You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 2:21am

Author: Kissaki

Comparing Runes with Others

Tytos you old Sabeltann wannabe! I don't understand all this nerd stuff. How will it help you to kill orcs?

Tuesday, January 31st 2017, 6:39pm

Advice for new player - which healing class?

There are a few healer addons that you can download, but these days you don't even really need to. The game comes with its own raid plate that pops up every time you join a raid. It lets you click on individual raiders and can be repositioned around the screen and customized as you like it.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 1:26pm

confused new person (shocked, I know)

Stats are not that important until lvl 75 - you change gear so much that you'll go nuts looking at different items The best thing to do is really take Proficiency as the Attacking Stat and Bloodlust as the defending stat wherever possible. It won't matter at all if you have to take other stats along the way, but for levelling these 2 are great. I'd rank it something like: Proficiency > Determination > Brutality in attack. Bloodlust > Vitality > OMG dont take Willpower in defence.

Thursday, December 29th 2016, 10:53am

How to farm gold in 8.0?

Maze!

Wednesday, December 28th 2016, 12:57pm

I-M New

Yes, I think 5.0 was the patch where Warriors could tank for the 1st time. I think it's when summies could heal for the 1st time also.

Monday, November 28th 2016, 3:47pm

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

I like to bash the Cashshop as much as possible in this game. It's my favourite thing. However, having watched the video I don't see anything that is a boost even at the top tier. The temporary lvl 12 runes are there and Combat Armour. For people who don't already have something comparable then this can be a boost, but I would imagine anyone willing to cash however much it would cost to get them probably has these already. The rest of it is just cosmetic. That doesn't mean they can't add items t...

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 1:54am

Gift of Gods - double raid rewards

This would really be a very positive thing considering how short this season will probably be. People are all over the place with gear which is partly because last season was shortened. It means you have people not knowing what's best to do - upgrade to leggy? Horde mats like bridge trolls until they have enough lvl 73 fableds to make the 160k? The Russian solution was to create this LM. By denying it to us you're kinda messing with the game mechanics. None of this bothers me too much since I'm ...

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 11:21pm

Insignia of Attack and Holy Damage

It's normal. Just some bug. You can put Holy on Wand, Weapon, Ears, Wrist, Rings and neck only. On those other pieces it just jumps to the next thing.

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 4:28am

Costume Assembly Contest Results - 2016

Meh, I may be be in a weird mood tonight or something but I think you just need to let this one slide. Ok so the guy entered a costume that's a complete set and won something with it that he probably shouldn't have, but these kinda mistakes happen all the time. What do you want them to do here - strip him of his prize and beg our forgiveness on forums? It's not going to happen. It's fine to be annoyed by this kinda thing, but just watch the tone a bit. These events are for fun. We've been gettin...

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 4:05am

Lottery ticket from the Daily Task Event system...

Just a hangover from the RU servers where they have these lottery things. I got one of these tickets too, but it's not really a big deal. I think in this case you just have to accept that you won the booby prize - there are plenty of equally useless items that we could have won instead I'm really enjoying the event so I think that a few bad prizes thrown in is just a part of the game. Hope you have better luck in future picks.

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 5:32pm

Black and White Swimsuit

Received mine today in the mail. Editing this msg instead of making new - mood has gone from mild butthurtedness to happy calm again. I hope everyone else got their's too.

Sunday, October 9th 2016, 4:09am

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Kissaki New Frontier In this fractured world there are places where the light never reaches. Even the so-called heroes of Sarnaut cannot truly escape the darkness within themselves. They may strut and boast about their deeds, but few will tell you the dark truth behind their power. You see every single hero in this world got to where they are today by murdering literally THOUSANDS of animals! They don'd kill them for meat or fur...that would be understandable. No, they kill them only for their E...

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 6:18pm

[competition] Skyguard Encrypted Message [ended]

Quoted from "BoneBreaker" This is Spyguard one the enemy is trying to steal my treasure stop them at all costs i order the fifth guard the great mage to defend the winter palace entrace kill all intruders - Noriyaki Better edit your entry to begin "This is Skyguard" before someone else posts

Tuesday, August 23rd 2016, 5:33pm

Raids and Group Search function

You can trade mithril material to fabled adamantite material at 97k gs.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 8:17pm

Global Cooldown

I think the Global Cooldown is reduced in 7.02. I guess it's up there with the most unpopular things ever implemented in game.

Friday, August 12th 2016, 3:57pm

Stockpilng for the future quest (Ashes of the past)

the mobs drop emanations of death - you use these emanations by pressing Z next to the Dragons Head torches around the altar in the middle of the map. When you have lit 4 of them move to the altar and press Z to summon a draconid. This draconid will have a very high chance to drop 1-3 Ashes of the past.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 3:18pm

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

A lot of people with those big-ass runes bought them when there were regular Crystal Chip sales. To have a Crystal Chip Price reduction now would actually be making things fairer, not devaluing what exists after the unannounced removal of CC sales. Ofc you could just make CC sales again - whatever it takes to make this old game appeal to a mass market.

Tuesday, July 26th 2016, 7:27pm

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

I think a lot of people don't move from F2P to P2P because they're reasonably happy as they are. There will always be things you lose if you move to the P2P server whether that means losing items; losing time invested or losing friends. I've maxed a char on P2P and toyed with the idea of moving there but decided against it in the end. Like Bluescarlet I'd be much more open to moving if they introduced a bunch of cashshop items and costumes there under the P2P model and let me work for them in ra...