You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

Friday, February 26th 2016, 7:31pm

Author: Celinkabouh

New Order: Lucky Weekend - 26/02/16

It's the end of this patch so "lets put on LM for rare upgrades" "GREAT IDEA MAN! "

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 12:20pm

Players in 7.0

Thats racist.

Sunday, February 21st 2016, 4:43pm

scout or psi

^ This guy.

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 6:12pm

Update 7.0 "New Order": Storyline

Isn't it usually like a month after these things start popping that the patch comes out? Not sure but i think it was like that before. :'D

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 9:39pm

New Blood

Go pay to play and ecpect a peak of people just after the incoming oatch. After two weeks most people will quit and u are left alone in tve inbread guilds of pay2play. Wouldnt spend any time trying it out

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 9:34pm

International Server Steam

No one cares about p2p...stop trying too hard Dalacora.

Tuesday, December 8th 2015, 5:49pm

What do you think of "reallife-free to play"?

Well, 800 a month is like nowhere close to have a decent life in any of the major cities in Finland, or even some smaller cities. With that you may get a crappy shelter with some hobos living next to you and the absolute necessities to stay alive...it's a bullcrap idea from our retarded government just to make it seem like our economy is alright. Yes, I am from Finland. Bye.

Thursday, September 24th 2015, 2:14pm

"lightning Mount" When is it coming out?

Well Kurt clearly said maybe, so its not like he promised anything Also i dont think telling them to go do sexual things with their own bodies is helping this in any way, not sure though.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 5:42pm

Dominion Fights 20.09.2015

Why would anyone in endgame pvp play with a spec that is weaker just for the sake of your so called "challenge"? I remember when i played and still do play ranged scout, you come rageing to empireside how much of a noob i am cus i play nobrain ranged scout Then we meet in domi and i am playing melee tankish build and next thing you do is to come cry again that i play nobrain tank build To you every spec from every class is a nobrain retardothingy cus you simply suck. I am sorry, but this is the ...

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 1:33pm

Subscrition loadtime

They're pretty much located in Amsterdam though but you can still run to russia for vodka np

Friday, September 4th 2015, 10:21am

New Perfect Vote To Kick System

I am so happy about this, i think it makes my life full like it was the love of my life even though some faperinos try to kick me too it still is awesome a.k.a the best implement this game has ever seen. Zero rage after patch is awesome. Thank you for reading and keep on hating. Sincerely Celinkakashka

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 2:58pm

"lightning Mount" When is it coming out?

In a previous post like this they answered, that they are not releasing the boxes in same specific order as in russian servers, so no need to cry plz. this blue was faster

Wednesday, August 12th 2015, 9:19am

Give me 6.2 thanks.

AOP only posting useless spam with mostly incorrect information to every damn post. Pls stop alrdy.

Friday, August 7th 2015, 3:27pm

How do I read messages?

Yes, usually first thing a lvl 10 does is to go check mail in opposite factions capital.

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 3:26pm

Magic Mosaic (30-07-15)

Would've been nice if we had same option as in that RU vid but...no, ofc not.

Tuesday, July 28th 2015, 6:44am

Help with Pyro build

Wts signature to erwyn :3