You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 94.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 3:01pm

Author: ValekLost

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name: Thakalek Server: New Frontier Mask of the Puppet Master Shoulderpad of the Lost Physician Mage's Cloak of the Dead City Costume of Demonic Summoner

Friday, December 26th 2014, 1:23pm

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

Quoted from "Marco" I bet Brasils dont even know ptp sub server. I would be no wonder italians no turkey no arabs noo .... so Actually we know about p2p since its opening But Italian server was quite small and due to the language a lot of ppl quit. Then a lot ppl quitted later because of strongboxes, runes etc, because in Italy now it's not a good moment for money. It's true that the p2p servers is free from all this mechanics, but it's true also that you have to pay every month. If you don't w...

Saturday, November 15th 2014, 1:04pm

New builds 5.0.2

Quoted from "reeah19" http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…yrkxgnd/OIWJZVD vamp+lurker still seems best, damage is better and less mana consumed than acid, and you can switch to heal whenever in combat by closing aura full acid uses too much mana, comes with terrible squishyness, would be viable only for astral when you don't take damage ever ( aka wont happen) acid-vamp even more mana consumption, no shield regen anymore=>useless vamp+hellion (i want mr. shovel back QQ) useless since no bl...

Friday, November 14th 2014, 2:12pm

New builds 5.0.2

Quoted from "DiamentOwyKlocek" And Acid is really bad with this one i made 190k dps on 60lvl dummy and 130k with acid... Another fact is that acid use much more mana than vamp.[/url] Yesterday I tried: Acid Build w/ and w/o aura of potency Vamp Build+Lurker w/ and w/o aura of potency Vamp Build+Cadaver w and w/o aura of potency (it was my pre-patch one) on dummy lv 50 red ring and with the acid build+potency I made a lot more damage (overall, not single attack) than the others, in a time-span o...

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 6:00pm

Arabic language support؟

As someone else has already said, there are lot of communities that don't have the game and the support translated in their own languages (Dutch, Czech and Slovak, Polish, Italian, Spanish, and so on), even among those with a local server. Poland and Italy, for example. I'm Italian and we were in your same situation in April. Part of the italian players have abandoned the game because of the difficulties with the English language. Part, as me and my friends, remained. What have we done? Those wh...

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 6:10pm

Holy weapons <3

I really hope that the old relics skins (at least) will appear again :/ They are really wonderful, both those of DC and TP. On Ita server I only saw some from DC. And now I cannot see anything from Tep >:C I really can't understand why this strongbox is not compatible with other relics/vanity skin available from the game. Ppl work really hard to get their relics and now we can't even benefit from a different look?<_< Maybe it's just a transition thing, while they fix the relics to work even with...

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 12:48pm

Holy weapons <3

I quote Windstorm. Or better: I would sell my soul to see only vanities inside the stronboxes. You wanna be cooler? Then you pay, that's ok. Here we have only expensive events who give a lot of bonus/battle mount, EVEN in this case with a +1bonus on Luch so...+4 with all the set (srsly!?) But ok, it could be fine also in this way...BUT WHY, for God's Sake, remove Relics possibility to change the appareance of the equip? Really I have to pay to make my gear appearing different, even if I struggle...

Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 1:49pm

Holy weapons <3

I really hoped it could be just an item shop, for a time. And stands to this page http://allods.mail.ru/about.php?show=treasure_voitel_2014_07, there will be a Strongbox event for each class, given that the first is "Strongbox of the Holy Warrior". I'm honest. I don't care if there is a lot of strongboxes event..but sometimes I would be happy to see those items in the shop to buy, even after months. If you want it immediately, then you buy the strongboxes, but if you don't care, you can purchase...

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 7:44pm

How? Just ... How?

I won't ever pay to play on a p2p server. I far prefer to put 50€ from time in time, then pay a bill. On the f2p I can stay without play one day every 5 without lose anything, while on the p2p I would pay for...no playing. A p2p solution fits ONLY for players who play a lot everyday and ONLY them. I'm not among them, I play few hours per day (2-4) and I have other hobbies. Seriously, it's far more expansive in this way, then f2p and I really can't live w/o vanities. And besides all..as far as I ...

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 4:45pm

Lioo and Nefel ,-)

Aww! Very well done guys I really love the movie photography and the dark atmosphere. Very suggestive also the KoE setting. I'll follow the German dialogues, maybe this is the time I dust off my (very very poor) German XD

Tuesday, June 24th 2014, 11:37am

Core Morphers

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" especially because we have the GREAT possibility of reincarnation which allows "to play ALL classes" without changing, but from the beginning, so you can learn about the new class....! partially true. An inc will never be at the same level of the main toon, unless someone begins to live inside allods and play all his toons 23/7 :/ If I'm tired of my class and I've a geared toon with fable/fable 56 glyphs, upgraded lv60 equip...honestly I won't exp an incarnati...

