You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 11:43pm

Author: Hokusay

Addon für die Barriere

AKA addon for noob warrior who cannot remember that they have a "barrier" since 5.0.2.

Saturday, March 21st 2015, 5:48am

Allods video animation

Why we don't a badass animation like the russian have : https://youtu.be/Q3stkm74lUw?t=1m10s ?

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 8:45pm

The rule about world chat

Removed image containing swearing

Thursday, January 29th 2015, 11:28am

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

So no reset for mos ? not re-opening it ? So people who waited last month before patch to start going are just f***** up ?

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 1:32pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

You'r maybe talking about this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clk0UC75q4k

Friday, January 23rd 2015, 5:16pm

MOS JUST EXPLAINING DONT CLOSEs

I don't see why people argue so much... mistake were made, fix them ! For it to be fair with everyone the only thing to do is : - roll back all title that where give after 5.0.2 -re-open MoS and close it when 6.0.0 patch hit, like in any patch of the game And don't tell me that this is hard to do... only two step.

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 10:58pm

Mausoleum failed again

Gz again

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 10:38pm

Mausoleum failed again

Like really ? You gonna tell me that this guy who just level up in the past 7 days (buff) went to MoS and got title ? <language> <language>

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 7:37pm

Mausoleum failed again

Quoted Mausoleum of Sparks has been closed in order to preserve its status during the upcoming server merge. First where is your official post about that merge ? Brazilien people know it since 12/23/2014 here And second What is this shit about MoS, re open it. Roll back title from you mistake, and give the title you should give (Brave title in this case) to the people who deserve to wear it, not to some random. Edited by Me You do not do that !

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 10:43pm

Mos ????

Quoted from "bunzy" i believe brazilians have the same exact version we have Yup, they have 5.0.2.something. So don't understand why you close MoS, or if you wanna close it at least tell the players :X.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 6:51pm

Mos ????

Like really, wtf did u do with mos ???? No thread about closing it ??? No Brave perma title, those wo got reward have the same as last season... And NPC don't give key (wich is natural since you closed it :x)

Saturday, November 29th 2014, 9:47pm

Nothing to compensate ???

Will we have something to compensate the 2 weeks of no domi ?