You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-18 of 18.

Tuesday, October 22nd 2019, 6:34pm

Author: Clamorized

Pimp My Build 10.1 - Results are in !

Congratulations to everyone that won an award, also thanks for choosing my guide for the first place. I hope it will help to people that wants to play summoner.

Monday, September 23rd 2019, 8:50pm

[PMB 10.1] Clamori's Summoner Guide [Completed]

Quoted from "rustysebo" WoW, this PMB is finger lickin Good! Good luck with it :-) Thanks! Goodluck to you too

Wednesday, September 11th 2019, 1:47pm

Destek ( PvP ) talenti

Başarılar dilerim

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 9:20am

Destek iletişim

https://support.my.com/games/formTicket/?questionId=8 //kişiye özel link mi bilmiyorum, muhtemelen değildir.

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 9:16am

Oyun ne durumda? / Tekrar Başlanılırmı ?

Euro kurunu saymazsan oyun eskiye göre daha ucuz. gel gel su çok güzel

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 9:13am

[PMB 10.1] Darkmatter's PvE dps Warden Build for rookies and not only (^_^)

Quoted from "DarkMatter" As bonus I will add healer build too. DarkMatter FH when? lmao Thats a great build, good luck!

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 9:08am

Quoted from "ertil" Quoted whenever you deal a Critical Hit, you got a %60 chance to get a stack of Sepulchural Chill. This part is a bit outdated. Sepulchral chill stacks don't depend on critical hits at all. Thanks! I updated it, sorry about the wrong info.. Also thanks for all these comments, I appreciate it

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 4:02pm

PvP Destek Faktörü Karabüyücü

Ymir Türk müymüş yav?! İmgur linkleri vpn kullanmadan türkiye üzerinden görülemiyor, buildlerin linklerini eklersen daha faydalı olacaktır, başarılar dilerim!

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 4:00pm

[PMB 10.1] Şifacı(cleric) PvP Rehberi

Eline sağlık abi, Başarılar!

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 2:10pm

4. Ending So, Here's my Summoner Guide! I mostly play as FullHealer Summoner in battlegrounds and I prefer summy for any kind of PvE event, it's really fun and easy to play, also most powerful class for me. After the last patch, Tear skills cant be used together so we can forget about bursting in PvP. The Mighty Slap skill is still op tho. I want to thank Curador, my best friend and personal bodyguard in Battlegrounds for keep playing with me and encourage me to play in this server, to Vidgelo a...

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 1:35pm

2.3. Stat Points You will need some different stat point distributions for different builds, lets talk about them first, then I will give you some build examples. Proficiency Determination Brutality These three stats are our Main Offensive Stats. You always need a little proficiency for some decent and constant damage-healing. While doing PvE, You need Max. Determination. While you playing as Full Healer, You need Max. Brutality. Vitality Willpower Bloodlust These three stats are our main defens...

Saturday, September 7th 2019, 11:15am

Tear Skills In game, there is a few skills that you need Tears of Dragons item to cast. They are powerful and has huge cooldowns. If you equip better gears, they become even more powerful. Lets check them; Dark Vigor This is the one of our three tear abilities. Consumes tear of dragon and increases your damage, Keeps giving drops of blood while active, lets you cast spells while moving, makes your cadaver spread Volatile infection and makes your lurker put Helplessness effect on target so they b...

Friday, September 6th 2019, 8:49pm

[PMB 10.1] Clamori's Summoner Guide Contents: 1. Introduction 2. Guide 2.1. Skills 2.2. Rubies 2.3. Stats 3. Builds and Play Styles 3.1. PvE DPS 3.2. PvP DPS 3.3. PvP FH 4. Ending 1. Introduction Hey everyone! I am Clamori, I am currently playing in Evolution Server because you know.. It's free to play! I am in Ascendancy(Nezeb) Guild at the moment and if you guys reading this, ily <3. I played the summoner class for more than 8 years and I actually love playing it. Currently, I am maining scout...

Wednesday, September 4th 2019, 4:15pm

From the Comunity to the Developers

I totally agree with meia. Game losing his players and something need to be done. I mean.. there's an example in my signature what would happen if ppl keeps quit playing. And im pretty sure that no one would like that. Even me. So here is a panda with a cute heart for all of you developers or mods or whoever you are; take that, and make this game great again plox ty kisses bb

Wednesday, February 27th 2019, 4:13pm

Pre-Patch: Nadir Evcil Hayvanlar

Spesifik oyuncuların isimlerini barındırabiliyor mu bu alacağımız title'lar?