You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2020, 5:18pm

Author: Mapz

The new collector's editions are now available!

Seems so. I also went looking for it last night and couldn't find anything.

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 11:38pm

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted from "Noah1" Quoted Offhand + onehand is exactly same thing as using paired swords or 2h mace or whatever other 2 slot weapon. 50% less dmg bro I'll have you know, normal people don't use basic attack in their rotations. Try with actual melee skills, and you'll see the damage is the same. Actually, don't even try, just sum up the damage from one hand weapon's tooltip + damage from offhand's tooltip and compare it to the damage on 2hand weapon's tooltip, and you'll see it's the same numbe...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 7:42pm

Question about WEAPONS

Quoted from "danielzntrt" What do you think about the tandem DAGGER-WAND-OFFHAND? Will you cast faster?, cause you ain't hitting harder, and not that you need it since you'll be using mages (including summies) here.. You won't cast faster. Offhand + onehand is exactly same thing as using paired swords or 2h mace or whatever other 2 slot weapon. Offhand don't offer resistances anymore, true. Now they contribute to damage done instead. Useless? No. Just another option if you dont like the looks o...

Wednesday, November 6th 2019, 3:16pm

Question about WEAPONS

Weapons don't matter anymore. They do not affect melee skills cooldowns anymore, and any 2 handed weapons and paired weapons output the same damage. Also 1 handed + offhand damage outputs combined equal the damage of 2 handed or paired. Nobody talked about that simply because it's been completely irrelevant for ages now. Shields have no damage output so 1 handed + shield will be lower damage, and are used by warrior and paladin when tanking, and maybe on full heal priest or especially defensive ...

Monday, September 9th 2019, 3:59pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

Not much to add to what's already been said. Game's current situation is pretty sad. It's been for a while. I guess people grow up and quit playing games, and this game isn't attractive enough for most new players. Sadly i have no solution or suggestion to offer, but i thought I'd give this a +1. .

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 2:00am

Wardrobe Randomization

I've been thinking about this for a while, so I finally decided to write it down here in the suggestions. As you might guess from title, I'd love to have an option on the wardrobe to get some random combination of outfit, cape, helm, shoulders. I guess it could maybe be done by addons scripts, but i think it would be quite a nice feature to have in game.

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 4:22pm

Allods online nice game but...

I also miss the good old times, but i do believe nostalgia is confusing your memories. Everyone talked shit about Narsaloff, even to his very face. 90% of the people active on guild portal hated him with a passion and gave him hell. His status went from very mediocre GM to god in the very moment he got replaced. Nobody would have missed him if it wasnt that what we got after him was even worse. So spare me the national grief day thing because i was there on guild portal and nobody cared, everyon...

Thursday, January 10th 2019, 7:43pm

FH build

I'm not on computer to double check it right now, but if i remember correctly there wasn't any kind of advantage from dark vigor r1 to r3 on heal build. Same cd, same duration and same effect on lurker pet, so you might wanna double check that and eventually keep dark vigor on r1 and invest the extra talents elsewhere if that's the case. For the rest do as Ray said

Monday, December 31st 2018, 11:33am

Summoner pve build

@myself, 250 crit dmg increases critical hits dmg by 80%. So make it more like 150+80%=270 for the crits part. Quoted from "Jaxis" that's math. math can't be wrong

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 2:21am

New Year Event Special!

Quoted from "yolooo" please give me more options better because I do not do anything related to Christmas and allods? so that everyone can compete Do you realize u could literally just draw a gibberling face on a cookie or a toilet paper roll, go outside, hang it on a tree and it would be a valid entry? How could it possibly be more accessible to everyone than this?

Friday, December 14th 2018, 4:37pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Jeweler and Black Friday offer! - 23/11/2018

Do not take this for 100% true, but if i remember correctly, the original news mentioned the refund being issued after 30 days (not sure if starting from purchase, from sale start or from sale end). That part got probably accidentally wiped out on a following edit in which they clarified the refund would not exceed 3k crystals.

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 3:03pm

Summoner Pvp Build?

Are we talking pvp? I cannot honestly say I've ever seen such a huge difference in dmg as 30% between summoner and bard, in any scenario. But they are different classes, with different mechanics, relying on different stats. I am not even gonna try to compare them, what i can do is to compare different stats on the same class, and see the outcome of that combined with my build. People tend to give a huge importance to stats, more than they actually have. This whole multiplicative stats system is ...

Wednesday, December 12th 2018, 2:29pm

Summoner Pvp Build?

Since last patch, the bulk of your chance to crit is given passively by rubies, and not by the stat itself which has a very low return over points investment. On f2p server, with guild rubies, holy weapon, artifact scroll, and class rubies you get 228 crit chance. That's somewhat around 18 or 19% chance to crit, so with the passive crit rubies u'd end up a little over 40% crit rate (passive rubies give 20 or 25% extra crit chance, not online to check atm). You could put another item on crit chan...

Friday, November 9th 2018, 5:29pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

@Sideer: crabs tournament? Now that sounds cool!

Friday, November 9th 2018, 2:52pm

Tournament of Blood Feedback

I like this kind of events, even though I'm not taking part in it for multiple reasons, not last the fact I'm a filthy casual. Nevertheless i would really like to get to know what is happening over there, is the management planning on making some kind of article/resume with at least the results of the fights? Not sure if anyone is actually streaming them, some probably are but not all. The ranking page shows the ranking (duh) but would be nice to know who fought against who and which was the res...

Sunday, September 30th 2018, 6:06pm

Tailoring

There is another option although it's probably more frustrating than leveling up a reincarnation for that purpose. Goblinball.

Tuesday, September 25th 2018, 2:04pm

What mean on this game to be pro player?

D) Pro gaming = professional gaming = playing for money prizes or salaries, literally playing for a living. Either being paid by sponsors to play or taking part in tournaments with money prizes. There is no such thing as allods pro players. As far as i know, nobody is getting paid to play this, quite the opposite in fact.

Monday, July 23rd 2018, 7:16pm

Update 9.0.1 «Ascension»

@Lisad: will tomorrow's patch result in trial of blood being locked? If so it would be nice to let the players know, so they won't get cut out like it happened last times.