You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Friday, May 15th 2020, 3:37pm

Author: netxix

Warden and PvP this patch

I decided I'll go with summoner - as I dont rly like scout, and warr/pala arent ranged. Ty guys for help

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 12:28am

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" the patch Ohrmazd is talking about is the current test server the Arussians have which we wont get for another 6+ months, and they are still patching it from what players are saying n shit Any other class recommendation?

Monday, May 11th 2020, 8:12pm

So generally I guess I'll turn my char to summoner then. Wanted something nice for pvp with a pve dps spec, and I prefer ranged :'D

Monday, May 11th 2020, 3:23pm

Well, I feel like I throw 2k heals, while members get 10k damage or more... I guess I'll have to bid another morpher, sadly as pve its great.

Monday, May 11th 2020, 2:01pm

Hey, How is Warden in PvP now? I feel like healing makes no difference (domi/3x3/6x6) and when I use my dps build I just feel like im too squishy to make a difference, maybe its a learn to play issue tho.

Monday, April 27th 2020, 8:31am

What's the different between universal core morpher and omnificent core morpher

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Yellow Coremorpher = Change to whatever class you like as long as the timer goes What happens after timer runs out and I am on another class? Does it preserve it? Lets say I'm a warrior -> changed to psi and I stay psi for the whole duration.

Saturday, April 25th 2020, 1:09pm

Inflation - how much to pay? - how long?

Why won't you join p2p server then?