You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

Monday, December 19th 2016, 1:30pm

Author: Azazel

Allods online codes

clearly these codes are for the russian version of the game and not for us. Íf there was an offer/event like we will get notified be our support team through game news

Friday, November 25th 2016, 12:52am

Sarnaut Sightseeing Contest - Entry Thread

Name : Nightwing Server: New Frontier Screenshot: http://imgur.com/8jKTcaY "The snowfall and the scenery gets me into the Christmas mood!"

Thursday, November 17th 2016, 9:55pm

Level 54 without mission

need to go 55 to get new storyline, since there is no quests available u have to kill mobs

Friday, November 11th 2016, 10:29am

Gold Farming

That gold farming used to work in f2p too. After that mini patch gear value also dropped to half but crafting gear costs the same. GG Allods once again

Wednesday, October 12th 2016, 7:43pm

Community Contest: Costume Assembly - Entry thread

Name: Zarathustra Server: New frontier Screenshot: http://imgur.com/QtUV2OM

Wednesday, November 18th 2015, 5:52pm

Scout Build

I would go for something like this. Decent build for pve but works nicely in group pvp (bgs) too, if u keep ur dinstances. http://en.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!8!131..33…DKD!qruhr/WXPDI Accumulated heat - only if u have spare rubies, doesnt affect dps much Supernatural speed- only affects damaged, since its ranged build i dont recomend it, so keep speed of the damned r1 Rapid heart beat- is a must Onslaught- very usefull, lowers cds + kiting advantage Precision shot r1- usefull to imobilise enemies

Wednesday, May 20th 2015, 6:04pm

Costume sale

Since we wont get the lottery activity, is there a chance to see some of the legendary Prophetic card costumes in boutique? I mean the ones that were supposed to be rewards from lottery like the Last Hour, Royal and Invetor?

Thursday, March 26th 2015, 12:52pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox of the Carnifex

if im correct, last time price was around 30bcoins each, wtf is that scamm again?

Wednesday, March 18th 2015, 12:53pm

Wolf Mount for anniversary coins (new players might care!)

Quoted from "freestile" No one knows about the anniversary lion that russians got a few month ago I think this is next years event

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 12:41pm

Daily Lottery

Are we gonna get this thing on our server?

Wednesday, March 4th 2015, 5:26pm

Why it does not matter in the end if there is a "cashshop" or not...

They could make xchange npc sigle sided, meaning trade only gold for bcoins at a fixed price ofc, to satisfy free to players. I think that's a nice idea. As I said before buying gold affects the game economy, never saw another mmo doing something so silly! And to answer to Bhaalibouh about p2p ppl complaing, well they shouldn't. They chose the server WITH subscription whats more logical than actually pay their sub?? (Im not against p2p server, actually played on it when it started for quite some...

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 2:38pm

Why it does not matter in the end if there is a "cashshop" or not...

my thoughts: this exchange npc is where the game gets realy p2w. When u have the option to buy gold u are affecting the ingame economy, exactly like exploiting a bug. so now u get leggy earring at 150 euro why? cause the npc made the price. Now imagine there is no npc, how much do u think a cash shopper would sell that item? my answer to that, a high amount or gold but able to be acquired in game.

Sunday, March 1st 2015, 7:44pm

Top Up

don't know what u liked so much cause it was totally a steal

Thursday, February 26th 2015, 1:47pm

Tear Boxes

just changed from discounted to popular, guess it was a mistake. But i agree price should be lower maybe like carnifex at 35coins each

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 4:17pm

6.0: Equipment Upgrade System

pretty confused with all that info, if what previous ppl said its true, it would be nice to be able to enchant 65 gear

Monday, February 23rd 2015, 4:57pm

Currency exchange

Currency exchage is going up up up and never stops! Last few days its gone from 105-120g per crystall and its not gonna stop... game is getting non viable for those who try to f2p, and espacially for the newcommers. Furthermore a reset its not gonna help at all, maybe keep it static??

Saturday, February 21st 2015, 6:29pm

crystal chip flash sale

maybe a CM can propose this to those in charge and we can get their point of view, instead of speculating their answer.

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 7:24pm

Boutique News: Discontinued Items

remains usable on low lvl items might mean lvl 60 gear. So u wont be able to use it in high lvl items (65-66). thats my guess

Monday, February 16th 2015, 11:35am

6.0: Release Date

Quoted from "spalding" And what about the upgrade cost for gear and glyphs? 800g from rare to epic, 1000g epic to leggy and logically a bit more for fabled.

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 11:26pm

[Symbol of Water of Death] HELP!!!

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "brunoknx" Hi guys, I need help, I'm trying to buy exactly 3 [Symbols of Water of Death] in the league three weeks ago and I can not, I glanced at the Empire, and there are 7 auction sale, there is some possibility that I buy them in empire and transfer to the league? thank you Only if they have vendor sell price. Even then it's high risk. If you don't hesitate to use more shady methods, I heard there's some people who "bugged" during faction change and have acces...