You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 4:13pm

Author: IronPhoenix

Worth coming to p2p?

Quoted from "outsider00" I was wondering how populated the p2p server was? Is it more populated on league or empire? Is there enough players to where i can do all activities at any hour? As they say P2P is dead!

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 11:18pm

<Defiance>

Quoted from "user_9171659" server is empty only this guild has online (and usually 5-6 players online btw semi of them mostly afk) i joinned their guild.. no one help each other and still looking for players on the forum. We are 75% or more NA players in this guild if you joined this guild and seen no one online it's because of your time zone. There are more players from other countries on empire side maybe that's a better side for you to play. We try to make time for everyone but there are onl...

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 4:53pm

<Defiance>

Quoted from "Mr Barett" i guess that video kinda represents 70% of 1side of the faction on the server, pure guess We are on the side with way less population. Empire has been doing raids for weeks now. We finally have enough population to attempt raids. Check out the screenshots that lanny has posted in other threads showing the content they are doing. 30+ active members playing every day on both sides. For a server that had less than 20 playing at, just three months ago, I think its doing quit...

Monday, October 30th 2017, 12:03am

Dead you say?

Quoted from "user_9171659" but server is still dead... I'm not sure what you call dead. I guess you are one of the ones that sign into novo and see no one and say the server is dead. We don't sit around afking in novo if we are online we are doing something. The server is far from dead. to get the video to load click in your browser near the url and accept the unsecure error. I don't know what it is about these forums but they don't like to display youtube videos. A different way to access the ...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:51pm

Summoner's pet ability

Quoted from "Laany" * You don't get much out of it because of how slow the hellion kills but you can sometimes get coins out of it* haha or MountPattern what you sell expensive and Craftingmats and in New Land many Trash and Gold come on I hit 3 Mobs in New Land and i had around 150 Gold in maybe 2 Minutes ?! and Summy Pet/Warden was certainly not developed for it !! You are not a developer of this game! Who are you to say the pet was not designed for this? Get over yourself. Just because you d...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:51pm

Allods Online 8.2: A Crafter's Guide (All Professions except Alchemy)

A quick guide on crafting professions in Allods Online. If a mod sees this post please fix the video so its embedded if possible. done

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 4:54pm

Smuggler's Paradise Discord Server

This discord server will include both a League Admin and an Empire admin. We are currently trying to get in touch with Buuhuu to see if he would like to be an Admin for empire side. The other discord honestly had too many people who weren't even playing the server trying to say what was happening. Maybe this time it will be better moderated so that we can keep the trolls off the server.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:22pm

<Defiance>

Quoted from "TaLeR" What happened to Resurrection? Greetings TaLeR Resurrection is still around. The legends all quit some weeks ago and left us the guild. We are all cheap and didn't want to spend 2 million gold to reset the guild rubies. Lol Plus creating something of your own makes it more unique. We all missed Defiance and wanted it back! They had a different goal in mind for the guild than we do. Once the entire transition is over I'll make Legendhit guild leader again and leave it for the...