You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 11:39am

Author: Brahh

Morphing

I found the issue it seems when you pick a name for your pet that is occupied your game will do what i had. this topic can be closed thanks.

Sunday, April 3rd 2016, 11:03am

Morphing

Hello, I know this is not the right place to put this down, but probably the only place where i will get an awnser. So i used this morpher from the collecters edition selected my class then chose my race etc and when i then press accept to start playing everything dissappears and then i only see the start/home screen of the game moving. I hope someone can help since incant play anymore now. Kind regards

Thursday, December 17th 2015, 9:53am

To all p2p players old and new,

im getting back to p2p serv aswell

Friday, August 21st 2015, 1:51pm

Mac Os

So i wanted to know, if there is a way to run this game on MAC OS?

Friday, August 21st 2015, 1:23pm

Stuck in party

Tried all of those things, but didnt help, so i just logged off frustrated, next day i log on again, and could leave... -.- weird sjiet

Monday, August 17th 2015, 9:00am

Stuck in party

Tried that aswell, but thanks anyway. Still stuck at the moment

Sunday, August 16th 2015, 3:38pm

Stuck in party

Hello, Me and some people of my guild are having an issue. We are stuck in a party, wa cannot leave, cannot convert to raid nor disband etc. We can join battle for idontknowhowitscalled, and when are in that we still are in that party... We tried relogging several times and has no effect even went off for longer then 30min. Hope someone can help us! Greets

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 1:09pm

Psionicist - Public Test Server

psi is allready op in pvp, thats where it matters, and you guys complain about ruby grid? look to bards grid... thats a broken grid....

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:29am

New Opportunity's in allods

aggree and not aggreed oshi, i mean there are poeple who have barely time to gear because of sports + girlfriend + work = life , so for those people gold farming isn't really an option...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:25am

Het Nederlandse topic

ni veul belge precies ier...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 10:17am

New Opportunity's in allods

Quoted from "Oshi" This is a generalist thread where people can talk about on how its going so far in allods. There is already some people that show that they hate the current management, some people say that cash shop = skills ( that is so not true xD, ill give your dracias example, he dosent have much cash shop yet i believe he is one of the best pvp summuners there are, you have telepati same situation, you have many many players whiout cash shop that are better then people whit full 12 / 13...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:26pm

Hello to all healers!

of course we will have fun after this boost :p

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:25pm

For new players.

nog totaal geen idee momenteel, als de servers online zen gank wa me men stats spele en builds, na wa tests zalk men gedacht hier neerzetten greetz

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:13pm

For new players.

For all the new players or even old ones comming back to the game, if you have questions about the class, here you can ask, and I will try to give you an awnser.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:56pm

Introductions!

Hello all, my name Brahh im from belgium, only country with awesome beer. I live in Antwerp city. And I am a member of the Toxic guild. Looking forward to slack with you all .