You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:16am

Author: Shipwreck

Looking For Friends?

At least I got some replies. And I agree TheBigPumpkin.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 3:47am

Looking For Friends?

42 views and not a single reply. You see, that's what's wrong with the game. The player base is small and the players that are here seem have no interest in gaining a new friend or guildmate.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 5:36am

Looking For Friends?

Hello all! I'm a returning player that stopped playing when the level cap was 60. Now I'm back and playing my reincarnate engineer quite often. I'm looking for some friends, some folks I can play with, socialize and all that other good stuff. A good guild would be helpful too. I've spammed in-game and no-one seemed to take any interest so I figured I'd try here. Thanks! Tideryius Ryius

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:59pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "Evreu" Quoted from "shipwreckedssul" Do you not see the posts? Disagreeing with me is one thing. But one is calling me stupid, the other is telling me to jump off an Allod. But you'll justify that one too, right? when you deserve it it's justified There is no justification for rudeness when its uncalled for. And the fella that said this game is about winning only, well, that has nothing to do with the add-ons. And please, I'm sure you've heard this before. It's just a game we all p...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 4:00pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "Biromir" You're like some Anita Sarkeesian, trollbaiting and then asking but whyyy the rage. I have no idea who that person is. And I'm not troll baiting. It's not my fault everyone gets so rude on certain subjects. I know the OP wasn't. There is no rage. Please stop using my replies in reference to some internet pop culture. Its nothing of the sort. Quoted from "Biromir" shipwrecked, you are telling people the following: What am I telling them? Quoted from "Biromir" "I want to use...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 3:52pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "Dhamp" Quoted from "shipwreckedssul" Besides, is this not a forum? Allows players to communicate. It would be better if someone would raise a legitimate point instead of being rude, saying I'm lame and stupid. That kind of attitude won't get any of us anywhere. But I'll be honest. Seems that the folks that say these things to me have had these petty and ignorant bickering a with me on the original forums. Not sure why I'm surprised to find that out. But I'm sure one of you will fin...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 3:50pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Do you not see the posts? Disagreeing with me is one thing. But one is calling me stupid, the other is telling me to jump off an Allod. But you'll justify that one too, right?

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 12:25pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Besides, is this not a forum? Allows players to communicate. It would be better if someone would raise a legitimate point instead of being rude, saying I'm lame and stupid. That kind of attitude won't get any of us anywhere. But I'll be honest. Seems that the folks that say these things to me have had these petty and ignorant bickering a with me on the original forums. Not sure why I'm surprised to find that out. But I'm sure one of you will find a way to flip this whole thing around me in some ...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 12:18pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Not a matter of being cheap. I simply asked what you guys think of people charging real money for the addons. I don't. It's not right on both scales. But either. I had no intention of this thread turning into a pothole of trolls and bashful comments against me or anyone else.

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:35am

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "Barut" As for legal matter, there maybe some but I have never heard of software developer who pays Microsoft just to be able to code for their Windows platform and also I have never heard of Microsoft saying it's illegal to ask for money for software coded for Windows. No, but software is never truly owned by anyone other than the developer. When you download, install and use it, you agree to a license agreement. It grants you rights as the end-user. And most IDEs, especially those...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 6:26am

Paid Add-ons fair???

Okay this wasn't meant as a bashing to the author of any add-ons. I do know how much time and effort it takes to make an add-on. Also, I gave a rather generic example of an add-on, never once made a single reference to the creator and/or his or her name so I'm not breaking any rules. And my reputation is well enough, think what you want of me. I've done nothing to cause any of you to feel in such manner towards me. I simply brought up a subject that I felt was needed to talk about. Look at it an...

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 12:15am

Paid Add-ons fair???

I don't think they are. Here is why. Let's look at the velhru stats add-on. He originally had it to where people could pay in game currency for the add-on which was highly inconvenient but alright. Now he makes the add-on for the new patch except now we have to pay real money for it. I know he put a lot of time and effort into it, but still, it is a f2p game. The other question here, is it legal? To take a SDK of a licensed product and sell information/data for your own profit without cost and/o...

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:12am

New Weapon for engineer. Dagger is ridiculous!

As we all know, unless I've been left out of the loop, the engineer can only use daggers as their main hand weapon. This is just stupid. Takes away from the essence of the class. If anything, only allow them to use 1h hammers. Wouldn't that make more sense? I think so. Honestly though, I think you should implement those extra offhands as weapons, like the bard's instrument and the engineer's cannon. Have them drop and equip like an offhand. But that's just an idea. The more important issue here ...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:22pm

The Tide has come in!

About time right? At any rate, my name's Tide and I'm a friendly player from the States. Currently a member of the transcend guild I hope that we all continue to grow and prosper. And lets not forget to have loads of fun!