You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 155.

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 6:04pm

Author: ryan9690

From the Comunity to the Developers

I totally agree on this Meia, the server is dying.

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 3:06am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [Heroine] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Forgotten Legends

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 9:50am

Save my summy

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 10:33pm

What the hell in the class info

<snip> ModEdit: As per first warning - It's not hard to be civil, or to abide by the simple rules. -Mhuldoon

Tuesday, September 30th 2014, 9:27pm

What the hell in the class info

So the info that is shown on the russian site is very different then what we are getting for scouts, for one on the russian site crippling blow is supposed to get a 200% buff and thrust was set to 160%. So why do we get <snip> ModEdit: If you can't be polite, then at least be civil - Thanks. - Mhuldoon

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:09pm

6.0: In development: Glyphs and equipment

The grinding in this game is childsplay lol. This is nothing compared to dozens of games out there whos grinding is 100x worse. A popular game still out there has a feature where you can BUY a bot from the cash shop that grinds for you. At one point in the games history to reach the max level or 105, it would take 9 months grinding 24 hours 6 days a week. And that was as the best AoE class in the game in the best spot. It took most people over a year to get to the level cap. No quests , no speci...

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:13am

Ok allods wtf

It is amazing how allods can fuck up this bad. People who work there need to do something to have confidence in them restored. And not some bullshit lame ass LM

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:28am

Ok allods wtf

Sooo what the hell is going on guys? I hear a crap load of people got kicked from guilds then game crashed on top of friends list being wiped. Cant log in past server selection and your site keeps going down

Friday, September 5th 2014, 9:33pm

Any news about Mausoleum of sparks?

They sure did get on fixing that Carry bug that is for sure lol. If they had time to fix that one, they have time to fix MoS, they are just meh at their job

Tuesday, September 2nd 2014, 6:12am

how much gold and cas shop crystals is it to get a lvl 11 rune/lvl 12 rune from scratch

Used to cost roughly 6,500 USD to make full 12s. Take it into account everything is now 30% more, gold costs of runes is now 12x higher. No 500 pack of Crystal chips, roughly a cost of 8,000+ now for full 12s, Doing just 12s and 11s. Probably 5,500-6000

Friday, August 29th 2014, 4:46pm

Melee scouts: Not enough rubies?

I agree, the struggle is real. Especially now that the crippling blow rubies will actually be worth taking now. The fero rubies is a 50/50 though for PVE. If you got a warrior with you constatly no problem. If not, does raise some struggles.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 9:24pm

Fusion Server

Yeah and with that english does dominant the languages spoken. You want to throw russian into that when we ourselfs are like 1/7th their population on 1 server. For one they dont care to speak english and they do not treat english players very kindly. Try logging on the russian server and worldchatting. They will not greet you with open arms.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 8:31pm

Fusion Server

Why the hell are people so hellbent on merging us with russians? It will NEVER happen for there is 0 reason for it seeing as how they have 8 full servers going. And the language barrier my god if you think its bad now.

Friday, August 22nd 2014, 12:40am

Can we get updates for OUR patches?

Very few bug reports eh? Thats because we are very used to them not getting fixed for months. And I find it amusing how you say my statistic is over inflated. I dare you to post a poll, and ADVERTISE THE POLL Asking if players are happy with the current cash shop prices. leave it up for a week, and then let us look at the responses. If you actually advertise it and let all the players know what is happening then I am sure you will get some nice numbers to go off of. Of course you wont do that ca...

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 9:54pm

Nice, so when a few people say they don't mind the lack of 5.2 update info cause they just use Google translate you guys listen. When 90% of the population screams for something to be done about the glitches and bugs in the game, the near crippling cash shop prices, you guys ignore it. Get off your high horse and stop trying to justify yourself

Thursday, August 21st 2014, 6:47pm

regardless if 5.2 is far away it makes 0 sense to be giving 6.0 previews over the 5.2 when it is not even going to be introduced to us for close to a year.