You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 3:39pm

Author: bhaalia

Why it does not matter in the end if there is a "cashshop" or not...

Right, without that npc, probably most people who play on the so-called p2p server, wouldn't play. A lot of them say that they farm gold on f2p and then exchange it to "buy" their sub, right?

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 10:47am

Suggestion

There was a little thread about Polish players looking for mates to play allods with. The person who started the thread used two languages - English & Polish so that other people would know what it was about. A few people responded either in Polish or English. Unfortunately, the thread got closed as some mean French mod threatened those people it would be deleted if they didn't use English/French/Turkish or German. So I'm afraid there is absolutely nothing they're going to do to attract players ...

Wednesday, February 25th 2015, 9:49am

6.0: Equipment Upgrade System

They've introduced something called server progress. I'm sure you all remember the little marks we had to collect to open further and more advanced layers of astral. Now this will all be done for the whole server - so for instance to open the new sectors - s5 to s8 - the whole server and all players will have to collect an x number of progression marks (I really don't know the exact name) and once we have done so, we will not have to use keys when going to sectors s1 to s4 but until then we will...

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 12:37pm

P2P same advantages than f2p

@ Mokido. Right, right so "f2p" players need to either spend quite a lot of money or farm endlessly to get these items - like legendary talents or 4th ruby page, better mounts and all other game advantages and "p2p" players would just have to farm a bit of gold or pay very little to have it all? Are you even for real? And who do you think would actually keep both servers afloat? Fairies or maybe a leprechaun with a big bag of gold coins? I can understand players from the so-called "pay" server a...

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 3:00pm

6.0: Ferris

@ Gramarye Have a look @ the link - it's tep right? So maybe we will see tep again

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 1:49pm

Allods Subreddit

@ ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER One of reddit's mods is a mod in here...so he will make sure to act according to some code of conduct If you want unmoderated forum, I think the only one would be 4chan.

Monday, February 9th 2015, 10:48am

New Player

So this poor fella @ KurysFlame asked a few simple questions about the game and with all this drama thread you have probably scared him away from allods permanently. And you wonder why new people don't play this game, either on p2p or f2p servers?

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 2:42pm

Hel Bard Hel bard

@ ALLODS-ONLINE PLAYER Pure malarkey....

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 1:14pm

a little help about runes :$

This is by far the best rune calculator out there. http://oldsch00l.lebanni.net/runecalcEN/

Tuesday, February 3rd 2015, 9:05am

Hel Bard Hel bard

@ Mokido - Thank you for your comment. Finally someone who hates acoustic barrier as much as I do. @ bahad200 - So what are you doing on bard's forum?

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 1:52pm

10-20-30: Crystal Boost

That boost will appear in your premium crystals - so if you top up by €100.00. You will get 10k boutique crystals (blues ones) and 3k premium crystals (purple ones). It works as intended I think?

Monday, February 2nd 2015, 10:25am

Happy Birthday Aidenus!

Yeah, we're gonna have to wait whole year for this costume....

Sunday, February 1st 2015, 10:29pm

Hel Bard Hel bard

@ ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER I think you are playing a different game than Allods, if you consider bard being the worst class...

Friday, January 30th 2015, 1:34pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" so will fearless titles be replaced by brave? Quoted from "Mhuldoon" If anyone is in a position for that to apply, please provide me with a character name (privately if preferred) and we'll look into it a bit deeper first. @ Mhuldoon I'm a bit confused. In your apology post you said that the data is being cleansed and that rewards will reach their rightful participants and yet in the above reply you are asking players to send individual messages with regards to their titl...

Friday, January 30th 2015, 10:05am

The rule about world chat

@ Hokusay Removed image containig swearing

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:56pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

You've made yet another mistake with Mausoleum of Sparks. There is no way to fix it now as we have already lost a month since you closed it on the 27th December or so. If you give the so-called "rightful" rewards now, players will not be able to see them, as those rewards will not be seen until 6.0.1 patch..... Instead of apologising, you could maybe start caring about us, players and not make those stupid errors.

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 11:13am

MOS JUST EXPLAINING DONT CLOSEs

Well, my only question is - why, oh why did you close Mausoleum of Sparks if the Brasilian Server is on the exact same patch (5.0.2) as we are. The previous mess with Mos was derived from the fact that both Turkish and Italian servers were on a different patch than Eu/Us New Frontier. So I really don't think there was a reason to close this season before 6.0 patch. Also - the rewards for the season cannot be used yet as the data for them came with patch 6.0 - which we still do not have but this ...

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 1:17pm

Polish font in game needed

@ Mhuldoon No one's asking you to translate the game into Polish or support our language. We are just asking you to add our language specific letters to the game so that Polish ao players could communicate in the proper and understandable way. It's not rocket science, lads.

Wednesday, January 14th 2015, 11:18am

MoS Season

But the issue still remains that the same season has ended twice for Eu/US server - so I don't even think your comment about new season starting in 6.0.2 applies to us. The season that our developers ended for us without letting us know was season no. 3 (same one as the one before 5.0 was launched) and not no. 4 as Russian servers got before patch 6.0. We still have not heard back from Allods officials with regards to this matter and when we ask mods - they are as out of the loop as we are. Bb

Thursday, January 8th 2015, 2:15pm

#JeSuisCharlie