You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 134.

Friday, October 4th 2019, 5:01am

Author: RedCatCZ

From the Comunity to the Developers

A-O-P is a happe f2p player Noah1 is a happy p2p player Whats important is that non of u matters. If you are happy with the current state of the game, there is something very wrong with you People leave and its not becouse of time rust. Its not becouse that they are too spoiled to farm hard. Its that that its too much already. Iam unhappy with PvP. I dont enjoy figting. I dont enjoy skill trees. I dont enjoy aspects. Iam unhappy with PvE Iam unhappy with CS, even tho I always standed on the side...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 11:14am

I think you imagine this merge way too simple. Patches will come later as they wont release the patch without translation for EU community. I get it, you dont care, but they simply wont release the patch untill translation will be out of the table. Latency will be much higher for the rest of the world as server are in the Russia. 200-300ms for non russian I imaine. Prices seems like the only viable argument you presented there. But the problem is much deeper. They robbed the game of its soul, it...

Saturday, September 14th 2019, 9:57am

How is merge going to solve decreasing population due to management trying to ruin the game? Its not solving the problem. Its like adding more water into leaky barrel.

Friday, September 13th 2019, 8:51pm

Sure. Population is ok.

Monday, September 9th 2019, 5:22pm

Management screwed up big time so now they are just milking the remaining hardcore donators. This game is dying long time now since they started to literally downgrate this game by taking away content, optimize all sorts of sht, and taking away evething that we liked about this game. This is no more Allods we used to know, and no merge is going to save dying population. Its not just cash shop complains, the problem is much deeper. This is what Allods looks like to me now: index.php?page=Attachme...

Thursday, August 1st 2019, 4:59am

Is it worth coming back?

Many people had the reason to leave in last seasons, and if you cant see the problem, there is no help to you @Cayley. The game was never this empty as it is now. Everybody had their little something. That little secret in their champion build that made it special, and personal. I did not used devastation attacks on my warrior for example, and it worked perfectly. My scout had a great dark ninja build that nobody had, I bet that! Yet look at you guys discussing about why bard is not using suppor...

Tuesday, July 30th 2019, 10:34pm

Is it worth coming back?

Certain person here be like:

Friday, July 12th 2019, 5:00am

Is it worth coming back?

@Dragaron Do I rly cry about CS, or did you just misunderstood the whole point of what I wrote 2x in a row, becouse it triggers you when somebody even mentions CS? I dont mind CS, and also I spend my whole salary on this game, yet I dont play anymore, becouse of this god damn thing happened, and I cant take it any longer: [img]https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Attachment&attachmentID=1451[/img]

Monday, July 8th 2019, 6:41pm

Is it worth coming back?

@Dragaron Dont be ridiculous P2P is empty and it always been. Few players running around doing pve stuff does no count. CS would be ok by itself and I never was againts it, but now its too much and whats worse is that its ruining all what Allods used to be, its runing its immersion, its soul. Its like if Mass Effect invaded God of War. You clearly did not get my picture

Friday, July 5th 2019, 1:32pm

Is it worth coming back?

ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER is a veteran players whos playing this game for many years. You will never catch up to people like this, ever. untill you decide to donate crap tons of money. This game is long condemned to die, and there is no way back to it. Its getting emptier every day, and waiting for BG takes much longer. This is no longer Allods as we used to know. This is a complete different game deprived of love and its soul it once had. This is a dirty mix of CS and scifi stuff, and features that ...

Saturday, May 4th 2019, 10:02am

Elephant in the room

Quoted well i not see problem with it, Lighting bolt was made be Catarina reactor Technology, Aoidios got created after Battle of Gods, thay have "lore" explanation It does not matter that it has explanation. Every kid can explain things on go, and change game rules as he like. Bikes? *puff* There was Catarina. And it does not matter how Aedos were made. Its like Simpsons appeared in Family guy universe. Its so out of place. Its possible to add anything and then explain it.

Friday, May 3rd 2019, 7:07pm

Elephant in the room

Agreed. Its not purely cash shop. Runes, +talents, +wizard talisman, +rubies are not visible so they dont bother to much. Its out of place content, and features (certain CS items included), that ruins the whole experience for me. Robotic battle mounts (bikes, howerboards, dragons, wraith, assault shells, certain wings cosmetics, lame skill trees, aedos race and its existence in this game in general, ...and even tho pridens race looks fine, I dont think it belongs to this game as a playable rase....

Monday, December 10th 2018, 1:32pm

I miss old times...

I miss this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKysiNo-yM ❤❤❤❤❤ My the most favorite theme of all times of all games I ever played. Music is very important to connect player with the game on emotional level. No new theme made me feel the same as when I was listening to this theme. I often stayed in the loggin screen listening this music to the end, and then I logged in. More about music: Spoiler Let me talk about music for a little bit. What makes a good music that mekes u connect with the game? I...

Thursday, November 22nd 2018, 3:46pm

News from Ru server: Update 10.0

One question: Why the hell did they kept aoidos race..? Literally the only and the ugliest playable race that does not even fit into his world.

Wednesday, November 21st 2018, 4:45am

@Retributor Yes, correct. Allods 2 is a different game Update on news: The release of Allods 2 will be delayed for God know how long. According to the poll, players have shown their dissapointment about the combat system. The developer are going to rework it a little bit, so the final version migh look mildly different from what we can see on test server. I am happy aboout this decision, becouse combat system and its animations looks really terrible. They need some inspiration I think. My sugges...

Sunday, November 18th 2018, 8:28am

@Artakha Its lazy piece of work. World desigh is boring and everything looks same and generic, animations are terrible, combat system is amateurish. There is no feel for swinging and hitting, sword had no weight. Swinging effects are overdone and distracting. There are only few places that makes sence and its fairly nice, but the world in general feels soul-less. But its a test server. Maybe the final product will be more yummi, but hype is over on my side. Iam dissapointed.

Saturday, November 17th 2018, 7:52pm

Now live in Russia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppVq9EAx7A

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 12:26pm

10.0 hints by Mysterious Wanderers

I doub the know where they did the mistake. For me its limited skill tree, and tech-like mounts and gear, and thats the reason I stopepd playing Allods. I agree with Artakhas statement more. They dont write a humble confession, they write about what awaits the characters. I have a big worries that Allods 2 will be even more lobby based (sit in main and sign for skirmish), with even more linear skill trees.

Sunday, November 4th 2018, 6:07pm

Update: Third Class: Stalker (I would say). Looks like we will have only 3 classes avaiable at the end. https://translate.google.com/translate?h…Farticle%3D8721 Melee + Ranged character He can summon 4 invisible helper. Spirits. Each providing different benefits. Wolf - damage, Falcon - CC and survival, Snake - poison, Bear - benefits melee and vitality. One certain talent will allow you to summon 2 helpers spirits.The most versatile character.Very high periodic damage.Very agile so he can easil...

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 6:10pm

I like the idea of not being a hero. Also Allods 2 is closely related to current Allods, and I am sure we will fight with Nihaz there in the future, as they (the devs) say that Allods is only on the begining of its story. But who are we fighting againts aside from monsters? There are no factions. We need some real human opp. Blue team / Red team again? Oh cmon, pls no. U can do better than this! Hopely there will be no lobby like skirmish, cuz this is just lazy and lame approach to a MMORPG that...