite. Considering they basically give you Greatness now (and a Private Allod for that matter), the least they could do is give those that have been playing longer mor...

Friday, October 21st 2016, 2:56am

Honestly, why the hell would they let us continue making granite if it's to be taken away from us in this patch? This is not only a serious waste of a resource that legitimately took years to accumulate, but it also took away from other resources that we could have been benefiting from. It's understandable that you wanted to level the playing field, but you did that by resetting the mazes in the first place as many people spent literally millions of gold to increase the level of their maze defen...

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 12:01pm

Black and White Swimsuit

Seriously? Not in my wardrobe and did not receive Premium Crystal compensation like most people. Where is the stuff I paid for?