You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 3:27am

Author: Decen

Returning/LFG

Quoted from "u_6682518" Quoted from "theberliner" In case you want a guild to help you or just to Chat, please whisp *Buhuu (guild lead) or *Tashuna (officer). We - Immortal Kings - are one of the "Big" Tour guilds on the Server. Our members speak mostly German and English. Best regards, Wurstskilled Thank you very much! I'm assuming this is an imperial guild? It showed Tashuna being opposite faction than me. But nothing for Buhuu Yep, they are imperial.

Monday, May 15th 2017, 2:58pm

Mixed feelings about a new server

Quoted from "pasidaips" I am looking forward to new server. I am glad they are doing this because, we players, can advertise game much more, for this is a chance for all new players out there seeking free to play game. =) It could hopefully change their rep from being greedy to devs who realized their mistakes. I'm not sure how the cash shops between servers differ, except for the gambling aspect, but you can buy level 8 runes straight from the cash shop for 100 rubles, or $1.75 usd if the cash...

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 4:10pm

Returning/LFG

Unsure of how the population is at the moment. I played subscription about five months ago and the population wasn't very big. I know some guilds are going to return to the game with the release of 8.1 though.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 3:22pm

The exchange isn't active on the new server for RU.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 7:27am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: RoosterBoy Server: New Frontier Suggested Name: Followers of Deceit

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 7:22am

If they do the exact same thing the Russian's did with their fresh server, it could have a cool result. I'm playing the new RU server to see how it is, and it is very fulfilling. Getting 8's, and all this midgear cash shop is really nice to have so early on.

Saturday, May 13th 2017, 6:44pm

I'm wondering whether or not the server will mirror the Russian server that they opened. They seemed to have given out a lot of rewards to those who played the server.

Saturday, February 25th 2017, 11:37pm

Old player saying hello

Late response but I'm glad to see there are still some familiar faces around.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 6:32pm

Old player saying hello

Quoted from "addyos" Oh gawd, Decen. Welcome back to Allods game of addiction. I remember you. I think you'd remember me as Dehltron. I refuse to come back to the game but I will probably lurk on the forums a bit here and there

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 5:00am

Old player saying hello

Oh goodness I didn't realize how cringy I was a few years back when I played.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 4:57am

Old player saying hello

Hey guys! Decen here. Not sure how many of you guys remember me but I was on NA for a long time then disappeared for good a bit after the servers merged. Are there any players that remember me still around?

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:45pm

[PMB] Paladin - Diktator

You forgot to include that in your guide.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 4:21am

Happy birthday, Sarnaut!

Tfw a few months older than the Rage of mages series and it still makes more money than me. Feels.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 2:18am

Its more than 55g atm!

Elves when you talk shit about NA server you have to know what you're talking about or else you just sound like you're spewing nonsense. The exchange rate was 110g before server merged and our only person who was like a GM to us was an old gm who became a CM known as Piopico and he ended up banning and accidentally unbanning all of the exploiters and some people who weren't even exploiting. A majority of the exploited gold is gone and has been gone in the first day. Due to our high exchange rate...

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 8:16pm

<cut>

Not sure if google translate translated that right. But what.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:40pm

<cut>

Never mind I just saw him.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:37pm

<cut>

Who the hell is he? I haven't even seen him anywhere and hes throwing dots into the AH, the only thing that I can actually see him on is my addon that shows enemies nearby.

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 7:33pm

Really bummed about the population

Quoted from "mediaaa" have like full 9 or 10? he has full 8s and one 9. On ts you can hear the dread in the decisions he made when putting the money down.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 1:16am

AoD and the Amazing Immunity

Quoted from "Elvespresley" Quoted from "Decen" "I've seen you in aod with the bug. although I do give you credit for not capturing any chests and staying in the back and not doing anything until your entire team was leaving." Then why do u accuse me by being hypocrite? What should i do if i join the AoD with bug? I just stand there and watch the fight. If my raid wins i get my ama, if they lose i say good bye. Is that make me bug abuser? When I said hypocritical I didn't mean like you were usin...