You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 10:46am

Author: DarkFilo97

Stats for psio in pvp?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" It's not. What do u think Groot about all this? Which are perfect stats in pvp?

Monday, November 9th 2015, 10:52am

Stats for psio in pvp?

i'm using at the moment 60 - 60 proficiency and brutality or sometimes 70 - 40...i'm not using determination cause it is really bad vs players...What do u think about this? Which are your stats?

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 11:19am

Need some good sales!!

Quoted from "freestile" I'm waiting forward the costume sale as well +++++++++++++++

Friday, October 9th 2015, 12:26pm

Carnifex Leggy

Anyone could translate this from RU: https://allods.mail.ru/news.php?article=6001 Thank you very much!

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 10:53am

Item Deleted

It's ok but what's, if there's, the option for that ticket?

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 7:55am

Item Deleted

Hello everyone ... I wanted to know if I can get back an item deleted mistakenly ... that item is really important for me and I would like to know if there is a way!

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 2:57pm

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

This is a problem of the game! (not just of few players)! Quoted from "Gladia" Hello, As usual, in order to help the support team to find out how to fix this issue, it would be very helpful that each one of you suffering from lag send a request to the customer support : http://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/ Please, add you ISP/Country to your request. You can also send a traceroute with your request. Here's a tutorial on how to obtain this traceroute : Quoted To generate a WinMTR log please pe...

Thursday, September 10th 2015, 6:14am

Game became unplayable after the latest maintenance (lag!)

Quoted from "Windstorm" Hello all, Latest surprise maintennace ''fixed'' the possibility to play the game for me and seems also for some of members of my guild. The problem consist in : stucking -dc-ing in teleports ,slow teleports ,falling though textures ,half of Novograd buildings missing,its like moon walking or few seconds;then all going ok..after like 20 seconds fps dropping from 65 to 11 ,ping suddenly yellow or red .. My question is ,how many of you experiencing this situation ,because ...

Monday, September 7th 2015, 2:06pm

Determination for mage

With this new patch, mages like me have the same problem: Should we use determination in pvp? and in pve? how much do think is enough?

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 5:43am

6.0.2: Thunder Of Victory - Arena Of Heroes!

Stop spam about that mount omg!!! 2 posts of 6.2 where you speak only about it is enough!!!

Monday, August 24th 2015, 7:22am

6.0.2: Thunder of Victory - New Allods!

Not only that... Old Skirmishes will come back... New pvp modes 3vs3 6vs6 ... JC again free... And many others things

Friday, August 21st 2015, 7:16pm

6.0.2: Thunder of Victory - New Allods!

I want this patch in 2 weeks... Not more not less! Thx

Friday, August 21st 2015, 7:14pm

Help with Pyro build

Quoted from "DarkFilo97" Do you think psio class can do more kills then mage and then others classes? 'Cause this is my only 1 problem and question... I know psy have to be a support with cc in the while but you answer me same!! P.s. I'm speaking with you Lithium and Dala P.s.2. Let's answer me and i'll give u all a great kiss!! Lithium what do you think about? and others?

Friday, August 21st 2015, 10:34am

Help with Pyro build

Do you think psio class can do more kills then mage and then others classes? 'Cause this is my only 1 problem and question... I know psy have to be a support with cc in the while but you answer me same!! P.s. I'm speaking with you Lithium and Dala P.s.2. Let's answer me and i'll give u all a great kiss!!

Saturday, August 15th 2015, 12:12pm

Hiding cloak / helm

Quoted from "Lacrymoza" interface doesnt have any options to hide this you have to find appropriate costume for this (flowers, wings etc...). You can buy these kind of costumes at action house and even in cs, or get it during some events at npc event In 6.2 you will be able to hide helms and cloaks... Just keep calm and wait like us this new patch... Hope GMs will give it soon

Monday, June 22nd 2015, 4:40pm

Omg! Can we get this Costume Sale?

Hmmm...Give me now this event!! Lytash/Jaina will love u

Monday, June 15th 2015, 6:18pm

Psio 6.0.2?!?

So psio gets many nerfs!!! Really Bad Thing!

Monday, June 15th 2015, 10:13am

Psio 6.0.2?!?

can anyone translate the notes of patch 6.0.2 about psio and subsequent and numerous Hotfix?

Thursday, April 23rd 2015, 4:19pm

Performance Issue

I still lag and need 1 min to load all maps and players/mobs/allods...please fix it now.. because too hard keep play atm!!