You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 6:07pm

Author: Tytos

Comparing Runes with Others

Oh all these numbers and stuffs? Nono you got it all wrong. When I quit there was no more orcs for me to kill. hence my mission was complete. And since Shades then left, they added dem Runes to make it easier for everyone (youhuu) else to... remove obstacles xD

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 1:27pm

Quoted from "user_1129018" Quoted from "Tytos" It increase your output damage with 4,54% -> only from 12 to 13. Does this make more sense? Of course it does. Originally I thought that it was your intention to show with numbers that "always 10%" is a misleading statement, therefore I got confused when you used that statement yourself xD Haha yeah This has honestly been a brainf*cker since the beginning. I think people are more interested the "output damage" increase as your table actually show, ...

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 12:36pm

Quoted from "user_1129018" Quoted from "Tytos" But keep in mind, a full set does increase your output damage with 10%, always . Not sure I understand. If I have full set of lvl 12 runes and upgrade to full set of 13 runes will that increase my damage output by 10%? Is that what you mean by saying "always"? It's almost like a game of defenitions of words here. I'm not gonna edit my earlier comment, but I noticed I shouldn't have used the word output damage as I informed you wrong sorry about tha...

Wednesday, March 22nd 2017, 11:17pm

Quoted from "cybercase" Great Job Tyto. Missing one thing..... The calculations is right for PVE, in PvP enter also the defense runes. Defensive rune increase defense half way of attacking runes. So 2 player fight each other, the high level runes do more damage at the low level runes due a low defense runes. So the calculations is little bit different, you must add the differnce damge abosrb by defense rune. Example: Player full set lvl 7 rune versus a full player lvl 8 rune. Player lvl 7 rune ...

Tuesday, March 21st 2017, 7:35pm

Hi, I’ve decided to make a Rune Table that show us how much increase/decrease we get from each level difference when we compare Runes with another player. By doing so I’ve made pictures and illustration on MSPAINT to show you the complications we face when comparing someone’s Runes. Firstly, I’ll tell you what you already know. The Rune increase our base value damage with 10% per full level set of Runes. However, when saying someone who got level 10 Runes has 10% more output damage than someone ...