Search results 1-15 of 15.

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 4:30am

Author: KoopaTroopa

Help to get pvp Scout distribution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9kgNP0kxV8&feature=youtu.be

Tuesday, May 22nd 2018, 2:51pm

[Guide] Scout PvP Build, Stats, Tips - by FakeNews

Scout gameplay is : -> Attack -> ho i cant kill you -> invis -> mount -> disapear.

Monday, May 21st 2018, 4:16am

Game mechanic?

They wont give anything, they just don't care now, they used to respond and give a core back before, but yeah, since few weeks now they just dont give a shit. Thats how it is now and you guys should get use too You can give them any screenshot, you can show them that you are absolutely right, they will answer you that it is a mechanic of the game. Simply because they do not know their game at all. Sometimes i'm wondering who's responding to our ticket, and i'm pretty sure this is a stupid random...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 6:06am

[Gear Progress Off-topic]

lul can a mod close this thread since its not talking anymore about it

Friday, May 18th 2018, 12:47am

Petit salut d'un vieux gibb !(jetecontrole)

haha Vaaz ! Comment va ! le mec qui a farmer 500 chapeaux de coba quand vous nous aviez attaquer avec Wanted haha les supers souvenirs ! Cool que vous repassiez !

Friday, May 11th 2018, 2:48pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

lol, This community is pretty amazing. There is a post talking about epic sectors, and people reply to Pio by talking about Ascendancy and try hard. What if i create a post about food and we talk only about football in it please ! Anyway regarding to unlock sector, idk why people are not happy that someone asking to CM to give u epic sectors really quick. It provides to players not full gear to go and not spend any keys to catch up lol. I dont know how u guys are thinking but yeah, we got it now...

Thursday, April 26th 2018, 1:03pm

Engineer Statistics

As a dps i'm using : 120 proficiency 90 brutality 250 Double attack 250 swiftness rest in deter With double attack you can proc double heat or cold on your reactor, so you can go for : Grapshot > fragbomb > reactor blowdown > toxic volley > bacterial bomb > reactor blowdown.

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 9:41pm

Jagged Slice?

If you know what you're doing, jagged slice in pve can have tics for 20k per secondes. And in pvp its useless, you use it only rank 1 to put vulnerability on enemy. But yeah if you are against an engi with bloodlust elixir and 10k hp, you dont need vulnerability.

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 2:01am

Anomalous Sector

mmm you're saying that you're aegis lvl 21 is one shot by a drill ? so i guess the drill is lvl 22. Its like now going pvp at bgs with gear lvl 75 and complain getting one shot. You should upgrade your boat.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 7:22pm

In Development: Spark Talents

What about giving information about bonus given on this spark talent ? coz its cool to give an image, but the pigeon is a little bit too much

Monday, February 5th 2018, 12:18pm

Event carnifex

+1

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:34am

Le server est de nouveau ouvert!

Bonjour, Est ce qu'on pourrait avoir des précisions au sujet du hard mode en Observatoire qui n'est plus disponible ? edit : apparemment c'est réparé :à)

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 3:33am

Maintenance Is Over!

Ty for you work, btw why Hard Mod is no longer available on observatory ? kinda lame

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 11:12am

Maintenance : 31/01/18 mise à jour

C'est une MAINTENANCE ! Il y a écrit nulle part qu'il s'agit d'une mise à jour. Les bug informatique quand sa arrive, on aime bien savoir d'ou sa vient, surtout à une ampleur comme celle d'allods online. Il y a de l'argent en jeu ils peuvent pas juste ré ouvrir le serveur sachant qu'il y a des bug. Il faut être patient, autant avoir un serveur propre à sa réouverture et recevoir ces 3K BC pour ceux qui sont concerné.