You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 2:48pm

Author: khoor

Blessing level?

What is the outcome of granting my blessing exp and leveling it up by using martyr abilities, what difference does it make?

Thursday, July 5th 2018, 2:45pm

melee warden?

Had a melee phsycal warden, loved it. This warden seems easier to play with pet being simplier and all, especially in pve it feels ''stronger'', haven't tried pvp yet. I like nature abilities taking the place of elementals as the basics, feels more like a warden than just another magic class. The only problem is I can't figure how to go melee like the old times, and would love to know if anyone did. So the question is simple: Is there a way to build one with these new skills?

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:39pm

NPC is mistaken in the quest

In the next one, Smell of Blood, Maas-Reckay should say 'And I also would like to know what they are doing among the tombs, eysh!

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 3:32pm

NPC is mistaken in the quest

In the lvl17 important quest in Howlem, ''invigorating potion''; the NPC Maas-Hala says ''...But let them drink more than one sip, or they will destroy the whole village!'' which should be ''But do not let them drink more than one sip, or they will destroy the whole village!''