You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 1:09pm

Author: u_21820074

About Summy dmg and skills !!!

One more thing...you play on P2P or F2P server? and if you play on F2P what lvl you have at runes?

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 10:16pm

Which class you play now?

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:37pm

Quoted from "ertil" At level 11 you can't see how skills work and got everything wrong. TBH you won't see it well until 70-75 level and proper gear with secondary stats - mainly critical chance. Vampirirsm/Life Tap and howl of Death - those are main dmg skills. They don't work without rubies though. There are rubies that reduce cost of HoD to 1 blood. And other rubies that make vampirism/life tap instacast. With proper stats (unfortunately not possible before 70 or 71 level) blood supply is not...

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 12:44pm

Hello to everyone who read this !!! So...i just started to play again with summy(i have lvl 11 at this moment) in the old school ways. And i can't resist to not come with urgent suggestions. For first...Vampirism, i think this skill need rubies to make cast time insta, i know we have 1 ruby for that and we use Howl of Death, but i think it is consume too much drops of blood and with Vampirism we colect only 1 drop. So i think we should get at least 2 drop of blood with Vampirism instead of 1 and...