You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 480.

Thursday, February 9th 2023, 11:57am

Author: Zurion

stuck on a quest

I remember having this problem a few years ago, but I was able to finish it today, so I guess it was fixed.

Friday, November 11th 2016, 1:23pm

Extended Maintenance

Quoted from "Aliuosafi" in russian server patch it 7.0.02.51 ! is that ok? Yeah, that's ok. It just means they don't have any bugs anymore and are preparing for 8.0 We, on the other side, seem to have a bit more bugs than we had a few days ago

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 8:51pm

Gold Farming

Well, I've never heard of it.. It probably didn't work on F2P. We can't buy green gear from relic master. We only have an option to receive a full set of green gear, that can't be sold.

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 7:52pm

Gold Farming

What do you mean by "gold farming" on sector 15?

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 2:14pm

Extended Maintenance

Am I the only one that's upset because of this? The original maintenance post said that it will last 3 hours. When the 3 hours passed and the maintenance was still not over, the post was edited. And again And yet again I understand that problems might appear during maintenance, I really do. But when that happens, players expect an answer from you. A simple "We encountered some problems during the maintenance and we had to extend it" would probably suffice. Even adding an update to the original p...

Monday, November 7th 2016, 2:43pm

8.0 - Live in Russia: Patchnote (+preview 8.1)

Some classes will get some changes: Bard, Warrior, Engineer. Others will get some fixes: Psi, Warden Also, this is still a beta. People are reportin bugs right now, and more fixes are expected. It's also possible that not all planned changes were implemented in the current PTS (the new race is not available yet), so until we get some final patch notes, I think it's too early to say that the next update will not be worth of bein named "8.0"

Saturday, November 5th 2016, 10:24am

Quoted from "vampyrvenom" Do we even level up or do we stay level 70? because i have not seen anything about level increase, the only decent thing i can see that is happening is this.. Access to all modes of difficulty adventure is now open at the same time for all the characters on the server after a specified time. The max level will be increased to 75.

Friday, November 4th 2016, 9:27am

The new log-in screen and the theme song.

Thursday, November 3rd 2016, 10:01pm

Such amaze. Much wow. It reminds me Greek Mythology.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 8:57am

[October 16th - 4AM] Connection Broken?

I guess this wasn't a good time for me to return to the game :p

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 11:03pm

Addons of the Month

Interesting.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 8:00pm

Addons of the Month

So, did you receive the crystals on our version? Because I still didn't receive mine, for reviving old addons.

Saturday, April 2nd 2016, 7:49pm

BuffUI r9!! Addon (Buffs over the heads)

Quoted from "Dala" You should publish your addon on alloder.pro, you can earn crystals for it. As Dala said you should publish it on alloder.pro. More people will have acces to it that way. Unless you want it to be exclusive for our server I will take a look at it as soon as I can and I'll come with some feedback. Edit: I was wrong about receiving crystals it seems. I just never got mine.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 11:56am

Addons that work with 6.0.00

I'll take a look once I get home from work. Please send me a PM to continue this discussion, so we don't spam this thread.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 9:03am

Addons that work with 5.0.01

Well, it's good to see my legacy still remains. As Hcl said (I'm sorry, I still can't call you IAmGroot), I'm not playing anymore. But I will try to make a new list with addons that work for 7.0. But I can't promise anything.

Monday, February 29th 2016, 9:02am

Addons that work with 6.0.00

I don't know of any other website that offers info for allods api, except alloder.pro. You can use google translate for that. And no, it's not possible to decompile luac file with 100% accuracy. Depending on how it was compiled, you might be able to decompile parts of it and try to understand the logic. But as far as I know, paid addons from alloder.pro (or at least, their main.lua file) can't be decompiled. Also, for anyone interested: I will try to update the list for Allods 7.0, but I can't p...

Monday, June 8th 2015, 12:51pm

Forum signatures

Hey. As far as I know, there is no sig generator for our version yet. I photoshoped my signature based on the russian one.

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 1:34am

Gwiniel's extra swimwear design

Great job, Gwin. They look awesome

Monday, May 11th 2015, 9:58am

Bidding farewell

You probably noticed my lack of presence on these forums or in-game in these past few weeks. So this might not come as a surprise for you. With sadness in my hearth, I am leaving the Moderating Team of Allods Online. I don't have the free time needed to be a moderator any longer. I don't even have time to play the game anymore. I enjoyed being a moderator for the past year, I have learned a lot, and I was happy to be able to help other players. I'm not good at goodbyes and I don't want this to b...

Saturday, April 18th 2015, 6:30pm

Account transfer

It's not possible to transfer an account from the Russian Allods to the European Allods or the other-way around. Mainly because of the difference in the game versions.