You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 7:41am

Author: Limo

Collector’S Editions Now Available For Crystals! - 26/11/2018

Quoted from "popcorn" So is it good? If we place and compare latest mount with this, where will it stand? I know too many questions, but I tried YouTube with Sailplane but dint got nething. Here everything u need to know about this CE, its in ru, but u can put subtitles on. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nU9cyk2DTg

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 6:52am

Quoted from "popcorn" Great Btw is the mount any good? Limo have u tried it? What rank the mount is? I will be getting this set mostly for mount, so want more detail for this. Is there any video for the same? If not, are there any spell on it? Like flash, multiple flash? The sailplane from this pack is a non-combat sailplane, what means it have only 1 skill (a leap 50 yards forward), but u can also apply the pattern for the combat sailplane (if u already have it). If u don't have the combat sai...

Tuesday, November 27th 2018, 5:29am

Quoted from "popcorn" Nice, I always wanted to know what the pack had in them. Timing for this event for me can't be better than this. :p I m unclear about certain items, can members help me out; Sealed tool kit? What items it holds? Or what it's use? Sky Sailplane? Can anyone share details of this mount? Sealed core morpher, is this the fabled core morpher which last for 30 days or something? I remember having warden and warrior fabled cores, through which I use to morph, this was for good 30 ...

Wednesday, November 14th 2018, 2:15pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Finally the Costume and Mount sale, u guys are awesome!

Tuesday, November 13th 2018, 1:33pm

Black Friday Mega Sale – 2018!

Quoted from "Lisad" There will be a Costumes Sale soon YAY!! Bring it as soon as possible ! But about the Black Friday mega sale, really disappointing that u guys forgot the Mega Mount sale once again (u guys also forgot it in 2017). Many players want to buy old mounts to use with the brand new [Kelpie: Lightning Bolt], would be awesome give the opportunity to many players get old mounts that they want so bad! (and would be really *REALLY* lucrative for the company), think about it with love

Monday, October 22nd 2018, 9:21pm

Merge of servers and server name competition!

If we have characters in both servers using the same account e-mail, what are we supposed to do to keep the characters of both servers? We will be able to replace individually or we will be able to transfer the character from the equilibrium server to a new account?

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 12:29pm

Crystal Chips Sale!

Quoted from "Natureswrath" gues its faster to make new char :'( played sinds open beta, now this year finaly farmed 3x8 and 3x9 runes, and few blue scrolls if make new char get free lvl 5's and 6's and even fragile 8's along with epic? scrolls etc :'( No offense, but almost 10 years for "just" this? It's like someone who "worked his entire life" to buy a chair

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 12:27pm

Crystal Chips Sale!

Quoted from "Drakdish" Quoted from "Limo" We really want the discount for crystal chips again! Have it again as soon as possible would be a dream PLUS many players (me included) are wondering why u guys don't update the premium stuff, we are missing some nice goods for rank8 like this skin for sailplane: and this pattern for the new upcoming Assault Shell: Hope u guys update premium stuff soon Already on it OMG I'm so excited!

Wednesday, April 25th 2018, 9:06am

Crystal Chips Sale!

We really want the discount for crystal chips again! Have it again as soon as possible would be a dream PLUS many players (me included) are wondering why u guys don't update the premium stuff, we are missing some nice goods for rank8 like this skin for sailplane: and this pattern for the new upcoming Assault Shell: Hope u guys update premium stuff soon

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 1:31pm

Maintenance Is Over!

Thanks for work to improve the game, keep going guys

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 1:19pm

Maintenance: 31/01/18 update

Quoted from "BLueFalcon" it should be a joke they couldn't open servers in 36 hours. reload last patch which was working well and try your experimental patches in a virtual server. i think this new team can't believe that people are still playing this game after last banwave scandal and pushing them harder this time with a new experiment. they are paying some premium crystals, because you accepted being a part of an experiment unconsciously. Server already on, stop crying.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:22pm

Quoted from "Slikgraphikss" How about good support how about no more lag in certain areas how about new patch how about the game actually working properly but hey atleast you got 3k crystals to enjoy ofcourse in a week all that will be balande 0 what will be after if you're discontent u always will have the option to leave, we all here have this option let them do their job improving the game and fixing whatever they are fixing and stop complainning about how unhappy is ur life in this game cuz...

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:11pm

Quoted from "Slikgraphikss" Lol free crystals that is lamest you can get 3k bound premium crystals that you cant even thransform in gold and to be happy about it ? Damn ppl raise the standards 30 bucks is nothing in this game "nothing" is better than nothing.

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 7:33am

Quoted from "BLueFalcon" I will be disappointed if I can see nothing new when i log in. Probably they are fixing problems, sweeping the house and preparing the server for the new patch. It would be very irresponsible to install the new patch without previous warning, without having released more news about the new patch (as usual), and without having closed ToB weeks before a new patch, as they usually do. I hope the new patch, despite the delay, is not the reason for this extended maintenance.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:46am

account being banned

Quoted from "igorferreira72" Quoted from "Lisad" We have been working through tickets today eliminating all false positives from the anti-fraud system and have unblocked a number of players already. We plan to have it done by tomorrow, so please wait for a reply to your support ticket if you haven't received any yet and thank you very much for your patience and cooperation. You hurt several innocent players, and you continue with this talk of thanking for cooperation? For example, I'm furious a...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:49pm

account being banned

Quoted from "Lisad" We have already unbanned most players that have contacted us through our tickets system. We would like to thank all the players that have contributed to our investigation. We would like to encourage more players to contact us through tickets and provide us with the details of your case and we guarantee you an alleviation of your sentence (up to amnesty). Is it advisable for players who have already had their situations solved to close the ticket? In this way it would help th...

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:55am

account being banned

Quoted from "nightfury" hahahahahaaahhahahaha the event they just posted after a global ban xD This just can be a joke... seriously... after 90% of the relevants players in this game (and a bunch of noobs too, ofc) got banned (most part injustly) they launch a crystal boost sale? Who will buy this? The remaining zombies? What a nice momment for this, who is running this empire? A 3 years old child? Nice marketing staff, claps