Search results 1-17 of 17.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 4:07am

Author: Beluga

Greetings from the new team

Was a 4 year necro really worth it? omg

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 5:04pm

Is P2P worth ?

Plenty of players and it's especially worth playing now with LM. League side has 99% of all English (native) speakers; BGs pop when we want them to (maybe a little coordination is required, but they pop nonetheless); the best mount is available by doing Ferris (Wraith - takes 2 people to get it, super simple), however if you chose to purchase any of the CEs you'll have a mount of the same quality with different skill sets. It's a really casual environment, however if you choose to become competi...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:41pm

Just paid for 3 months of nostalgia

All of the NA players are on league side in Defiance, just send me a PM and I can give you more deets!

Monday, January 15th 2018, 4:46am

Best player in each class drama thread

Oh, and to follow up - I'm not calling the entire list of people bad, I'm just stating that the people listed are not good. (Exceptions to TheArtist and WickeD who are excellent, keep it up mah boys). Traba is good, but Bara is better - still both great people.

Monday, January 15th 2018, 4:32am

Quoted from "HIppycrates" ... 5 real respond without trolling. Nice score, atleast this topic wasn't toxic right from the start ... Seriously can't we just speak without being salty ? Did you ignore the part where it says "drama thread" in the title? Quoted from "theberliner" Quoted from "Instinct" Summoner: Wurstskilled @Beluga: I bet you are from league side since I don't know you at all. What I know is that whole league side dodges Mercenary in Dominion and BGs since months. If you don't hav...

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 9:59pm

Quoted from "Instinct" Bard: Trabantia Summoner: Wurstskilled Healer support: Tashuna Healer FH: Zardinao Warden FH: Akbaba Engineer: IHatreDI Paladin: AlperTunga Warrior: WickeD Mage: ARKONA/THERION Scout: theKUKLACI Psi: TheArtist Note: p2p server (smuggler paradise) I just screamed at how bad this list is, lmfao. It says "best" in each class - not name someone you know who plays that class

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 1:15am

Another Sale Without Consideration To Sub Server

In what way is that not cosmetic? Everything 1-74 is purely cosmetic and has nothing to do with endgame. I play on both servers; p2p doesn't want runes and the entire idea is that everyone can compete on equal terms, real life wallet has nothing to do with in game performance. A level boost won't give someone an unfair advantage, as mentioned before - there's no reason to deny our server something just because another server has it (unless it gives an unfair advantage).

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 1:02am

Another Sale Without Consideration To Sub Server

Miraculous Arc - 1,000 crystals. We don't even need the runes that come bundled in with the price, but I know several people who would LOVE this sale. Please sell to the sub server, there is a population that has money for cosmetic items/sales and it's ridiculous that it's blatantly being ignored.

Wednesday, December 27th 2017, 7:44pm

Time to make a change for P2P CM's Plz

As mentioned in the global costume sale thread, there's not reason for stuff like that to not be on p2p server. Agreed 100% with what's posted here so far.

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 9:52pm

Global Costume Sale: Now Live! 25/12/2017

Quoted from "Kurtcobain" Hey rinroken, i´m sry to write but it is not possible to transfer it to the subserver greetz Kurt Can't we just buy them directly? This is ridiculous

Monday, December 25th 2017, 7:48pm

Global Costume Sale: Now Live! 25/12/2017

Can we get this on sub server? The sub server keeps getting neglected even though stuff like this has nothing to do with p2w, what reason is there to not earn some extra money for the game than letting subs buy some of these?

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 5:10am

Wishlist for the community

Quoted from "user_1129018" It's p2p, just stop playing here and start playing there. What's the problem? Having to re-level, all the vanity is lost, and I can't read russian. If someone had an addon that translated everything for me I'd be there in a heartbeat

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 12:06am

Wishlist for the community

p2p server merge with ru would be wonderful as well ♥

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 12:20am

Coming back this week, maybe...

Dead, 2 guilds, both on empire

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 4:28am

I need a PvP dps fire support build

Quoted from "dragagon" Mage PVP SUPP stats: offensive stats: 500 Double Attack. 200 Elemental dmg. 380 brutality (counters 500 caution). 1 Determination (for the max dps gain in pvp for the smallest loss of statpoints). every resting gear piece/stat you got goes into Proficiency. Defensive stats: 500 caution > rest into vitality > gearpieces that neither offer these stats, into survivability (respect for the healers out there). play skirms til ur bored of it, play til you ragequit 50x/day, play...

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:25am

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "u_4720524" I'm on the two server atm with a friend and I'm wondering when does the pay to win come in? What is it in form of? Items or potions? on the subscriptionserver there is no "pay to win", the only thing excpet playtime to buy, there are exclusive "collectors edition" contents with "two server" you mean you have another char on the free server new frontier too? there is no "pay to win" either but you will get some things faster if you donat...