Search results 1-19 of 19.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 10:49am

Author: Dantz93

20,000 Crystals Giveaway - Solution -

damn when i saw 14 i thought i've won ahah

Friday, May 13th 2016, 2:56pm

7.0 Glitchys Gearing Guide

ok thanks, i'm atm stuck at 56662 equipment level and i'm full 71 green with only shield 70 green, even after i got new 71 pieces of equip the rating didn't change at all

Friday, May 13th 2016, 12:52pm

7.0 Glitchys Gearing Guide

Quoted from "Pochtron" uncursing green 71 items with high (>90%) efficacy - weapons work nice, necklace too. how do you uncurse the green items?

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 9:52am

Goblinball Tips____Dilios ''Dream teamgb''

Quoted from "Stiopa91" Quoted from "freestile" you should fix the invisibility bug instead -_- eh, maybe with the 7.0 patch it will be fixed.. i hope lel Well with the new patch it seems they fixed something but the gameplay now it's kinda worse, micro lags here and there with teleporting players

Friday, November 27th 2015, 4:32pm

With the new patch i noticed some changes concerning goblinball skirmish, first of all they finally solved the ''bug goal''(even if u can still shoot in that specific point it doesn't give u anymore 1,2 or 3 points from that only shoot thanks god ). It seems that they also changed the line goal in some points ( u need to shoot even more behind the line goal than before to score)

Friday, November 13th 2015, 7:55pm

funny story today...i've been muted(again yea) for 24hours because i called someone trash during a gb skirmish, that someone was only spamming in the group chat and he even tried playing against me but gave up cause we won even with his help to the other team. And in the end i'm the bad guy cause i called him ''trash'' and not him that made me lose one game and tried doin the same in the second one, simply hilarious

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 3:08pm

up...what a day lost 5gb with one pg....when i have the ''luck'' to have only noobs in team well i wish i was still muted ...if u could only do what a normal gb player should do(watch and re-watch the gb tips vid if you don't understand what i mean) it would be great but i'm asking too much i guess yes ''rosik'' mod on lol

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 3:14pm

HallowScream

Nice Halloween Party with my vampire ''friends'' http://i64.tinypic.com/16nvie.jpg Main: Dilios lv65 Empire Dream teamgb Server: New Frontier

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 4:56pm

Finally unmuted, so let's the rage begin....joking lol

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 4:28pm

Yea that's the worst thing, u can solve the problem logging out but u have to be really quick otherwise you'll get kicked from the game if u don't log-in in time

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 1:22am

And here's another vid freshly made about some types of goblinball players , enjoy it!

Monday, October 19th 2015, 12:09pm

Yea Vashbog i totally agree with you, that will solve all the problems. Hope the dev will think about it...

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 1:27pm

Quoted from "WasLey" I congratulate the good Tactics Alıntı sahibi "Stiopa91" Nice vid! gj! Thanks wasley Quoted from "Sheller" That is why I always pop my pipe with some melissa before goblinball and then I stay calm even if have have the biggest goblinball nutjobs in my team. Yea i know what u mean...i need some good music instead otherwise they'll ban me for 200 years lol

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:24pm

actually if u can count 36k days are 100years as i said....but that's not the problem. Well i'd like to ban those who can't play gb even if they are playing it for months, years but still can't do a normal match

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 11:37am

Hi all! I'm Dilios( my reincs: Katrin, Prostanac, Fratellino, Danny) from the guild Dream teamgb, Empire faction and i'm a daily gb player. I've been muted in-game a month ago for about 100 years as u can see from my signature due to "unknown gb issues"(yep i'm still waitin for a reply to my ticket from the support). Not being able to answer to any of the whispers i receive is kinda annoying so that's why i made this gb vid showing some tips useful during a gb skirmish, hope you enjoy it!

Monday, September 21st 2015, 10:41pm

Dominion Fights 20.09.2015

Nice vid, that mount though

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:48pm

a question about pve

Yep tab button using is a must for every pala in pve but still it takes too long to get the aggro of mobs especially if there are more than 5 (5×3sec cooldown of rightouse word=15sec) so at least 15sec to get the aggro of all of them while warrior does it in 5sec....but even if its more complicated i prefer paladin

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:34pm

a question about pve

Paladins best in single target tanking while warriors in multiply target due to their high aoe damage...however choose the one that fits more with your gameplay