You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 431.

Thursday, February 28th 2019, 9:16am

Author: Pochtron

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

Quoted from "Sideer" Quoted from "Pochtron" Found the Amulet of Yendor yet ? That's Nethack if I recall well. I had ADOM on my mind. VERY unforgiving game. I remember dying a lot out of hunger (out of rations) after which I've decided to play as a farmer (carrying weight, ability to make rations on Your own), then when I was thinking I'm ok I hit that # thing which wiped the floor with my poor char. Just to make things clear death was permanent there- yes that's correct, die once and Your char ...

Monday, February 25th 2019, 10:41am

10.0 «Destination Horizon» Update

Quoted from "Sideer" By "not average type of player" I meant that I belong to the group of players that can have fun even in text based MMO so even if my character was represented by @ (guess what game it was) I would still have fun IF the content was right (character development, pve activities etc). Found the Amulet of Yendor yet ?

Wednesday, February 6th 2019, 9:40am

Allods online nice game but...

Quoted from "Mapz" I also miss the good old times, but i do believe nostalgia is confusing your memories. Everyone talked shit about Narsaloff, even to his very face. 90% of the people active on guild portal hated him with a passion and gave him hell. His status went from very mediocre GM to god in the very moment he got replaced. Nobody would have missed him if it wasnt that what we got after him was even worse. So spare me the national grief day thing because i was there on guild portal and n...

Monday, February 4th 2019, 5:11pm

Allods online nice game but...

Funny to see that old thing being digged out And quite sad to hear not much has improved since then. Narsa was GM in EU server, Pio GM on the US servers - that's the time when there were several servers by region. Both were good GMs (it was National Grief Day on EU Servers when Narsa left). After that it merged and then GM disappeared. Don't think the PioPico you see running around now is the same as at that times Cheers, good luck, and have fun as long as it lasts ! (Hi Groot also, glad to see ...

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 1:50pm

Astral keys issue!

Bump ? Does anyone care ?

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 1:49pm

Mazes : Value for time

Agreed with the maze thing, boosting them was a good idea but so far they don't scale at all with what a normal group can do. Our group skipped them for 2 weeks now and I don't see much "lfm maze" in chat anyway. Hope it will be better in 9.1, for sure it can't be much worse.

Sunday, March 18th 2018, 8:07pm

Healer addon is broken since 9.0

Dear Buuhuu, I'm going to nominate you for MVP of this board. I tried your fixed version of healer, and it's working like a charm. No bugs to report, everything is just like it was before. Guess you can upload this fix on alloder.ru Thank you very much for your help and the time you took to fix this. Much appreciated ! Cheers, Poch

Friday, March 16th 2018, 11:21pm

Hello Buuhuu, Thanks for your help, it's much appreciated. I sent you all the details in a PM. It sadly didn't solve the issue, but maybe the logs will be helpful to you Cheers, Le Poch

Friday, March 16th 2018, 12:03am

Not yet, but will do - hope some of them speak english there !

Thursday, March 15th 2018, 10:51am

Astral keys issue!

Sad story you relate here :/ But i'm afraid your suggestion for fix won't work, because by the time they acknowledge the mistake, start taking action and finally fix it, people will be using these mats to craft blue gear. You can't possibly remove/downgrade gear from people, or steal them mats : it happened in the past and the scar is still burning. My suggestion to fix it would be to give the same advantage to all : distribute the missing keys to everyone, based on how many extra they had. For ...

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 11:25am

I have a weird issue with Healer addon since a few days after 9.0. Since I used the automatic addon updater to refresh my addons for 9.0, Healer is broken : - when I log in, it doesn't detect me immediately. I just have the Healer bar with nobody below it. My char appears randomly after a few sec/minutes - when making a party (haven't tried a raid yet), it shows other people only after adding 2-3 more. And then it only displays max 3 people from the party - when leaving a party, it keeps display...

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 5:50pm

Weapon Smithing Enamel

Don't forget about the retroform potion : it can help you get lower level ingredients by lowering high level ones. You can buy it for a few coins by your profession trainer.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 9:42am

Low FPS on Ammer and Sogot

There are places in the game where framerate is affected - some maze rooms have this too. I don't think it's on your side, I would more suspect the 3D engine which is quite old now and maybe does some things the wrong way for the new hardware/API.

Wednesday, February 28th 2018, 9:34am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Quoted from "rozetri" It's not as though the versions given by the box can't be combined with other copies in order to get higher tier rewards, though. They also don't expire, you can hold them forever for when you eventually get enough to combine. [...] I wouldn't be opposed to old players being given something. But in the absence of one, I think getting hot and bothered by the fact we didn't get any gift is poor form. This game needs population badly. If anything, this gift needs to be made a...

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 1:26am

The thing about "we had to pay or to farm for XXX or YYY item" is, we go to use them for all that time also. So in the end we made an advantage of it by progressing better thanks to them. Consider the amount we paid/farmed as an usage loan to make us better. For example, I hated when pat 5 was brought on our server, and had to pay for it coz not enough time to farm. Still I think every player (new or not) should have pat 5 for a few quests, like the blue tear one, because the game expects this k...

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 1:10am

slow char

If you use addons, make sure they are current - check them out at alloder.pro. Some are known to cause lags if not updated for 9.0

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 3:35pm

We've been asking for boosts for new players for years, it's really a good thing they add that to make new players try and maybe, STAY in the game for a while ! Big kudos for doing this, even if it may hurt people who have less atm.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 8:47am

Dead CIty quests

When you say "i completed dead city", did you kill the Dead King too or just Nihaz ? If I remember well, the last boss of each wing gives you a quest, maybe they belong there ? Have you tried clearing one wing again and see if you can return it there ?

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 12:29am

[9.0 Awakening]Broken Rubies?

Try to disable / enable aspect of assault again. I think i had the same until i did.

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 9:21am

Rankings & Ratings on Allods Website

I don't know if it's intended, but the page is working again xD