You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

Monday, July 28th 2014, 9:27am

Author: Evreu

Is this sever worth playing?

dont forget the heal meter tep was too ez lel but nah hi br and nova ps yeah is the server completely dead or wassup just stopping by the forums after a few months of not seeing anything how u doin

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 7:06am

Old player, few questions

hey kane long time no see I played sub for a while, and the balance was fun, but IMO the population isn't enough to sustain each faction (to keep it fun), i'm back to f2p now, cheers man

Wednesday, April 2nd 2014, 8:21pm

Paid Add-ons fair???

Quoted from "shipwreckedssul" Do you not see the posts? Disagreeing with me is one thing. But one is calling me stupid, the other is telling me to jump off an Allod. But you'll justify that one too, right? when you deserve it it's justified

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:35pm

Sub server needs more attention !

Quoted from "Achilles" but you lose constantly it's not players you lack, it's skill. Dominion is fair 6v6 with same gear and you still get dominated can confirm this is correct the eu skillcap is so much lower than what us NA players are used to on p2p. Ascendancy would have destroyed these imps. Our dom team is 6-0s since merge right now with no competition from imps. definitely wouldn't mind more players though :>

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:25pm

Any NA pre-gipat players

whatup bizzach long time no see

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 8:14am

P2P Server feels kinda empty...

Quoted from "Tussnellda" and some ppl have still problems to play This. Also, we had 2 Witch's Hollows pop at once today. Just need everyone to finish leveling up and hopefully get in game! One of my close friends characters still aren't recovered

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:37pm

Launcher trouble

wat

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:36pm

Its Up!!!!!

forever stuck at 64

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:54pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "masengo6" Quoted from "Evreu" Swag I'm Evreu. From Canada. I'm Jesus, and Nori is my master. shoutout to Zjuvlesbiankan, Manaxs, Krafty, BUNZY, Luna, Ninim, Roze, Cryy, Zironako and Meia(<3) you're all tools No shoutout to your old pal Decen? rude. #youhavenoswag i didn't mean it honest i want swag don't take it pls edit i cant figure out how to quote 2 in one post and i dont want to spam but im sorry Wabi (((

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:23pm

Picture Thread!

luv u di lets play some lol sometime~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:26pm

Introductions!

Swag I'm Evreu. From Canada. I'm Jesus, and Nori is my master. shoutout to Zjuvlesbiankan, Manaxs, Krafty, BUNZY, Luna, Ninim, Roze, Cryy, Zironako and Meia(<3) you're all tools

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 8:10pm

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "LeaenaAcinonyx" EV CHILD I POSTED A PICTURE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU YAS LUNA SLAY

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 7:50am

Picture Thread!

Quoted from "Charlesbrnson" ily ev yas bae 4eva

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:57am

Picture Thread!

omg hcl i love you

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 3:32am

Picture Thread!

Every forum has one. Why not start it. I'm 12 no h8 protip if ur ugly make ur picture really bright and they cant tell