Saturday, June 21st 2014, 1:12pm

Prophetic Card of the Breeder

I'm one of those who wait with his heart in his hands for prophetic cards events I don't spend a lot of money here, but that's one of those occasions. I LOVE them, and I love collecting the 4 Mounts, and costumes, and elixirs, and specks of light..

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:42pm

suggestions about ghost cover

Nothing and everything is "unfair". Every class has advantages and disadvantages. If every class could have the bonus (but obviously not the malus), the challange to choose a specific class would be a little more...senseless? For you it's unfair to not have the healer bubble (even if you can have a weaker one by making an incarnation). Healers can find unfair our second life (if you cast on yourself PoM and Ghost cover, you'll full your HP and you're ready again) No other classes can do this. Wh...

Friday, June 20th 2014, 12:28pm

Prophetic Compass Bug

Quoted from "GrumpyPants" Because it is the job than requires constant attention from the person in charge? Yeah, it's not cool when you have many other things to do like you detail it so much in many answers, but it is the way of community and the job of CM. It isn't 9-6. It is never 9-6. And unfortunately, such a tone used for describing your frustrated self isn't either recommended in order to get your community behind you. Just my 2 cents I think this is depending on what kind of contract t...

Friday, June 20th 2014, 2:05am

suggestions about ghost cover

Healers are meant to be a front line class, so they wear plate, they can use shields, and they have their bubble, because they HAVE to survive Summoner are meant to be a supporter class, so they wear cloth, they just have off-hands and ghostly cover it's different. Even our "be fullhealer" it's different. BUT Summoners have others advantages. Different, advantages: pets, dots, cheaper heals (in terms of mana), aoe like VI, and our second life are a pain in the ass for others (no one has a second...

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 12:29pm

How long are ques for low level Battlegrounds?

On Allods, from Asee Teph almost all the maps are pvp (exception for Isle of Revelation, Gipat, Wandering Isle, Cradle and Umoir...I think. I don't remember so well). So, if u want to do some PvP then you have only to put your pvp flag on (the icon on the dx of your avatar. Sword+shield on green background= pvp off, two crossed swords on red background=pvp on, two parallel swords on orange background=pvp flag on 5m cooldown switching between on and off). If your flag is on, you have a bonus of 1...

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 8:30pm

Also need help on summoner :)

I agree with the others I leveled my toon before 5.0, so I really don't know if something is changed a lot BUT hellion is the tank pet and you'll use it only during leveling. Unless having Fountain of Death to change builds on desire (hellion is useful only against warriors in endgame), at endgame hellion is totally useless. Endgame pet is only Lurker or Cadaver, depending on what kind of build you have. I found some problems between 55 and 60lv with hellion's aggro, but I was full legendary lv5...

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 11:43am

P5

imo, the only occasion in which activate all the symbols in the same time make sense, is when you accumulated all the 10k (it's not importat how many you have already in your counter), because if you have all 10k symbols, the blessing accumulates. My GF made this when she purchased the symbols she was missing to complete it, in order to gain immediately the perm pat5. The blessing extended itself for x days (I don't remember how many, maybe 2-3). But if u purchase the symbols only when you can, ...

Wednesday, June 11th 2014, 11:28am

"The Highest art of alchemy" quest..

Ciao Akeisha :p In Irdrich there are 3 kind of mobs one near the other around Tequatl (as Allods-Online-Player said). - Rusty Golems (magical creature) - A lot of animals like monkey, parrots, tigers, crocodiles, etc (beasts) - Undead (Impassible Wilderness, on the right side of the map. U can take the "alternative reality" teleport to go there from Tequatl) The only one kind not present in Indrich, as far as I know, are the demons, like other said above me. The easiest are those of 55-56 in the...

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 7:36pm

Is there still room for new players?

Quoted from "Elvespresley" Whats ur point? He said he is doing raids and u say no he is not! We are playing in merged server and discussing about merged server prices, u r giving me samples from ita server! U r talking about 4lvl runes like u have a chance against 10 or 11 lvl runes! U obviously dont want to understand! I dont say "dont come or dont play" to anyone. Im just telling the truth! Im saying, "if u r not planing to spend some money for this game u r just a bait for end game players"!...