You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Wednesday, December 25th 2019, 2:41pm

Author: u_24345118

The Compass Heroics -the problem!

As darkmatter said, you just have to find ppl who are willing to go for it and learn. If you were able to examine me, you are probably a league player. That being said, it is only fair that I put it out clearly that im not a player who is online 24/7, and yet, everytime I am, I see some people on /zone or /world chat looking for ppl in lower compasses (103~109). What I already recommended to people with "low" CS is that they either play support or tank, if they really want to learn it. Both engi...

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 7:29pm

HELP - New player, lot of questions

Heyyall guys! I'm back This time, i need help with tailoring. Is there some list where i can get the drops to craft itens to level up? Is it worth it to level it up just so i can do my lvl 95 gear? How do i turn my green 95 gear into blue? Reforged material is useful? The mysterious dust i get, is it used to what else, besides changing stats on gear? Is there a way i can get Mysterious Material (Blue) easily? In astral it takes a really long time to get it .. Hope you can help me PLUS: A friend ...

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:45pm

Prophetic Card Of The Pirate Treasures

Inside the game there a lot o class costumes and others costumes that comes from Prophetic Cards, do they come back with this prophetic cards? I never really experienced one prophetics card sale, so i had to ask.

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 1:41pm

Level 75 - Aoidos Spark and Iridescent Jar not redeeming?

Just wanted to say that i recently did the reincarnation quest on Isle of Revelation, and it didn't cost me 10 day at all. Apparently they changed the quest to be instantly repeatable. 1. Donate mirra - instantly finished 10 times, since i could get the quest, donate the mirra, and get it again. 2. Cave is really boring if u don't know how the trials are. The only one i had more problem was the four elements one. But since i always left my lurker tanking, it got easier. 3. Mobs on KoE is really ...

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 3:02pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

Hi guys, i also have a question for yall to help me: How can I farm 200kgold a day? Or at least 100k? I've been doing astral daily, and trying to do Obs easy daily. I created a topic a few weeks ago with a lot of questions, and since there is already this one with this theme, i thought it was easier than ress that one.

Wednesday, May 30th 2018, 12:57pm

"What factors your damage/healing output the most is your vigor. The amount of vigor you gain depends on the LEVEL of the armor you get, not the GRADE of it, the GRADE enhances the stats on it. This is why higher levels chars are much stronger. I am pretty sure lv95 gear is not what you should have for endgame gameplay. Check your anvil NPC in Astral Academy again and ask for an equipment box to gain the latest updated level gear, I think it should be 97 or 98. If you'd like help on your Summone...

Monday, May 28th 2018, 3:43pm

More questions: 1st) I started doing astral, and i'm having some difficulty with farming them. I'm a elf summonner, level 95 green gear, not a lot of dmg or healing. Is there any tips that you could give me to make a better performance? 2nc) Years ago, when i Played, characters used to have like, almost 1 Million HP, and stuff. I don't know when it changed, but i'd like to know if it is something on our server or general. (I play on F2P server, not frontier, the other one that I don't remember t...

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 10:04pm

New questions Where do I trade Mysterious Matter for amalgam? Where do I exactly Turn Mysterious Matter into dust? I couldn't find it

Sunday, May 20th 2018, 1:09am

Hi guys! I recently decided to play Allods again, but the problem is I stopped playing years ago (when level 51 was max), and right now i don't even know what i'm doing. I'm level 80, as a Elf Demonologist. Mi main questions are: 1st) What for and where am I supposed to use the item Mysterious Matter? I have 20 of it, that i received from quests, and i don't know what to do with it. 2nd) Amalgam When i played, they were used to improve equipments, right now, for what is it used? 3rd) Greatness H...