You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 5:32pm

Author: Spartac86

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

Quoted from "Yersi" @ serpico my answer on this sign from uto blubber blubber blubber ^ you can only good fight with mouth but not in pvp or domi FAIR ...this word is for you a foreign word (see KOE) and stop talking about that ava start 1 men Domi FIRST was uto where start this yes ..how long you play here on p2p ??? 3-4 month maybe ?? speak not from stuff from yhat you have no idea pls ....domi is the best proof fr where is the better fighter ... but last week oohhh uto goes on ava and this w...

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:37pm

Quoted from "didiw" Really? You still don't understand what I wanted to show you with these screenshots? I will write it than. STOP THIS 1 MAN PARTY ON DOMINION! JUST FIGHT WITH FULL GROUPS AND STOP DESTROING THE MOST INTRESTING PVP ACTIVITY IN THIS GAME! Ehm... Should I write again the posts 10 cm above this one..? Ok. 2nd time: You joined Domi as 1 players for months. I don't need this kind of tips from Leagues...pls. Dominion is made for realgars, Skirmishes are made for PVP. Deal with it. @...

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 1:42pm

Quoted from "Heksu" I see many ''big fishes'' on pictures. Seriously Utopie, pls get some guts and don't ruin Dominion. In my opinion if you q with 1 ppl for Domi, you might aswell quit participating.... I really think someone start to play Allods today. I saw Avarice join with 1 ppl for months.............. xD kisses, have fun..

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 1:38pm

Quoted from "didiw" Quoted from "misstchoupy" Ouhhhhhh Mini top dps ty ty Did you notice the resoult of this battle? You had such high dmg advantage, and still lost. Do you understand why it happend? Yes it happens when you have in team 3-4 fh when enemy team don't... :p The name is "Random Skirmish", not "balanced skirmish" hahaha I'm a bit surprise about all this no sense screenshots...as someone of Avarice said in this thread posts ago: "it's dominion, just be online with more ppl and you ge...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 7:53pm

Quoted from "Ringelblume" Quoted from "Spartac86" @Ringelblabla And I'm still pretty sure that a scout can't tank S12 (in this server) with 95k gs. You are sure: morph-->try. And you will remember you nice video....... But wait..we got a palabadass here...not a scout, mpfff... For the rest you said...bla bla..as usual. For me it sounds like you are frustrated. Since you can't find anything to say againts your lies you start another topic. The good thing is that you show people your real face no...

Friday, November 27th 2015, 6:06pm

@Ringelblabla And I'm still pretty sure that a scout can't tank S12 (in this server) with 95k gs. You are sure: morph-->try. And you will remember you nice video....... But wait..we got a palabadass here...not a scout, mpfff... For the rest you said...bla bla..as usual. @Achilles It was a provocation after you put some screenshots about the past...I could do it about the present, but it would be all but fun for your guild. Everyone knows that a warrior can't win 1vs1 with a pala tank, a natural ...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 5:01pm

Quoted from "Ringelblume" Spartac, I have to correct you. I said I don't like Gibe. I also said I don't like Rampage. I said Nova is friendly, he just always stays behind Gibe, but I dont have anything againts hm. I never said that I don't like Nosferatu, that's something an utopie player made up. I just didn't like what he did. You can ask him that I accepted his excuse and then there was no problem anymore. Before I played yearS on F2P. At the beginning I was a small fish like you now. Then I...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:26pm

@Tashuna Sorry Tash but google translate doesn't help you very much, I really don't understand exactly what you mean... In the end I just understand "you are a liar and liar" again ahaha :p I should edit my signature: Professions: Armorsmithing: lvl 65 Weaponsmithing: lvl 65 Liar: lvl 65

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 4:17pm

Quoted from "Ringelblume" Quoted from "Nosferatu" still leaving a guild cuz u wont get what u want when u want. says more about you then any other. Sad to see you leave, welcome back anytime, but rather talk n solve then leave. If you want to talk and solve something then go ahead, but don't start like Spartac86. I wrote our reasonS why we are going to leave. That what you wrote is just another prove that so many lies comes from Utopie. You and Spartac86 are the best examples why people shouldn...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:41pm

Quoted from "Intre" If only all the people on the forum was playing on the p2p server, you guys wouldn't complain about population issues with all the drama there is here :o I think we are all here coz actually the server is still down hehe :p

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 3:39pm

@Melo: do you really think to be the most skilled player of Allod? Do you really think to created Allods by your own? No trust me....trust me =) I usually see "the biggest strongest mothefucka player and blablabla badass" in Allods playing.....Holy pala... (xD) Yes like you and like everyone else "biggestbadassofAllods". Easy don't die, easy everythink, easy to be strong with the most OP class of the game since 6.0.3 patches....bla bla...As everyone know actually you can unlock and finish every ...

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 12:44pm

I really can't miss 3 days from the forum...so lovely.. Someone want screen of yesterday night? Oh no I didn't screen anything, was been a pretty sad fight for obvious reasons, but I want to thank everyone who played last night knowing being crushed with no tomorrow. Like we did months ago 7 vs 18 anka ppl. I respect people: when they COME. I respect Stargazer when he trys to fight vs me with 0 chance to win, and all the low geared players of yesterday, and I hope to find them again and again to...

Friday, November 6th 2015, 5:58pm

My opinion was just a provocation to try to involve more people here and maybe persuade someone to come back... Everyone can have his reason to stop to play, I think that people don't stop to play for the others, they stop want they want to do it. If I have problem with someone I go on with my plans with or without him/her. I don't care about the others, this is a game and I play until I have fun. I play Allods since the Beta, I already saw eveything about discussions, kids, noobs and bla bla. E...

Friday, November 6th 2015, 12:30pm

lmao lmao lmao :V ..holidays or cheats blocked? Anyway...the server is empty only in League side, and just coz ppl like you: only bad tips, bad advertising, bad comments about this server ect ect ect.. The problem is not the server, is the people who ruin it.

Thursday, November 5th 2015, 12:52pm

Hi and welcome! Yes it's better if you start as League, for an unknown reason Leagues players are disappears.... ....oh well, after they start to lose Dominion again, right Come on, so sad. Cya. PS: (Yes this is a volontary flame post)

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 1:21pm

Worth trying 7.0 on p2p?

How much "shit" I read about this server... x) After 6 years of Allods, from beta server, to NA, to EU..merge ecc ecc...I finally find the only one DECENT server of Allods, and it's this one. Ofc the population is less, we got times with a lot of leagues players: Emp side outnumbered, now Emp outnumber the League side...maybe in 1 months things change again, I can't say it but the only thing I can say: just try without complain. Are you a good player? Tired to get ass kicked by a lvl 13 noob? Ti...

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 12:46pm

Determination for warrior?

After 6.0.2 the new determination changed a lot my warrior.. The PVE way is pretty much better, I improved my DPS in a nice %, the problem is the PVP: old Determination helped you a lot to do damage and in the same time sustain a good amount of it from rubies, now you simply can't no more use Determination for PVP (not with the warrior), coz to keep it high you must inflict periodically a good amount of damage, and as you know in PVP this is simply impossible. So Determination for warrior: PVE O...

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:11pm

[PMB] Bard Class

Ma falla in inglese che ti costa, ci metti una mezz'oretta a tradurre tutto. Tempo sprecato se no...