You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 9:30pm

Author: Casscrowley

[PMB 10.1] Laukr's Scout (PvE) Build for Levelling and Gearing

V. RotationIn this section I will be sharing my DPS rotation via using images of skills and then I will try to explain it. Before going into any fight make sure that you have your Aspect of Assault and Shooter Stance are on. So here, what we are doing is basically using the power of charms and their dance with our abilities. We must make sure that we start our fight with using "Replenishment" to get gear pieces every seconds. We must start our fight with activating "Poison Charms" and using "Pre...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 9:29pm

III. StatsIn this section I will, briefly, talk about important stats for scout. Stats, in Allods, differ into two types: Offensive and Defensive Stats. We will be focusing on Vigor, Proficiency, Determination, Brutality, and Swiftness on Offensive Stats side; and, Vitality, Bloodlust, Caution, and Concentration will be our focus on Defensive Stats. First, let's take a look into our main stats: Vigor: Increases your damage and healing by a factor of x. Proficiency: Increases your damage and heal...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 9:25pm

II.III Survival Code II.IIIa Cat Reflexes: This ruby increases your Swiftness by 90. II.IIIb On Alert: Maximum amount of stored gear pieces increase by 5. Damage dealt increases by 12%. II.IIIc Predator's Grace: Swingout duration and it's cooldown increase by 100%. It also reduces your incoming damage from area of effect attacks by 60% and increases your movement speed by 15%. Does not consume any more gear pieces. II.IIId Joker: Swingout gives you the Joker effect for 3 seconds. While this effe...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 7:40pm

II.Rubies All of the characters have 3 ruby pages, scout's ruby pages are called: Fire Starter, Poisoner, and Survival Code. At this section we will look into them and which rubies I choice to use in detail. II.I Fire Starter II.Ia Fire Starter: This ruby increases all of your fire damage dealt by 16% (at max). I suggest you to go max with it. II.Ib Shooter: You cannot use it if you don't have the Aspect of Assault - if you have it, you must activate this stance to get advantages of this stance:...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 4:38pm

I.Talent Tree Before jumping into details about skills, I have one thing to inform you about. We use something called "gear pieces" to use most of our skills. We will look in detail which skill use how many gear pieces and which ones restore it. Gear pieces can be seen at the bottom of your character's health bar section (shown with red arrow): I.I Skills and Explanations I.Ia Poison Charms and Fire Charms: These charms are, mostly, used before using other skills since they help scouts to empowe...

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 2:54pm

Hello people, this is Laukr from Smuggler's Paradise (P2P) server. I am a new member of Avarice guild and my main role is DPS (basically, dealing lots of damage). I have started to play Allods Online in this month. However, it is not my first time playing Allods Online - I have quited game at Irdrich update (Tep boss). I have always loved the archer character in all types of games that is why i wanted to play as a scout in Allods Online. Scout, here in Allods, is very exciting to play with. It ...

Friday, August 30th 2019, 11:35pm

Hesap Ödeme MasterCard sorunu

Bugün bu konuyla ilgili İş Bankası ile görüştüm bana aktarılan bilgiye göre, özetle, ödeme sisteminiz bazı bankalar tarafından kara listeye alınmış. PayPal zaten ülkemizde yok, bankalar aracılığıyla da ödeme yapamıyoruz. Ne yapmamız gerek?