You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 10:41am

Author: ReZZiT

Warrior build

He is a new player so i think he does not have much rubies. I think he just want a build to level up. A build where he can see what ways he should go in the talenttrees

Thursday, March 8th 2018, 7:29am

Best support, best healer, best faction for raiding

Summoner is a rlly good Healer. Bard/Engineer for support More playeres are on League Side, but empire need ppl too.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 12:29pm

Sale: Box Of The Holy Warrior - 05/03/2018

I would definitly pay for cool skins! But only cosmetic pls

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 6:46am

Game still alive?

Quoted from "annown18" I'm just wondering how many players are still in the game? and how active is the game is? basically from few years ago, I miss this game, and now I'm coming back. anyone can tell me how is the game doing and few things I should know? Thanks in advance! The game is still alive! U get big Items if u start a new character on F2P as gift. (take new frontier server) Or u start playing on P2P for balance and no cash shop. Server is growing - more and more ppl are coming

Monday, March 5th 2018, 1:57pm

Worth coming to p2p?

Hello, yes its worth definitly. I think more ppl are on the league side! much ppl coming back to the server the last days. at any time u can play all activities except pvp, but in the evening u can play PVP (EU TIME) more and more people are coming and joining BG´s. soo it looks good that u can play anytime pvp in the future try it out! see you

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:49pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Quoted from "Filipinski" Nothing was done in that matter. You had a week, you didn't do anything about this problem guys. I think it's about the time to leave playing this game. I came back after 2-3 years break and just leveled up to see Ark given to every single new player. Tbh I don't see any other solution but to stop playing allods and stop paying for the game. It's not worth it, I have never seen a much greedier developer. So I think it's the right time to go check out what's new in bigge...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:06am

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

yeah played some BG´s yesterday. I got a lot of fun! Many ppl are back! Server is alive now! Come and try it out!

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:39am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Thats the one of the reasons i dont play on the F2P. I play on the P2P for 7Euros a month. Balanced gameplay/PVP. I dont need to spend thousands of dollars

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 6:38am

Patronage 5

P2P Server - no Patron 5

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 1:18pm

Hello all

Hey! if u are german or NA player, come to league side! On both sides are active guilds

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 12:54pm

I would start on P2P. Any Guild here?

Hello, i wanna try this Server and hope there is a lil Community to play with.. Which Side is more active? How many players are here?

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 7:55am

New player - which Server for most fun?

Hello, i wanna try this game but i dont know which Server i should choose. Where can i have the most fun?

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 7:41am

P2W or Nope ? :)

Hello, which Server i should play? Where can i have the most fun?