You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Saturday, August 22nd 2020, 1:40pm

Author: Poison

Is new player still come to Allods often ?

Should i try allods again or better dont waste my time? Last time i played endgame raid was on big ship

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 8:45pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

My first serious date with Catherina ended well

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 4:26pm

Christmas Truce

Quoted from "Adiella" I saw this thread and immediately thought of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOM0Vk1cqjs Is that what you meant by truce? Nice video

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 4:03pm

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

CM_official do you know the reason why people want to reset MOS? Please explain to ppl who dont know.

Sunday, September 28th 2014, 4:08pm

6.0 on Russian PTS

By green gear you mean basic lowest quality gear? How hard is to get lvl66 green gear in 6.0 patch?

Thursday, September 25th 2014, 7:56pm

6.0 on Russian PTS

Quoted from "eupraxia" Quoted from "remorgaged" hi, so we have new gear and new gems ? or only new gems ? cause on this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM3322BR…vyWPp38Qo9T04Rw i see stuff 63 uU New gems and new gear) gems will give secondary stats, gems will be made by professions, gear - astral. What will happen with lvl60 fable gear and gems. Some say it will be posible to exchange for lvl66 gear or smth

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 3:01pm

Last laugh

I said no becouse scout would be very op then

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 2:59pm

i get only 8 astral keys every week

Dont listed to trolls, you get 8 astral keys per week

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 2:55pm

Mercenaries guild is back!

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Quoted from "ryosei" Dotndrop, a former svard That is one thing I never knew. I do however remember that he left Legendary to go Merc. I still say that you aren't an evil kitty. Legacy u mean, Dot wanted to join mercs long before but they didnt accept him, then finaly one day mercs needed 1 person for gt raid and thats how dot got accepted in Mercenaries. I have to say Deeblok was best guild leader i have seen so far. He was hated by 90% server though, but he knew ho...

Thursday, September 11th 2014, 2:27pm

Evil Cat

HI most evil allods player i have met so far

Monday, September 8th 2014, 2:53pm

6.0: In development: Glyphs and equipment

Anyone who understands russian can translate this is normal english? What i understand is we get new lvl65 gears and lvl65 glyphs. And smth about exchanging lvl60 gear into new lvl66 gear but hard to understand that part

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 5:43pm

5.02 and the future of the game.

How scouts are doing in 5.02 patch?

Monday, July 7th 2014, 8:14pm

(P2P) Best at each class

some good players in this screen Gisella was best mage i remember in imp and araknafobia was best warrior in imp

Sunday, July 6th 2014, 7:50pm

(P2P) Best at each class

Ponsedeleon was the best player in league when i was playing

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 6:59pm

Class with the highest skill cap?

I have played Scout summoner and paladin. In my opinion easiest to play was holy paladin and summoner, scout and phys paladin is harder to play. Im talking here about pvp only. I made video before i quit subscription server where i was playing summoner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5sUy8ttYdk Mostly i was playing lurker pvp build. Once u get used to it, its not so hard to keep pet and urself alive

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:07pm

Difference between f2p and p2p

p2p server is same dificulty as f2p, nothing is scaled down (i actually tested this in astral, mos and stuff) from what i heard p2p server toons has full lvl6 runes, we just cant see it p2p server is realy good for balanced pvp

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:53pm

Any News??!?

Quoted from "Hclftw" Whoever has the name Blesnar on the forum...does not strike me as the same Blesnar I knew... Its someone from NA server who plays Blesnar toon in EU p2p server

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 6:56am

Server timezone?

Cant find any info about this. Also what will be new server names?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:19pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Roxas" Yeah, quite a few people on EU have class changed to scout recently. It's going to be interesting for sure. And hi Poison, make more skut video's! My scout is too fat and gear is outdated for video

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:55pm

Introductions!

Hi! Im Poison, scout from NA server. I quit NA server to play in EU sub server. Im playing there summoner named Poisonhead. I will check both servers to decide where to play.