You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Sunday, January 26th 2020, 11:22am

Author: Infectonator3

[PMB 10.1] Remilia's PvP pure fire mage

Quoted from "ByRockVodka" little question, this build Works well to Leveling? i'm lv10 Not at all, the build stated is purely for PvP, for leveling up I advise you to take all of ice and lightning abilities while maxing your Aspect of Assault, and take rubies that affect your ice and lightning abilities. Also, don't learn snowstorm nor its rubies, the damage is too low and it won't be needed while leveling up. Here's the build to use when leveling up, have fun! https://alloder.pro/calc-en/#m$fg...

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 1:27am

* Increases the maximum number of fire points you can store, up to 5 points at max level of this ruby, learn it. # This ruby reflects 21% of all damage you take while you're under Mystic barrier effect, a decent ruby, but not a must. * While you are under flash lightning effect, you are immune to all movement speed reduction skills, this is important, especially vs classes that like to pin you down like paladin. * this is one of your most important rubies. gives you everything you need, 20%+ fi...

Friday, September 20th 2019, 11:19pm

Hello, I'm a player from Smugglers' Paradise server (P2P) and this is my PvP mage build.mage has always been my go-to damaging class for PvP, even before on old allods, it's very fun. I'll be explaining my rubies' choice, and why I took them.Mage's resources are called elements, you can have 5 points from each element, certain abilities give you 1 point on a specific element, like how Firebolt gives you 1 fire point. and certain abilities use those points to do more damage like Explosion, disin...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 1:50am

Let's talk about 10.0

I didn't quite yet see an information-filled post regarding the update 10.0, what's going to happen? all i know is that the graphics are getting a huge boost, but patch notes? class changes? buffs, nerfs? when will the update actually hit our current server in EU?

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 11:58am

Assault shells, what? which? why?

@Sideer I'm about to change from a veteran average player ( that doesn't invest ) to full-time competitive player who regularly pays, so i have to get that assault shell. I see, the main use of assault shell seems much more interesting then! I by no means intend to invest right now, currently waiting for 10.0 since it's a wise choice, i want to confirm the changes that might come by seeing them with my own eyes, thank you for the reply

Thursday, February 14th 2019, 1:34am

Firstly, i'd like to thank you all for providing me with valuable information, i really appreciate it. secondly : @PunisherSy I made a new character, to start again and get all the bonuses, as i wasn't really competitive back then, my character currently is Level 80, spark level 37, and has full 8 runes but currently i'm at 12/11/10/9/8/8 thanks to premium. also currently possessing : • rare and epic talent point scrolls. • all of the carnifex abilities. • uncommom, rare, and epic conclave scrol...

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 4:13am

Firocious (community request)

Quoted from "Noah1" I have better idea lets make addon for it somethink similar to RBG for astral If someone call "Firo Spawn" in world or univerce your addon vvill catch it and display in top of screan in yellovv collor vvith time if someone call "Firo Dead" in world or univerce your addon vvill catch it and display in top of screan in blue collor vvith time Also in 10.0 thay vvill add 3 global boss so having addon for it culd be rly nice If someone create addon like this (simply editing RBG) ...

Wednesday, February 13th 2019, 12:27am

Hello, some of you may recognize me as a returning player from my last thread, so, this assault shell thing is pretty complex to me, as i'm about to invest a lot in this game and go full-time, i kindly ask someone to explain them for me, every one of them if possible, before even more versions come. €• What : as far as i know, an assault shell is a mount-type device that protects its owner by absorbing 50% of the damage taken by you when the assault shell drops to 50% • Which : Which assault she...

Thursday, February 7th 2019, 11:58pm

Full healer PvE build

€@Dragagon I'm on F2P server, starting from now, i'm investing about 150€€€€ a month since i have nothing better to do for the current year. Okay, i adjusted to 425 Caution, which is about 51% decrease of all damage when i'm below 40% of health, i realized the higher i go on caution after 400, the less efficiency i get from pouring more in it. i poured 345 into survivability, the rest is in vitality, i have about 22.5k HP now. What's your opinion on swiftness? getting touch of light and halo fas...

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 11:35pm

Full healer PvE build

@Rayofsshadow Thank you for the information regarding 1/2/4, I'm dumb, sorry. @PunisherSy I see, thank you for the marvelous explanation, i assume it's good for healer in astral right? @Laurent Oh tell me about it! healer could stay alive vs 20+ people damaging him back then, i missed those golden days. Nowadays i see healer is meant to shield and heal through them, summoner directly heals, while druid pumps out large amounts of healing. also, i've been trying out 500 caution 300 surviv and rest...

Tuesday, February 5th 2019, 12:54am

Full healer PvE build

@McFitti lol i have no idea who that is. @Rayofsshadow i see, i'll try to prioritize proficiency more then, also, does concentration block the damage entirely, or reduce the percentage of it? I'm confused because i see it doesn't work the same way as a shield ( i.e. Absorbs damage until limit ) Thank you both .

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:41am

Allods online nice game but...

I remember back then in 2015 we had a game master in the empire, forgot his name, but he was very nice and helpful, he was loved by almost everyone there, everyone respects him. Also, what do you mean by translations? your game is on german? the english translation here is pretty on point

Friday, February 1st 2019, 4:17am

Full healer PvE build

Hello, I'm a returning player, and I'm wondering how to build Healer now? in terms of full healing build for astral and raids, which stats do i go, rotation, etc? I'd love some help with that, as i'm thinking of coming back here full-time. As of now, i concluded after a couple of days doing s6, i started pouring more into brutality, concentration, and swiftness. i see myself relying on sacred word, guiding light, and halo to produce more healing, especially on sacred word, because that 50% more ...