You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Thursday, June 30th 2016, 12:07pm

Author: Stiopa91

Pirates. Allods Online ( New Game Allods Team)

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Quoted from "Stiopa91" Quoted from "VashBOG™" Since they pretty much took the skins from Allods, they should of just put it in allods as a ship BG. Or they should just "put" this amazing "minigame" as a new skirmish bg. Isn't that exactly what I've said? Then i misunderstood your reply, from how you wrote i realized you want into the game only those new ship skins However i really hope they'll put this "minigame" as a new skirmish bg, it seems pretty cool

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 6:53pm

Pirates. Allods Online ( New Game Allods Team)

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Since they pretty much took the skins from Allods, they should of just put it in allods as a ship BG. Or they should just "put" this amazing "minigame" as a new skirmish bg.

Sunday, December 27th 2015, 2:04pm

Fix Goblinball

Welcome to BuggyBall

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 7:39pm

Goblinball Tips____Dilios ''Dream teamgb''

Lioo there was nothing in that post with "racist remarks".. what? that vid was too racist? lol Try not to look too far down , the sense of the discussion was so simple and concise

Sunday, December 13th 2015, 7:26pm

Whats the class to be in 7.0?

Quoted from "Yuna" warrior is op, watch hPerin ->http://i.imgur.com/vwEFKr9.jpg?1 op yep, then i'll say every warrior with full 13 lvl runes will be op.. lel

Friday, November 27th 2015, 5:07pm

Quoted from "freestile" you should fix the invisibility bug instead -_- eh, maybe with the 7.0 patch it will be fixed.. i hope lel

Thursday, November 26th 2015, 1:04pm

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

Quoted from "Spartac86" I don't know you, you are an old player of this server and I'm glad to have you here again, but before to come here and spit shit about Utopie and his players, remember that I am one of them, and how I crushed you yesterday, I will do it again and again and again and again and again, without pressing Stamp button.

Tuesday, November 3rd 2015, 3:13pm

Hallowscream

Welcome to my PrisonHallowScream! http://i64.tinypic.com/2dij41i.jpg Main: Astinos level 65 Guild Dream teamgb Empire, server New Frontier. Happy Hallowscream!

Monday, October 19th 2015, 7:05pm

Quoted from "freestile" seriously this goal line' hit box is pure crap i know what you mean ehehe, but however the dev's should solve other problems\bugs, one of them that i hate most are the invisible characters lel

Monday, September 14th 2015, 4:09pm

An error occurred while launching the game

Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, There's a key on your keyboard to create screenshots, then copy/past on paint . I think Allods crash report never worked, i don't know why. Did I suggest to launch the game in windows 7/8 compatibility ? Is there such an option with windows 10 ? If there is this option, can you try with the my.game launcher and the Allods launcher ? Hi Gladia. Thanks for the advice . Yes, there is an option to launch the game in windows 7/8 compatibility and yes, you've already sugge...

Monday, September 14th 2015, 2:23pm

I took some pictures of this error: -when i try to log-in, after 2-3 sec it makes me see this <personnal info about your account> -then when i try to send that report it shows me this -and at the end this

Monday, September 14th 2015, 11:35am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" do other directx games run fine on your computer? this way we could make sure its not related to rendering-problems (my personal opinion is i have only heared/seen/experienced bad things from windows 10 anyway, so i would just discard windows 10 and nothing of value would be lost ) Uhm, yes. The other games run fine. Since i have this problem with allods, from about 3 weeks to now, i'm playing skyforge and it runs well. Well yes, discarding windows 10 it's a s...

Monday, September 14th 2015, 12:14am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" when you installed windows 10, have you also installed a new version of direct x and a new vga driver? error 1.2 comes for example when direct 3d acceleration is disabled, have you disable direct 3d? Hi! Yes, i have installed a new vga driver and a new version of direct x and no, i haven't disabled direct 3d. Really do not understand why every time i try to log-in pops-up this error and still no response from the support team.

Wednesday, September 9th 2015, 3:31pm

Hi. As the subject says, when i tried to log-in the game it showed me: "An error occurred while launching the game (Error Code 1.2)". So, i tried to verify and fix the client (in my.games launcher), i tried to download and install the client again and the whole game (3 times), i tried to launch the game with the Allods launcher in administration mode, but nothing. I have this problem (Error Code 1.2) since i updated my pc from Windows 8.1 to the new version of Windows 10. I've sent a ticket too ...

Monday, August 24th 2015, 12:02pm

Just some shared thoughts on how to arrange Gearing & gaining Gold

Quoted from "Marco" Who knows where ftp players go if 7.0 will make ftp system worser. + for final extinction They will go there where a good part of the community have already gone... Skyforge.