You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 1:40pm

Author: Lunita

Mother's day event - Submission thread

I hope my entry isn't too late! This entry took me a ton of time to work on, longer than any other game event I've ever worked on. But taking candid shots of a 'Mother' like figure is very difficult when that person is half ninja and half everywhere at all times. But I took it a step further and got a picture with the best Mother Hen and Mentor I've had in this game! I'll keep them a secret of course! But here it is~ Fighting side by side. Daughter [left] and Mother [right]. Caption: Left Woman ...

Friday, April 25th 2014, 5:47am

Info I found on 5.0.1

Quoted from "Zurion" Quoted from "Biromir" They also teased Skrakan and Nezeb becoming actual NPCs or enemies in the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk3DMn_rZ6c I'm telling you, more time travel in the next expansions Just like I predicted. If I have to go back in time.. one.. more.. time.. I'm going to throw a bunch of gibberlings in a boiling vat of hot wax. ! And yeah the vanity is... Eh. :I A little disappointed.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 2:47pm

Info I found on 5.0.1

I'm very much looking forward to the totally new allod [that does mean more vanity right?!] And new astral allods will definitely be nice. The current ones are fun and all...but they do get old :I Polygon will be fun though. WH and DF and Polygon will be the new skirmish rotation right? Or will Poly be there everyday?

Friday, April 18th 2014, 12:18am

Balance

[cut] As for all the lig guilds merging? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no thanks. If I remember correctly, when Doom became a super power YOU left for awhile Ryan. Sooo we can see how making a super mega power guild totally works out. As is, the League guilds are very unique unto themselves and that's what makes League side awesome. You have a choice. Not just 'Oh...let's go to one of two guilds'. Warsong, Astral Riders, Wanted, Dark Council,...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:12am

Boss no drops - not the first for me o.O

Worst boss evah. Scientology, don't make me back hand you with heals.

Tuesday, March 25th 2014, 12:34pm

How to know you're bored.

There is this thing called sleep, Bates. It's called sleep.

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:38pm

New member on the team.

Quoted from "Wraith02" Away from Allods, my name is Dan, I am in my late 20's, and I am based in the South East of England. I have a number of years experience working in Community Management working on both Browser and Client games. In my spare time I enjoy Online (and Offline) Games, Football (Soccer for the US based members.. not hand egg ), Music (I'll listen to anything but my preferences is in Rock/Metal/Punk/Indy/Poppunk etc etc..) and I'm getting back into training at Tae Kwon Do. Welco...

Friday, March 21st 2014, 12:00pm

MoS Rewards.

I'd agree. You work so hard at something and it just gets stripped away. That many titles, with as large as the community is now and is getting, would just encourage others to dip their feet into MoS to make it that much more competitive. And i gotta say I agree with Nori. Distribution then merge.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 6:02pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Cynfeirdd" Lunita' other nicknames include Luna, Lolis or just Loli which yeah is short for Lolita. I know she can get pretty um, well you'll find out. She also has a dungeon with chains in her astral hangar, so be careful if she says she wants to show you something down there. 'Scuse meh? You guys are makin' me look weird D: #I'mActuallyPrettyNormalIswear

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:59pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "CrazySalsa" Quoted from "Lunita" Quoted from "DivineEfi" Quoted from "Lunita" Efi you ignore meh. Stahp. Don't ignore your kidnapped heal slave. what?? no no i dont ignore you just took me forever to understand how to quote XD Luna heal me im dying Amfg No build. Amfg No stats. Can't heal. Gg not in game. Heal yourself pali slave tank.. So violent Lulu... sheesh Panar Oh Hai. I will kill you with heals too. Quoted from "CrazySalsa" Oh hey hi. Ranap, League, Summy, coming from NA! I...

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:48pm

Dominion Times

Yeah they 2 pm cst. Can anyone say class/work/no allods Even a time adjust of two hours or three hours would be nice. But as is, no more running around in Misty Glade for a lot of NA players.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:49pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "DivineEfi" Quoted from "Lunita" Efi you ignore meh. Stahp. Don't ignore your kidnapped heal slave. what?? no no i dont ignore you just took me forever to understand how to quote XD Luna heal me im dying Amfg No build. Amfg No stats. Can't heal. Gg not in game. Heal yourself pali slave tank..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:47pm

allod construction

Whoa now, no spoiler alerts, but it shouldn't go past 16 phases.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 7:49pm

Download? (Download is available)

Quoted from "Wabi" Quoted from "Lunita" Quoted from "Hclftw" Nooo, servers can't be up for another 7 hours!!! I can't be 7 hours behind everyone else!!! Damn work. >< Hcl, What you are supposed to do is take time off the second day of maintenance and make sure you have all snacks, drinks, and other things in order so that you can have maximum game play. Or change your profession to babysitting so that way you can play all the time. I should do that.. become a babysitter to play allods oO Full T...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:44pm

Download? (Download is available)

Quoted from "Hclftw" Nooo, servers can't be up for another 7 hours!!! I can't be 7 hours behind everyone else!!! Damn work. >< Hcl, What you are supposed to do is take time off the second day of maintenance and make sure you have all snacks, drinks, and other things in order so that you can have maximum game play. Or change your profession to babysitting so that way you can play all the time.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 2:16pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "DivineEfi" Quoted from "Wabi" Quoted from "HungryTurtle" Quoted from "DivineEfi" i love goats, Avos new GF Could not have said it better! goats are men's best friend Efi you ignore meh. Stahp. Don't ignore your kidnapped heal slave.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 12:19pm

Introductions!

I kill you because I want to be free Efi. I want to be free. Q_Q

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:35pm

Introductions!

Quoted from "Evreu" Swag I'm Evreu. From Canada. I'm Jesus, and Nori is my master. shoutout to Zjuvlesbiankan, Manaxs, Krafty, BUNZY, Luna, Ninim, Roze, Cryy, Zironako and Meia(<3) you're all tools OhMyLawd How did you and Prep get out of the teamspeak? I swear I locked the doors Q_Q AND AMFG HAI MEIA LOVE YOU BUNCHES KTHANX

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 6:50pm

Hello to all healers!

Hello fellow healers ! Can't wait to finally try out caster healer.... though I still love smacking stuff with a mace.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 2:47pm

Introductions!

And this is where I just turn a blind eye and ignore it :I The headache to follow is not worth.