You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, December 3rd 2019, 4:56pm

Author: Diabolus

Exp Lm !!!

...and... from where i should get their discord address?

Friday, November 29th 2019, 3:08pm

Exp Lm !!!

on discord !?!

Friday, November 15th 2019, 1:56pm

Exp Lm !!!

Hello Everyone! I have a question for Devs and Admins. When we will have again the old LM when we got in every weekend 2xEXP for killing monsters and completing quests??? PS: I have few reincs and i really like to lvl them by doing quests. And i preffer to not wait 4 weeks.

Monday, November 11th 2019, 11:49am

Collector’s editions for "Bastion of Hope" 10.2 Update!

When we will be able to get that Collectors Edition for Crystals?

Thursday, June 20th 2019, 1:14pm

Boost: Blue crystals millions sale - 20/06/2019

Good day! We can have a extended time of event till June 25th at 23.59???

Monday, March 5th 2018, 7:22am

About Summy dmg and skills !!!

You know what Buuhuu, it's strange how you say about summy how he have a strong aoe dmg when many players who tried summy told me is average on dmg. You say to use Blood Ties and Blood Feast but if i use Blood Feast when i have under 40% health i will die, i will kill myself. And now why summy is only one from all classes which are Masochistic, if i want to heal someone i have to take dmg, if i want to deal dmg i have to take dmg...so why when i fight with a group of mobs or i do pvp i have to h...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 2:36pm

A small change on demonologist !

Hello all ! I don't know about you guys but i think Desecration skill on new class on casting need a small change. 3 seconds for casting...it's a bit too much, to do a good dps with that skill in end-game. So i think if that long casting time will be shortened at 2 seconds will be the best.