You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:18am

Author: Frowbro

Game still alive?

It's not alive by any means, but I think it has a fighting chance of coming back if players switched and played on the non-pay-2-win (pay-to-play) server.

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:16am

Does Allods need a major change?

I believe the game just needs more advertisements to advertise the Subscription (pay2play) server. Look how RIFT Prime kicked off these past weeks, people are coming back to play that crappy (PvE) game. I believe if people know of the non-pay-2-win subscription server, that people would play. Here's some ideas: Facebook ads, get Twitch streamers to play Allods Online on a sub server, etc.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 10:47pm

Worth coming to p2p?

I'm really enjoying the game thus far, my only complaint is the lack of apparent players on this server. But what do i know, I just found out about this game today.

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 10:46pm

Player base

Hey everyone: Just found out about this game and heard about its p2w elements on the f2p servers, so i bought a subscription and am playing on the p2p server. However, that being said, I've yet to run into players in my starter zone for the Empire - Orc side. How many p2p players are there? And why aren't there more players? I really am enjoying this game thus far and am shocked of the lack of players compared to other crappy MMORPGs out there.