You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

Friday, August 26th 2016, 2:08pm

Author: Intre

Circle Of Equals: PvP Tournament – 2016

Quoted This tournament is totally free from CS, so plyers from subscription server have a good chance to show their skills in PVP. Like they did last time Kappa

Thursday, August 25th 2016, 6:55am

they did yes, i remember receiving some part of their reward, dunno why you didn't as we where in the same party, pretty weird

Wednesday, August 24th 2016, 10:25pm

Quoted There's also another factor besides practice. From what I read on the Russian forums, apparently PvP-ers from the top guilds from Russian P2P server attended this event last year with builds and tactics considered the best for how the game is on P2P. It turned out the game on the tournament was completely different end it ended very badly for them. It was also the case during the last circle of equity tournament for both p2p and f2p, seeing the summy bard psi comp taking 1st and 3rd plac...

Tuesday, July 12th 2016, 2:43pm

Psionicist in 7.0

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" best thing was when you timed your attacks so all projectiles hit at the sametime (astral venom till 5 stacks, cast destab, thoughtful spirit x5 and then a choke after that.... not many players survived that...) Erwyn's Hello Kitty online script spotted

Monday, July 11th 2016, 10:50am

Psionicist in 7.0

Full cc isn't viable in dominion/ranked pvp as the utility it brings isn't worth the loss of a support or a big dmg dealer. Support isn't either because the dmg it brings isn't as big as another big dmg dealer, and the buffs/debuffs aren't good enought to justify it replacing a support or a dpser. I liked the psi as a solo dmg dealer in bg, it was fun throwing millions of dmg on single target, spreading a dot that hits a 200k every second and walking while hitting, But that's the only place the ...

Saturday, July 9th 2016, 2:18pm

Psionicist in 7.0

#BuildaWallAndMakeMyComPayForIt

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 1:48pm

7.0 avis commentaires

Quoted Et en ce qui concerne le pvp je préfère (et de loin) le 1 vs 1. J'me suis arreté la, quand t'auras une quelconque crédibilité, reviens parler sur le forum.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 10:36am

7.0 avis commentaires

Quoted Je ne parlais pas de ma classe mais du triba qui est quasi impossible à tuer en 1 vs 1, peut-être m'étais-je mal exprimé ? Je pense que le soucis se situe entre ton écran et ton siège plutot que sur ta classe.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 4:56pm

Population des serveurs F2P et Payant

Quoted from "u_8946995" Niveau pve en dps le démo est le premier. Non, l'ingé, le mage et le paladin sont devant.

Monday, May 9th 2016, 10:59pm

gold making

1€=100bc, not 10

Sunday, April 24th 2016, 4:42pm

My lvl 70 Psi build: could use some help

You'll need a minimum of crit chance, but crit dmg is only worth on some classes that do 100% crit. As for the physical dmg and astral dmg, it's not worth on psi as you do around 60-40% of each, in which case profiency/determination/brutality are better.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 4:14pm

My lvl 70 Psi build: could use some help

missing 1 brutality ruby, that's bad. also missing the 10% dmg increase when under link, but i don't know what to get rid of. You'll have to eventually tho, as 10% on every skill is better than most your rubies. as for the talents, r3 astral venom is worth it. It's your 1st dps on long fights, so getting it to max dmg is definitly a good thing. you don't have the tear skill on the right (don't remember the name). It's a nice burst to have. and with the 4pts left, you can take ecto from to r2. du...

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 2:43pm

Noob questions

Quoted There is enough people to do all the content. Arena of death doesn't pop though. You don't miss much on this. The demons spawning from not collecting the chests are 85 and one shotting everyone unless you're a tank, in which case you get 2 shot.

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 12:23pm

ask for pve build

if you're low lvl and lack rubies/talent, i guess so. Check the whole post tho, there is the description of every skills translated by Dala, but also builds tips on page 2 or 3

Friday, April 22nd 2016, 8:45am

ask for pve build

http://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=9925&pageNo=1 now learn

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 9:43pm

Petite volée de questions diverses

quete pvp, c'est un mec de la faction adverse que tu dois tuer.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 9:27pm

Psionicist in 7.0

Spectral assassin is nice to have, but it is not vital. What i mean is that you'll use it as a precast and rarely use it after that. However, it would be a much better investment compared to what torture would be, for example. as for the weapon, it doesn't matter anymore as the 1h/off hand doesn't give extra resistance anymore. So you'd rather pick the 2handed weapons with the right stat and best efficacy instead of trying to get a 1hand AND an off hand, making it twice as hard to get the stats/...

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 11:07am

Psionicist in 7.0

didn't see that, but what Dala says is true, Torture in pve isn't worth investing in it.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 9:09am

Psionicist in 7.0

Hi, For the talents 1st: I wouldn't take the link r3, it's a waste of talent points. r1 or 2 if you have enough point is good already. Meditation is pretty bad overall. If the made it like the concentration skill, just activate it and not channelling, it would be nice. But right now, it's crap imo. I would take Wall of blade too, as it generates breakdown stacks and you can extend it's duration with direct attack and psychosis, which means even more stacks *_* for the rest, it's good to me. For ...

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 5:21pm

Psionicist in 7.0

You would learn more about your class by trying to make a build and show it to the others so they can judge instead of taking someone else build and not knowing how to use it.